Hearthstone TGT Tournament: Rerolled Edition

Vinsent

Lord Nagafen Raider
So for first matches we are missing Slipp/Doku, Vision/Coz, Ravish/Malli, Vinsen/pipo, and kingnothing/vandyn. Also our first loser's bracket match is Alex/Beagle.
I friend-ed Pipo, but we haven't managed to hit each other. You going to be online tonight Pipo? What timezone? Im PST.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Been online tonight & last night for 3+ hours each and no Mallik so far.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
My matches may tend towards the slow side since I sleep during the day, harder for me to get time with people. Hopefully get my match with Doku out of the way tomorrow

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
I saw Vandyn earlier today but i had to go out. He's been gone for 5 hours now. I can probably play our games on Thursday (off day). I'm going out tomorrow night.

Just send me a message if you see me on bnet. I'm probably playing witcher 3.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
What's the time period we have to complete a match? I ask that because apparently some hurricane is going to wipe me off the face of the earth Monday.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I saw Vandyn earlier today but i had to go out. He's been gone for 5 hours now. I can probably play our games on Thursday (off day). I'm going out tomorrow night.

Just send me a message if you see me on bnet. I'm probably playing witcher 3.
I'm on most of the day today and tonight if your available. If not, I can play on thurs but it would be in the evening.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Ill be on around 8PM EST (5 pacific), will try to log in earlier if able
Alright, 5 might work better for me. I'm dealing with some irl shit right now, so if I'm not on by 9pm EST I'll just go ahead and concede. Hoping that it wont come to that.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
What's this bullshit? Just because God has earmarked your city for destruction doesn't mean our precious tournament should be held hostage! I say we kick out the offender, forget his city ever existed, and get on with our video games. Buncha bleeding hearts around here I tell ya.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
GG Beagle...Just a poor matchup...And Paladin is a whore.
Haha ya, gg man. Even brought that hunter specifically for secret pally matchups and just didn't get it matched up when I needed it. Good thing it's double elimination!