Health Problems

Oldbased

> Than U
When I took copaxone it came in a big cooler with gel pack things that were frozen. When it got to me it was still very cold. I'm not taking anything now. New diagnosis requirements for MS, I don't meet them. Long story.

Hope she gets something that will help. Yeah it's one heavy duty heat wave right now.
Ya that's it. Was having a 5am memory fart. Went and looked.
I rattled some chains this month for both my doctors and hers.
I made a short video before each appointment where I mocked them asking the same questions they do every month with the same answers timestamped, had the appointment then sent them the video which in the case of a pain doc, a general doc, a neurologist and a cardio doctor I nailed it almost word for word and same see you next month no fucking action response. In her case, that is when he called in this new leg medicine hah.
Same scam bullshit for years, not sure what they expected. I could tell them my dick fell off and became sentient and started raping animals and they would be like, keep to the treatment, see you in 30 days!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Any update? I'm interested in this because I struggle daily. Depending on my bloodpressure/inflammation level, one or the other side close up during sleep. 0 congestion, just a tube/vessel thing from cumulative allergic stress. structural thickening the viability of actually widening up the passages a bit to where i never have to breathe out of my mouth during sleep cycles is enticing.

Is there a risk to sense of smell for that kind of procedure? I don't know the anatomy of the nose.

edit: scrolled back and consensus seems to be "deal with it"

im in 3rd week of recovery from my septoplasty and turbinate reduction, my sense of smell is the best its ever been in my living memory. we had a rose bush outside my house that i never smelled, i started smelling it within 24 hours of the surgery, and very noticeably.

i also stopped snoring and breathing through the mouth, so i dont wake up dehydrated anymore or with dry mouth or sore throat. i do sleep with a cold air vaporizer though. my daily breathing has gotten considerably better, this is a whole different life. my ENT tells me that turbinates will continue to heal and get smaller for 3 more weeks so my nose breathing will get even better as the breathing passages continue to open up more

Last edited:
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Guy I work with his wife "had" MS for 20 years. It never got better, it never got worse. She finally went to Baylor medical or whatever the name is. They found the issue and at least she's no longer paying deductible every year on her expensive ass meds.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Murphys law.

Didn't want kids, broke down a bit over a year ago and let wife try for one. After a while went to dr which was delayed with covid crap but via ultrasound confirmed she's got a large attached fibroid tumor. Basically 95% boned on getting knocked up. Surgery is considered reproductive and not covered under insurance, even if we had the surgery, means another several months before she can try and also higher risk etc for failing. And time isn't on our side as already past the timeline where I thought having one is a good idea as she's getting close to 34.

Meanwhile the kick in the balls is her cunt sister that cheated on her husband with like 6 dudes before marrying the domestic abuser has squirted out 3. Suffice to say I'm out of my element on consoling her on this one.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Murphys law.

Didn't want kids, broke down a bit over a year ago and let wife try for one. After a while went to dr which was delayed with covid crap but via ultrasound confirmed she's got a large attached fibroid tumor. Basically 95% boned on getting knocked up. Surgery is considered reproductive and not covered under insurance, even if we had the surgery, means another several months before she can try and also higher risk etc for failing. And time isn't on our side as already past the timeline where I thought having one is a good idea as she's getting close to 34.

Meanwhile the kick in the balls is her cunt sister that cheated on her husband with like 6 dudes before marrying the domestic abuser has squirted out 3. Suffice to say I'm out of my element on consoling her on this one.
Well, CO is one of the top regions for reproductive stuff. But you should be talking to her about adoption or a surrogate if she is going to demand you guys have kids.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm at a real fuckin loss here.

I get a box from insurance today. Heavy as fuck. What could it be?

It was this.

IMG_20200918_161149.jpg

Every single invoice from my son's ABA services. How/why would they do this?

What is a person seriously supposed to do with this? It's thousands of pages

• 1Picard

Borzak

Sign and see what is in it later? Oh wait that's congress. Jeeze that's a lot to read in very small type I'm guessing. The delivery people here get pissy when I get something delivered that weighs >10 pounds I can't imagine that.

Sue someone? My sister got involved in a lawsuit from being hit in a crash twice in two weeks. Her lawyer did everything, read all the shit, made appointments with doctors, got everything signed in triplicate. Sure they took their cut but it was a huge relief I'm sure. They had to schedule all her drug test the other company was saying she was addicted to pain pills and such. Eventually the lawyer got her in with a doctor that could fix it and they did with surgery.

I'm guessing from what she said it had a stack of paperwork like that.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Sign and see what is in it later? Oh wait that's congress. Jeeze that's a lot to read in very small type I'm guessing. The delivery people here get pissy when I get something delivered that weighs >10 pounds I can't imagine that.

Sue someone? My sister got involved in a lawsuit from being hit in a crash twice in two weeks. Her lawyer did everything, read all the shit, made appointments with doctors, got everything signed in triplicate. Sure they took their cut but it was a huge relief I'm sure. They had to schedule all her drug test the other company was saying she was addicted to pain pills and such. Eventually the lawyer got her in with a doctor that could fix it and they did with surgery.

I'm guessing from what she said it had a stack of paperwork like that.
My son has autism. They have to file a claim every time they come out here which is 3-4 times a week. At some point my insurance said "we are going to audit this" and that was the last I heard. I have a feeling this was the result of that, but how would I ever know? It's literally a box full of invoices for this year. No cover letter, no explanation, just a stack of thousands of papers. It's gotta weight 30 pounds easy

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Having had to deal with the healthcare industry at work over the last 10 years, I find this completely unsurprising. It seems paperwork is deliberately done in the most archaic way possible and they make it as difficult to understand as they can.

I'm surprised they didn't try to fax this to you.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
My son has autism. They have to file a claim every time they come out here which is 3-4 times a week. At some point my insurance said "we are going to audit this" and that was the last I heard. I have a feeling this was the result of that, but how would I ever know? It's literally a box full of invoices for this year. No cover letter, no explanation, just a stack of thousands of papers. It's gotta weight 30 pounds easy
Time to call them and ask what they are expecting you to do with all that?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
76 pieces of mail from them today

I'm calling Monday and just immediately screaming "PLEASE STOP"

IMG_20200919_160701~2.jpg

I mean what am I supposed to do

Borzak

Need an intern and task them with that....just saying. Kind of like freedom of information act stuff, flood them with enough stuff they won't read it.

Sad part is your insurance is paying for someone to deal with that on one end :(

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
For testosterone butt pellet bros. What kind of doctor did you look for to get those t levels up?

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
For testosterone butt pellet bros. What kind of doctor did you look for to get those t levels up?
Any doctor can get you the labs for testing T levels. If your T is low you then go to a urologist for your pellets or cream or shots.

• 1Like

Borzak

If hurricanes keep coming I'm going to blow away. I'm 6'-0 and normal for me when working was 190 give or take 5 pounds. I'm down to 159 now.

When I first got sick I walked at least a mile a day and sometimes two. Tried to do some excercises at least. Light stuff, 10 push ups, 20 sit ups, 20 curls of 15 pounds and shit. That would literally kill me in about 15 seconds now. Tonight I picked up a cooler master itx case without the side panels totally stripped down nothing in it and it kicked my ass. My skin is still trying to kill me and my neurologist retired and the my prescriptions expired about a week later. New hire won't refill without an appointment, closest was March 2021. Got endocrinoligist appointment Monday, nopefully she will at least fill the neurontin prescription which kind of helps.

Borzak

Former boss got me remote appointments with the Mayo clinic and Cleveland clinic supposidly the premier demyelinating disease clinic, like MS and such. Sent all my records and test and after they review them supposed to talk to them both. I knew he was very well off. When I applied there I googled some info on him. Him and his wife were being honored for donating $100m to a university hospital group in CA. He's in the process of moving the company and took a few minutes to talk. Nothing to do with health but he played college football with Mark Harmon lol.