Heads up for all EA games and Ubisoft games going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Seriously, though, saying the 1997 year is the 1998 season has to be trolling. Well, it's almost time to watch more of the 2018 season, so I'll leave you be. Good luck to your 2018 Vikings campaign.

The 1998 year was the fall of 1997. Not sure why this is so hard to understand. There is no trolling here. If you are not trolling, then you are a schmuck. If you are, you’re still bad at it.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I get that bullshitting your way through life probably works out most of the time. You have a few people here buying into your stories. But, a little digging is all it takes to reveal the endless lies.

The best part is that you pull one thread and it all starts unraveling like a beautiful tapestry of shit.

• 1Solidarity

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Its basically why I never liked Utnayan Utnayan to begin with, this whole "Look at me im drunk" or "drunken gaming" thing is pretty sad. The NFL shit is just an eventual evolution of attention seeking from a man whose parents never paid him any attention.

It's the kind of shit teens did when I was in school, and you thought was kind of cool because they'd talk about how drunk they got.

Once you got old enough to drink yourself, it goes from being something cool to being something pretty fucking sad.

Getting wasted once in a while is something most adults do, I don't know why you'd make it the central piece of your entire being.

(well I do, it's because he has nothing else)

• 1Ice Burn
  • 1Nationalist
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Done with the thread. Brit is a lame duck. Seriously you show up, and it’s like the entire forum is looking at a DDos. You think football is a white checker box ball on the ground. With a bunch of pansy ass pussies feigning injury for a yellow card penalty or whatever you call that shit.

Pele called. He said get off the Internet.

• 1Picard

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Done with the thread. Brit is a lame duck. Seriously you show up, and it’s like the entire forum is looking at a DDos. You think football is a white checker box ball on the ground. With a bunch of pansy ass pussies feigning injury for a yellow card penalty or whatever you call that shit.

Pele called. He said get off the Internet.

NFL is about the gayest shit possible, soccer is a close second but not quite (we call it soccer here but of course you're a bit stupid so you wouldn't know).

I mean I have no doubt that you turned up to watch the practices of NFL players whilst jerking off to black men in spandex, but jerking off to black men in spandex isn't a sport currently. No doubt you could be top of the league if you competed though.

• 1Worf

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
You call it football. You always did. So wait, you aren’t in the UK? I have friends there. We FaceTime while we have tea and crumpets.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Requesting a rule Britannia button for whenever I make Utnayan look foolish.

• 1Picard

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Actor, cinéfilo, con EM, amante de las artes, las diferentes culturas, trotamundos y enamorado de la vida :-*

And I don’t even speak French!

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I thought you were 'done' mate. The spiral of lies continue ever on.

Now you're just speaking french because you know going full retard gives you a reprieve from having to think. It's ok matey, just log out and get "so drunk lmao xD"

2wikZvy.gif

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Can’t drink it’s sunday. :) I only drink on Friday and Saturday when my wife isn’t here. Hey speaking of my wife how is your gay French husband?

• 1Picard

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ps. When are you going to give it all up and tell everyone you are Duppin. Oops. :)

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Come on now duppin. You’re better than that.

• 1Picard

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
You got me Utnayan, I am Duppin.

All of my plans unraveled in an instant by your Holmes-esque wit and candor.

(I'm only joking, you're a retard)

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Hey duppin. Sorry you got banned. Make up a new name, same ol schtick. You know you have failed when you need to make up a new internet alias because everyone hates you.

Good luck pal!

• 1Picard

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Welcome duppin back to the forum folks.

It’s been a while for this asshat.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Welcome duppin back to the forum folks.

It’s been a while for this asshat.

Just so I can get it straight, am I an EA agent trying to stop you from providing nuggets of truth or am I this ex forum user who clearly saw you for the retard that you are?

Or am I french?

In the eyes of Utnayan my identity is in constant flux.

• 1Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.