Heads up for all EA games and Ubisoft games going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Nope. My dad and his entire side of the family did though. I played football and got a free ticket.

• 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I’m waiting. You only spoke at the beginning. Don’t worry. You’ll get outed soon enough. I’m a patient man. :)

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
And I'm the liar

You are. A huge liar. But you are just a punk kid. So you have a lot to learn. You the epitome of liberal snowflake. And I don’t even read enough of your shit to see which way to lean. I could tell once you said your one word in discord. It was completely obvious you still leech off your parents. Do you ever work? You know, boot strap it and take care of yourself? Or do you complain and point the finger at the world for your culpable negligence.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
2056533-cookie_monster_wtf_is_this.jpg

• 1Worf

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
You are. A huge liar. But you are just a punk kid. So you have a lot to learn. You the epitome of liberal snowflake. And I don’t even read enough of your shit to see which way to lean. I could tell once you said your one word in discord. It was completely obvious you still leech off your parents. Do you ever work? You know, boot strap it and take care of yourself? Or do you complain and point the finger at the world for your culpable negligence.

screen-shot-2015-12-15-at-8-03-04-pm.png

-Duppin

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

I'm married with a kid. I'm a software engineer so hardly a leech. You are utterly oblivious and entirely too convinced of your poor thinking. To think you know anything based on one word you probably couldn't hear over your loud chomping.

You're probably a disabled welfare recipient if I was to make a wild guess like you do.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Seriously dude, when on a mic, don't chew with your mouth open. Do you have a stream of crumbs and alcohol down the front of you shirt?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I was chomping hard on that pizza to drown your voice which is that of a fucking two year old spoiled brat. You lied with discord. You’re lying now. You don’t have a wife. You definitely don’t have a kid since your testicles haven’t dropped yet. And the only glimpse into sex life is your dads old playgirl mag before he left your mom for a guy named Ralph.

• 1Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
these Utnayan insults are so cringy, im just embarrassed for him.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
these Utnayan insults are so cringy, im just embarrassed for him.

You have always sucked. Period. You are a living example of a true piece of shit human being. That’s not trolling either. You just flat out suck. If I were you, I’d get off the internet and improve your sorry ass life and start doing the right things instead of fucking up all the time by design in your twisted, fucked, head of yours.

• 1Salty
Status
Not open for further replies.