Health Problems

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I've never even thought about ADHD. I've never had it before but who knows not. I would say I have never been anywhere enar hyperactive in my life, ever and by a large amount never. In fact I had to look that up.

I took it two days and it was OK but it did calm me down a fair bit. Not calm as in not running around, just mentally while sitting around.

I got off it because I need to get my schedule turned around and restart on it on a regular schedule instead of the rotating one I do now which is whenever I feel like being up I'm up etc. Soon as I get the schedule turned around I'm gonna start it back up.

I had my eyes checked for new glasses shortly before all this virus stuff started. Here's an odd one. My vision has gotten better than the glasses I was using, and she compared it to the last several before that where it was stable for the last 10 years. I got new lenses and if it changes anymore I'm doing away with bifocals I can hardly tell the difference. Even at long distance I could see well enough with the bifocals and can read comfortable with the distance part.

Last edited:

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I've never even thought about ADHD. I've never had it before but who knows not. I would say I have never been anywhere enar hyperactive in my life, ever and by a large amount never. In fact I had to look that up.

I took it two days and it was OK but it did calm me down a fair bit. Not calm as in not running around, just mentally while sitting around.

I got off it because I need to get my schedule turned around and restart on it on a regular schedule instead of the rotating one I do now which is whenever I feel like being up I'm up etc. Soon as I get the schedule turned around I'm gonna start it back up.

I had my eyes checked for new glasses shortly before all this virus stuff started. Here's an odd one. My vision has gotten better than the glasses I was using, and she compared it to the last several before that where it was stable for the last 10 years. I got new lenses and if it changes anymore I'm doing away with bifocals I can hardly tell the difference. Even at long distance I could see well enough with the bifocals and can read comfortable with the distance part.
Having ADHD just means you were something of a spaz as a kid. I think we are of the same generation, so when I got bored as fuck at school (K-12 was eeeeeeasy) I would act out when I was really young, but learned somewhere along the way to channel all that into hobbies and stuff that looked like fun to learn. If I had been born 5-10 years later I would have been doped the fuck up on ritalin and junk.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I had anxiety attacks after highschool (the brain is funny), and they gave me Adderall. I've never been so tired in my life.

I don't think I have ADHD though. I could though I guess

Borzak

It only lasted a short time, maybe 4 hours on the first one and then 2 hours when I took a pill after that. Then I felt like I had a little extra and not as much fatigue. It may have went away the longer I took them. No idea like I said I'm changing my days and nights around and not having much luck. I got up at 10pm today lol.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Stupid question. My eye prescription ran out and my glasses are in bad shape. No way in hell I'm going to an eye doctor right now. Is there any... Less than legal... Way of ordering contacts?

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Stupid question. My eye prescription ran out and my glasses are in bad shape. No way in hell I'm going to an eye doctor right now. Is there any... Less than legal... Way of ordering contacts?

Order them from China. (Or maybe Canada. My wife does that; I don't think she needs a current prescription. Do you have a copy of your now-expired prescription?)

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Go to a fucking eye doctor, Noodle. Get the exam done. When you spend as many hours as you do in front of computers every day you need to keep up to date on your prescriptions. That is literally your money maker, so you better be able to shake it.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Ordering your contacts online with an outdated prescription isn't that shady or difficult I'm sure. It's easy enough to do for eyeglasses anyway.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
If you have beetus, you really should get your eyes checked annually regardless. Getting lenses online is a no brainer afterwards, no? They’re like 30-40 bucks in eurocuckistan for premiums. How much do they charge you in the US?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
What you guys aren't understanding is I don't want to go because of corona, not because I don't want an exam haha. I go every year for contacts, but NO WAY IN HELL I'm letting a doctor touch my eyes right now. That's my problem, not the actual going.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
What you guys aren't understanding is I don't want to go because of corona, not because I don't want an exam haha. I go every year for contacts, but NO WAY IN HELL I'm letting a doctor touch my eyes right now. That's my problem, not the actual going.
Your doctor might feel the same way. Call and see if they can skip the bullshit?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Just did the 1800 contacts eye exam and ordered the same contacts. I had to fudge some data but I've got them on the way

Borzak

I realize contacts are different but medical prescriptions right now seem like they are throwing a large fudge factor in. Pharmacist told me if I was short or it didn't get OK'd from my insurance in time ask them and they would take care of it. My insurance called and told me the day before the shutdown if my pharmacist had a problem refilling my stuff early to call a number they gave me and it would get settled instantly.

I'm sure it depends heavily on what the prescription is for. It's like not like I have some great insurance either.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I realize contacts are different but medical prescriptions right now seem like they are throwing a large fudge factor in. Pharmacist told me if I was short or it didn't get OK'd from my insurance in time ask them and they would take care of it. My insurance called and told me the day before the shutdown if my pharmacist had a problem refilling my stuff early to call a number they gave me and it would get settled instantly.

I'm sure it depends heavily on what the prescription is for. It's like not like I have some great insurance either.
The fudge factor was if you're diabetic they basically cancel right away and say see a doctor. Yeah I do thatm.. but not today

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Working towards intermittent fasting and so far have been able to easily do only eating within a 10 hour window. I think I'll be able to get that down to 8 without much trouble.

It's doing wonders for controlling the number of meals I eat, and thus bathroom issues brought on by having most of my colon gone.

Edit: Meant to post in weight loss thread, but it works here too I guess

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I tried intermittent fasting before and I found the 8 hour window was easily manageable mostly because I always skip breakfast anyways. The problem I had is I work out late at night and that usually causes energy issues. Plus low blood sugar can be a bitch

Borzak

Started back on the adderall. I did 5mg. Still kind of sleepy but not as bad. Of course I only got 5 hours of sleep last night and I was laying in the sun probably had a large impact on it.