Health Problems

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Had my kids cut. I am too. It was more of a "this is all I've ever known" sort of thing. They were so young they'll never remember whatever pain was involved. I don't really get into any religious or other reasons besides were using the same brand in this household.

iannis

Musty Nester
I mean it's just a small amount that hangs on just over the beginning of the head. It's really very small and I just pull back and clean that. I would guess that most dudes don't but I'm anal about being dirty

Yeah that's odd.

Doctor hadn't done it very much I guess.

My dick used to have a turtleneck. There was a band of stretchy skin right behind the head that I never knew what that was. As I grew it smoothed out. That was a prepuce remnant that the doctor didn't cut away I've later realized.

Circumcisions are just weird.

And for the pain thing there's good evidence that infants are not physically able to remember it. They feel it, but physical memory seems to be tied to cognitive systems that they haven't developed yet.

There's probably a very distinct smell or taste that you remember from early early child hood. It probably even predates any visual or aural memories that you might have. There's a method to how the brain learns to remember things. What we do know for absolute certain is that you don't come out of the vag remembering stuff. It makes that whole extreme swaddling fad particularly hippy tier.

Last edited:

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I honestly don't know why you guys don't get your shit fixed and get cut. I can't imagine having to pull skin back to pee and clean foreskin. Hell I don't even touch my dick when I pee just so I don't have to waste time washing my hands after.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I honestly don't know why you guys don't get your shit fixed and get cut. I can't imagine having to pull skin back to pee and clean foreskin. Hell I don't even touch my dick when I pee just so I don't have to waste time washing my hands after.

I honestly don't know why your mother didn't abort you, but here we are

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah that's odd.

nah, it happens. i used to have the same thing going on when i was younger. somehow not anymore tho? not really sure how it changed but i definitely remember having a bit of extra skin there when i was younger.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
What a hassle... I honestly don't know why you guys don't get your shit fixed and get cut.

I've obviously only got the one perspective, but "they" say sex is better for the uncircumcised as your unit is more sensitive since it's not getting callouses from being exposed constantly.

This is aside from the fact that it's an unnecessary and permanent procedure that would never have occurred to anyone if it hadn't been prescribed in a moldy book of religious superstitions.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If I had a son I'd have them do it.

Why? It's a plastic procedure, let a plastic surgeon do it. Trauma doctors in the ER use a method that isn't really all that great for sexual function long term.

That's just a fact. How about some consideration to the differences between a trauma surgeon and a plastic surgeon that specializes in the procedure. This is your kids dick we are talking about.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
All that shit about circumcision increasing disease resistance is very misleading. It may be true, but is only relevant in a context where people aren't having safe sex in the first place.

Sodomy was a major problem. The sexual norms were entirely different pre Judaism. Judaism as a whole addresses problems with survival. One of those problems was dick in another mans or woman's asshole.

Foreskins were causing some lifespan issues with that.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Why? It's a plastic procedure, let a plastic surgeon do it. Trauma doctors in the ER use a method that isn't really all that great for sexual function long term.

That's just a fact. How about some consideration to the differences between a trauma surgeon and a plastic surgeon that specializes in the procedure. This is your kids dick we are talking about.

The procedure isn't done in hospitals directly after birth here AFAIK so I don't know what you're going on about trauma doctors for.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Circumcision, as far as I'm aware, is done a couple days after birth. I remember seeing one and last I checked, the method used for babies is the method used for adults. A ring goes over the pulled foreskin and cut! A little sucrose lollipop and the baby shuts the fuck up. :]

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Circumcision, as far as I'm aware, is done a couple days after birth. I remember seeing one and last I checked, the method used for babies is the method used for adults. A ring goes over the pulled foreskin and cut! A little sucrose lollipop and the baby shuts the fuck up. :]
Lol kuriin you make it sound not bad at all! You hear that fellas! You'll get a sucrose lolli! 😆

• 1Worf

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Bwhaha. I'm sure they give a little Versed and Fentanyl for adults. I would imagine it is very uncomfortable.

• 1Worf

alavaz

Trakanon Raider

Lol, if you keep it clean and don't let it get all fucked up then it just glides back. It aint like it's chores or something.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Sodomy was a major problem. The sexual norms were entirely different pre Judaism. Judaism as a whole addresses problems with survival. One of those problems was dick in another mans or woman's asshole.

Foreskins were causing some lifespan issues with that.

I always thought it was because it was prone to infection in the hot middle-east climate. Sand, sweat, etc..

• 1Like