Heads up for all EA games and Ubisoft games going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I get that bullshitting your way through life probably works out most of the time. You have a few people here buying into your stories. But, a little digging is all it takes to reveal the endless lies.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Its basically why I never liked Utnayan Utnayan to begin with, this whole "Look at me im drunk" or "drunken gaming" thing is pretty sad. The NFL shit is just an eventual evolution of attention seeking from a man whose parents never paid him any attention.

Dude whatever.

I honestly never interacted with Utnayan Utnayan at all until I started playing games with him after 10+ years on the forum. God damn good gaming dude no matter his other BS. Hands down. Want to laugh and play stupid ass video games? Put him on your list.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Oh Jesus Christ. Take home was 1100. You think that 3300 reflects ahem fees and taxes? Jesus fuck. Keep reaching.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
To which having a good time should be the primary goal of anyone on this forum.... ya know? Like I give a fuck if he wont even tell me his real name lol. Although I wont stop harassing him about it.

Our existence here is about video games and fun ( and slice of life now). Get with the program faggots.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Oh Jesus Christ. Take home was 1100. You think that 3300 reflects ahem fees and taxes? Jesus fuck. Keep reaching.

A decent attempt. However, no, you didn't get taxed 66%. I like how this is the first time you mention it, instead of when I originally brought it up or reiterated it the other times.

But let's move on to Fiedler. How could you be best friends with him when he wasn't on the team in 1997?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Sorry can’t edit. Agent fees. I’m talking from a fucking simpleton here. I was around 1100 a week net. After all the take. Come on pussy, you’re going to have to do better than that.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
To which having a good time should be the primary goal of anyone on this forum.... ya know? Like I give a fuck if he wont even tell me his real name lol. Although I wont stop harassing him about it.

Our existence here is about video games and fun ( and slice of life now). Get with the program faggots.

My man. :)

DickTrickle

Sorry can’t edit. Agent fees. I’m talking from a fucking simpleton here. I was around 1100 a week net. After all the take. Come on pussy, you’re going to have to do better than that.

Agent fees are a percentage in most cases and your taxes with that income would have been pretty low. 66%? No.

Now, how about Fiedler never being on the team in 1997?

DickTrickle

Dude whatever.

I honestly never interacted with Utnayan Utnayan at all until I started playing games with him after 10+ years on the forum. God damn good gaming dude no matter his other BS. Hands down. Want to laugh and play stupid ass video games? Put him on your list.

I fully believe that to some people Ut is a good gaming buddy, which makes these kinds of attention grabs all the more odd.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Agent fees are a percentage in most cases and your taxes with that income would have been pretty low. 66%? No.

Now, how about Fiedler never being on the team in 1997?

The season was 1998. The year was 97 you fucking moron.

As far as tax and agent fees your dead fucking wrong.

• 1Picard

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I fully believe that to some people Ut is a good gaming buddy, which makes these kinds of attention grabs all the more odd.

Have you played games with Uncle Utnayan Utnayan ?

Seriously. Spend an evening playing drunk Rocket League and you will stop this entire stupid ass argument.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

The season was 1998. The year was 97 you fucking moron.

As far as tax and agent fees your dead fucking wrong.

Agent fees don't come out of the paycheck, so that wouldn't have affected your framed paycheck story.

You are a moron. No one will refer to this current NFL season as the 2018 season. Nowhere is it like that. The 1997 year is the 1997 season. It's pretty unreal that you're trying to pass that off as an argument. In any case, I've already shared links that showed Fiedler wasn't on the team in the calendar year of 1997.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
The real thing we should be discussing, DickTrickle DickTrickle is why you sound like a 5 year old who just had his nuts kicked in. I mean that’s pretty fucking funny.

• 1Picard

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
The 1997 year is the 1997 season. It's pretty unreal that you're trying to pass that off as an argument. In any case, I've already shared links that showed Fiedler wasn't on the team in the calendar year of 1997.

Lol oh boy.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I think you should take a nap before you leave Mom tells you to get off the computer.

DickTrickle

The real thing we should be discussing, DickTrickle DickTrickle is why you sound like a 5 year old who just had his nuts kicked in. I mean that’s pretty fucking funny.

Ah, going back to the attempts at misdirection. Post the audio.

And, back to Fiedler:

A FISH STORY After years without a bite, Jay Fiedler has the big one, a chance to replace Dolphin Dan

He didn't play again until the spring of 1997, when he had a thoroughly unspectacular (two TDs, eight INTs) year in the World League. Fiedler returned to Long Island to work full-time hours for part-time pay as an assistant to coach Joe Gardi, coaching receivers and helping the school's star quarterback, Giovanni Carmazzi. He kept throwing, lifting, trying to stay ready. His longtime agent, Brian Levy, even offered to pick up Fiedler's expenses to try to induce teams to give him a look. "It hurt him a lot to be out of the game," Gardi says. "You could see it.

" Fiedler finally got a call in the spring of '98, this time from the Vikings. He went to camp, got cut and was re-signed when Brad Johnson went down two weeks into the season. Backing up Randall Cunningham, Fiedler at last got into an NFL game.

So, see, he wasn't on the team in the calendar year of 1997.

DickTrickle

Seriously, though, saying the 1997 year is the 1998 season has to be trolling. Well, it's almost time to watch more of the 2018 season, so I'll leave you be. Good luck to your 2018 Vikings campaign.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Yeah he was. I know jay. He was there with me. I was scout, he was 3rd string.

Status
Not open for further replies.