Health Care Thread

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wow, and you did it again. I am amazed how pathetic you are. Really dude, get a life.

Merlin_sl

shitlord
BurnemWizfyre hasn't posted any original thought in years now. He just sits around and waits for someone to post something he disagrees with, then goes on this disturbing obscenity laden tirade contributing nothing to the thread. Try this:
This message is hidden because BurnemWizfyre is on your ignore list.
View Post
It works.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Someone else negged you as well, you sure do have a lot of "stalkers". You should notify the authorities immediately, this is serious business son.
Lol, nobody is abusing the system like you are. They just neg me because they disagree with me, you actually spent your whole fucking thanksgiving vacation abusing the system so you could neg me again, again, again and again. You didn't leave the house but instead spent hours handing out rep to other people just so you could hand out massive negs to me. And you are still doing it. Don't tell me that is normal behavior. You are a sick moron.

I couldn't give a flying fuck about how many negs I have. What I don't like is some pussy psycho like you running around stalking me. Get a fucking life you pathetic piece of shit.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Lol, nobody is abusing the system like you are. They just neg me because they disagree with me, you actually spent your whole fucking thanksgiving vacation abusing the system so you could neg me again, again, again and again. You didn't leave the house but instead spent hours handing out rep to other people just so you could hand out massive negs to me. And you are still doing it. Don't tell me that is normal behavior. You are a sick moron.

I couldn't give a flying fuck about how many negs I have. What I don't like is some pussy psycho like you running around stalking me. Get a fucking life you pathetic piece of shit.
Uh you realize there is a limit to how many nets you can give out in a day? It was reached in 5 minutes, try again jack ass.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
BurnemWizfyre hasn't posted any original thought in years now. He just sits around and waits for someone to post something he disagrees with, then goes on this disturbing obscenity laden tirade contributing nothing to the thread
That's ironic coming from the guy who waits for Rush to tell him what to say.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hah. You've been defending bad practice because it's Obama's bad practice from the start.
No... I... Haven't....

I think the ACA is deeply flawed in a number of ways for marginal improvement.

This doesn't make realities like time tables adjusting being something they're not, or website issues being a tragedy, etc.

If there was a sliding scale of -100% to +100% on feelings for the ACA I'd be at a lukewarm +5%. (Similarly they other hyperbolized law from recent memory, the Patriot Act would be -10% or so for me. TSA shit being most of the negativity)

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
If you read Grim's posts objectively he's actually not a crazy, knee jerk right wing reactionary. He just hates Obama, and more specifically Obummercare. I'm kind of with him on that.

Vaclav

Medicare isn't free and doesn't attach to the exchanges.

If you mean Medicaid that might become partially valid, Medicaid in 30 states isboth unpaid and paid variants under the exchanges come Jan 13 or so. So not all of that figure would be 'free'.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
And how many of those signed up are on medicare, for free? Are all million people actually paying for the coverage? No specifics on these numbers. Its a pretty weak story.
Actually the question is how many of those 'signups' are going to pay premiums. Doesn't matter though really - that number means that on Jan 1 there will be at least 4 million more people uninsured now thanks to Obamacare than there was before that trainwreck hit.

Chesire_sl

shitlord
Over the next decade , I bet the obama solution kills off more people than the congo war did from 98 to 08. That's 10 million for people who are curious.

Vaclav

Actually the question is how many of those 'signups' are going to pay premiums. Doesn't matter though really - that number means that on Jan 1 there will be at least 4 million more people uninsured now thanks to Obamacare than there was before that trainwreck hit.
You do realize the 4m figure includes employers that CHANGED insurance to another policy, right?

Actual drop figure was under a half mil last I checked.

Again, figures in a vacuum. Yes, 4m policies were dropped - but the majority were replaced.

Disp_sl

shitlord
And what would stop those 4 million people from purchasing new health insurance?