Hearthstone Tournament Sign-ups! Fifth RR HS Tournament!

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Woot, both semi-finals are ready to go. Is tomorrow good for all of you? If you need help setting up OBS or anything, let me know, can walk you through it.

Loser's bracket is back on track too. Awesome.
I'm sure I'll be on at some point tonight, usually around 8:30 cdt.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, too late for me for a work night, tomorrow is probably better for me anyway.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'll be online in a bit and on til the wee hours of the morning, if you see this message ltw.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I learned something in that stream. I didn't know equipping a weapon over your currently equipped weapon breaks the current weapon. Like how you triggered the deaths bite aoe.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm going out of town this evening I might be on tomorrow night, if not lets definitely plan to go monday night, whatever time is good for you ltw. I won't be able to stream though, gonna be on an old laptop.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
LTW defeated me 3-1.

I'm on vacation so its kinda hard to pinpoint a time, but what night is good for you slippery?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Let us know when the Littles/Wind game is happening and stream dat shiz.

The Master

Bronze Squire
I'd like to cast all the remaining matches. Let me know what times are good for you guys? I shouldn't have anything come up this time.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm on an old laptop and satellite wifi so I can't stream, but I have no problem sending you chat about my hand if you wanna cast from slippery's.

Thursday evening should be fine. I'll post a time as it gets closer.