Heads up for all EA games and Ubisoft games going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Nah. You’re duppin. :) you almost had me. I’ll give you that. I was wondering when you would be back.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
What did Duppin do to you to make you this fixated on him? Where did he touch you?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
You are so hilarious. Thing is, I knew it was you from the get go. Somehow. Weird. Have fun dupe. Your name suits you well.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
(Can someone who isn't new explain who this Duppin is?)

Yup, I've come back here to specifically take you to task, It is my life mission as Duppin to show the world what a manchild you are.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I've seen people RRPed before for a lot less. When did you become such a mod suckup?

So he had a problem with you because you were talking about your weird plane fetish again?

I mean your weird plane fetish creeps me out, but your clear alcohol problem and lack of grasp on reality is the real funny part to me.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Duppin, you aren’t fooling anyone anymore. Well not me anyway. Time for SKOL. Let me know when you want to fess up.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
You should follow your own advice.
Lol nice try. I already fessed up. You just want to try to debunk it because why? No one cares. Seriously. At all. 9 weeks on scout 20 fuckin years ago. And you are seriously going this ape shit over it. Like, in an unhealthy way actually. You should probably go see a doctor. And while you are there, ask when your balls will drop.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's unhealthy to call out a lie for a few weeks yet pretending to be something you're not for years is not. Roger that, literal mouth breather.

I guess you need the fantasy for some reason. Good luck with your alcoholism.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Nah man. You like seriously need help. Very badly. Not only do you sound like you need a fucking stick taken out of your ass via voice, you also lied about discord and my audio feed, and to top that all off you are infatuated with me. You really need to get some help. Like, serious help. I honestly mean that.

Get some help. Before it’s too late.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You never played any audio because you have nothing. You are pathologically incapable of being truthful. I can't imagine what kind of role model you are for your kids. A lying alcoholic who spends a ton of time gaming.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Nah man. You like seriously need help. Very badly. Not only do you sound like you need a fucking stick taken out of your ass via voice, you also lied about discord and my audio feed, and to top that all off you are infatuated with me. You really need to get some help. Like, serious help. I honestly mean that.

Get some help. Before it’s too late.

Lol as someone uses an insult against you, you try to turn it around into an insult against other people even when it doesn't help.

The only one in the need of mental help is you. You're an alcoholic snowflake.

-Duppin (wink wink)

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
You never played any audio because you have nothing. You are pathologically incapable of being truthful. I can't imagine what kind of role model you are for your kids. A lying alcoholic who spends a ton of time gaming.

Now thats an insult. And you KNOW this one stung because its true.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>

You are such a lying sack of shit. Seriously. I should have recorded it or streamed it on twitch.

Not sure how I am with kids. The three step kids I have (married into a premade) say I’m like my father. Stoic mostly. I’m glad they got a chance to meet him before he died in 2014. Only my mom left now and it’s weird losing a dad He was always there for me in the coolest of ways and taught me to always be truthful. In real life, I’d like to think I’m the same way. You know, not on the internet.

His flag is right here next to me on my mantle as I watch this game. Complete with the three rifle shot shells. The letter from the president. The whole works which I guess is standard for those that were in the military. He dodged wars. Mostly Korea.

Anyway, yeah. He was my hero. My only hero. So when those kids tell me I’m like him? I take great pride in that and I don’t think I’m like him. I can’t ever be as good as he is.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
LOL, this is the level of insults Utnayan has been reduced to

Little does he know that I played football with Pele and almost made the team. What do you mean proof, FIGHT ME ON DISCORD FAGGOT

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Pops

It's the kind of shit teens did when I was in school, and you thought was kind of cool because they'd talk about how drunk they got.

Once you got old enough to drink yourself, it goes from being something cool to being something pretty fucking sad.

Getting wasted once in a while is something most adults do, I don't know why you'd make it the central piece of your entire being.

(well I do, it's because he has nothing else)

Salesman's disease checking in.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
His flag is right here next to me on my mantle as I watch this game. Complete with the three rifle shot shells. The letter from the president. The whole works which I guess is standard for those that were in the military. He dodged wars. Mostly Korea.

Military Utnayan makes an appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.