Health Problems

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
It has calmed down a lot. If it keeps going down I'll just wait for my dentist's appointment in a couple weeks, otherwise I'll go to a clinic to get some antibiotics.

It's also possible that the tortilla chips I was eating the other day injured the spot and it was just bruised and maybe blistered (dunno if gums can be blistered)

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
It has calmed down a lot. If it keeps going down I'll just wait for my dentist's appointment in a couple weeks, otherwise I'll go to a clinic to get some antibiotics.

It's also possible that the tortilla chips I was eating the other day injured the spot and it was just bruised and maybe blistered (dunno if gums can be blistered)

Yes, you can get blisters on your gums.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I hate to keep spamming this thread. I've taken tramadol for a long time. Maybe 3 years ish. For a long time 1 pill every couple days. Now up to about 1 25mg pill a day for the last 2 months. I started getting blurry vision only when I take it. Seems like it would have happened before now if that is what is causing it, only happens when I take it for a few hours.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Dude don't worry about spamming this thread. You sound like you have very serious health issues. I was gonna complain aboiut cankers

• 1Solidarity

Borzak

Well I go Wed. to another. I'm hoping to get a prescription for fatigue and maybe brain fog. I think adderall is the normal. Heard so many horror stories, but I assume a fair number of them are about kids. So many of my friends are nurses. But it's kind of double edged. They get info on a lot of stuff, but they see a lot of bad stuff that can go wrong that most people never see.

Shit if I had a canker I would complain to no end.

• 1Worf

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Well I go Wed. to another. I'm hoping to get a prescription for fatigue and maybe brain fog. I think adderall is the normal. Heard so many horror stories, but I assume a fair number of them are about kids. So many of my friends are nurses. But it's kind of double edged. They get info on a lot of stuff, but they see a lot of bad stuff that can go wrong that most people never see.

Try provigil instead of adderall. Far less speedy and not addictive, but definitely wakes you the fuck up equally as well as Adderall. My doc prescribed it to me for afternoon sleepiness and it's good shit. Makes the day go by super fast because you have a tendency to really focus on something while on it.

• 1Like

Borzak

I'll keep it in mind. I doubt I get a choice. I'll most likely get whatever their favorite med they prescribe for that for MS.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Try provigil instead of adderall. Far less speedy and not addictive, but definitely wakes you the fuck up equally as well as Adderall. My doc prescribed it to me for afternoon sleepiness and it's good shit. Makes the day go by super fast because you have a tendency to really focus on something while on it.

Fuck Provigil. Go cheap and get Nuvigil. Same thing, but about $700 less. When I was in school, I had to take Adderall + Nuvigil. Adderall would focus me, but make me sleepy. I had to take two stimulants to stay awake, lol. ADHD works wonders in the emergency department.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Fuck Provigil. Go cheap and get Nuvigil. Same thing, but about $700 less. When I was in school, I had to take Adderall + Nuvigil. Adderall would focus me, but make me sleepy. I had to take two stimulants to stay awake, lol. ADHD works wonders in the emergency department.

Well, more accurately I was talking about modafinal . Who the fuck has the money for the non generic is beyond me.

• 1Like

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I think I need something like this. I don't know if it's 'brain fog' or what but I rarely feel mentally sharp.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

I get them pretty excessive and always have. They come in clusters and nothing I've done has helped. This time I built my lip hard like it was a piece of food and Drew a mouthful of blood. Then it turned into giant craters. Been two weeks of hating eating food

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
I think I need something like this. I don't know if it's 'brain fog' or what but I rarely feel mentally sharp.

I highly recommend. Imho the effect is very subtle for me but effective. Only side effect I have is reduced appetite which provided the added bonus of dropping ten pounds.
Makes the work day go by much faster and no yawning at 3pm.

Borzak

I got adderall this morning. He said try it, also gave me two other choices. Ridelin was one and other escapes me which he said lot of research now into MS fatigue and it shows promise. Just try adderall, if it works he'll up dosage. If not we'll try something else.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I got adderall this morning. He said try it, also gave me two other choices. Ridelin was one and other escapes me which he said lot of research now into MS fatigue and it shows promise. Just try adderall, if it works he'll up dosage. If not we'll try something else.

I personally was not a fan of ritalin. I took it in 3rd? grade and I lost a lot of weight from it as it destroys your appetite. What dose of adderall did you get? Is it XR?

Borzak

I haven't picked it up yet. This is what I copied off my chart deal. He said I would know very quickly if it was working and if I need more he would double the prescription. He seemed pretty open to take whatever worked. If the Adderall wasn't it he would prescribe something else till one worked. He mentioned another one other than Ridilin and I wish I had caught the name.

dextroamphetamine-amphetamine 10 mg Tab , twice a day and he said he would quickly double it if I needed more and it worked. He suggest first thing in the morning and again about 2pm.

iannis

Musty Nester
Excessive Roids.

It'll either give you giant muscles or make it painful to poop.

Report back.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users