Heads up for all EA games and Ubisoft games going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
You already heard the audio file. I want you to get the fuck out of here. Take the bet you stupid fuck and we will have @Amod come in discord and you can get banned.

Bet???? DO we have a deal? Please say we have a deal. I will fuck you sideways from this place.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Overall, decent troll at wasting some of my time, but you did provide more proof of your false history, so it all evens out.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
IIf this does not happen tonight, I will make a bet that I played this audio piece of my buddy, i guaranteed he heard it, and @Amod can come in ANY TIME to verify.

ANY FUCKING TIME YOU LITTLE BITCH.

Game is over. I am done with your sally ass. Your parents should have spanked your shit a long time ago.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Any time.... In fact. I'll stay here for at least 2 hours.

Waiting.

Ban this lying fuck.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Share the audio file with @a_skeleton_03. If he's convinced of your NFL backstory because of the audio he hears, I consent to a lifetime ban from this site. If he doesn't believe, nothing happens. So it's a one sided ban bet.

That's a pretty gracious offer by me and I leave my fate up to someone who has very much disliked me.

Take it or continue to be fraudulent, I don't care. But that's my offer.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
LOL. So wait, did you hear the audio file or not? I am confused. Tell me.

Share the audio file with @a_skeleton_03.

Once again, I am now talking to Nemesis. Wait, maybe he can hear it.

He is playing PUBG.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Oh wait yeah I do. You are full of shit and you tryingf to get me to out myself has failed. Ask @TJT he still doesn't know my name yet. And we have been playing coop games together now for over 2 months.,

Ask @Daezuel Ask @persiansoap ask @Nemesis Ask anyone. They dont give a fuck. Why? Thats why I love them. You on the other hand can kiss my hairy ass from here to sunday. You are 1) A fucking liar. 2) Full of shit.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
@jeydax @brekk (Christ, Jeydax lives right next top winter park and I swear he will build my new computer when I buy it all)

Let me tell you something dicktrickfuck.

I love this forum and I love these guys. and I am still here in this discord. @Nemesis was like why the fuck am I listening to this deal. I was like hey bud, I am hammered and got into an argument with a fucking 13 year old snowflake.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
What the fuck am I looking at.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Again, don't make concrete predictions if you don't want them to be shown as obviously false. Origins, right now, is not discounted anywhere. Your original prediction is so clearly wrong because it was very specific.

And, let's pretend that you have all these contacts. What makes you think their information is ironclad? I doubt finance, marketing or high level execs are on this board. If your sources exist, they're probably just regurgitating gossip and hearsay without any truly firsthand information.

Well you say that...

XtytmR0.png

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Well you say that...

XtytmR0.png

Again, not really sure what this proves other than Christmas sales being a thing. It's still full price on Steam and only on a flash sale on the Xbox Marketplace which ends in 22 hours. I'm not seeing sweeping 50% cuts to all EA and Ubisoft games. If you make a lie as ambiguous as this faggot has then of course it's going to end up being partially true a part of the time, especially in sale season.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Also I really love how easily Utnayan has his psyche broken by a simple request of proof. It's pretty funny and a little sad. This is why I actually like FoH so far, I don't get banned for poking the lolcow.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Also I really love how easily Utnayan has his psyche broken by a simple request of proof. It's pretty funny and a little sad. This is why I actually like FoH so far, I don't get banned for poking the lolcow.

You wont get banned which is a first for you. :)

Come and listen, Stay a while. You will realize just how much I am loved here.

(oh boy)

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
You wont get banned which is a first for you. :)

Come and listen, Stay a while. You will realize just how much I am loved here.

(oh boy)

I mean yeah, it's great because not everyone here is a snowflake like you. Some people actually have a spine. I get it though, you're super drunk right now etc etc.

You've made your entire persona based around "lol I'm so drunk xD" You sound like a sorority girl.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Also; Well done for handling listening to this mouthbreather on Discord, I'm sure you had to take many showers after it to feel clean.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.