Hearthstone Tournament Sign-ups! Fifth RR HS Tournament!

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
My old video card crapped out so im on my laptop till thursday when the new one is supposed to get here, no streaming until then. I havn't talked to LTW yet about our match either and what times/days would be good for him.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I don't mind streaming my game on a delay for you to restream and do commentary or something like that

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sorry, its hard to pinpoint an exact time, but I'll be on between 8:00 and 9:00 cdt to get started.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
My-body-is-9aqaez.jpg

The Master

Bronze Squire
For everyone playing tonight, make sure you add me in-game. Thegentleman#1373

If you're able to stream, I guess we're going with a 10 min delay. Let me know your twitch channel so I can restream it. The restreamed channel will be:

Twitch

If you need help setting up the delay, or anything else, let me know.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Slippery overs mures, 3-1. Will get the match highlighted and post it tomorrow. Thanks for those who tuned in live, hope you enjoyed it.

I don't see Whirlwind of Frenzic online. Frenzic messaged me earlier but I didn't see it, so that is my bad. Doesn't look like we're doing any more matches tonight.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've been trying to get ahold of Brand/Itkovian for a few days now. Not having any luck. He's online all the time, but maybe afk? Let's set something up Brand
smile.png

Brand

Molten Core Raider
I've been trying to get ahold of Brand/Itkovian for a few days now. Not having any luck. He's online all the time, but maybe afk? Let's set something up Brand
smile.png
I'm online all the time...but weekends are erratic times. I have kids. I will around off an on today...I should be online after 7CST tonight.