Hearthstone Tournament Sign-ups! Fifth RR HS Tournament!

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Actually something came up Frenzic, check your messages going to pm you in a sec.

Edit - Actually, scratch that, I'll still play tonight, but it'll be about an hour later. If thats not acceptable we can reschedule for tomorrow.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
I should be able to do the semi match whenever, my schedule is pretty malleable just let me know brand.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Actually something came up Frenzic, check your messages going to pm you in a sec.

Edit - Actually, scratch that, I'll still play tonight, but it'll be about an hour later. If thats not acceptable we can reschedule for tomorrow.
I'll sign in while watching football tonight. Pm me on there if you get on.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I must've just missed you, I logged in and sent you a message when it said you were afk for 5m, I saw you came back later, but you didn't message me and it was getting late. But yeah, I should be on ~8:30 cdt tonight.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
I must've just missed you, I logged in and sent you a message when it said you were afk for 5m, I saw you came back later, but you didn't message me and it was getting late. But yeah, I should be on ~8:30 cdt tonight.
Weird, never had a popup when I checked after Monday night football. No worries, I can be on again tonight.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
elidib beat me 3-1

I am out now. GG's all. Like in sports, I always root for the team that took my team out of it. So go Slippery and Eli!

*Edit:

Wait, you're playing each other next...

Go whoever wins that match!!!

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I defeated Frenzic 3-1, almost feel a little guilty having combo in hand turn 9 each game.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Woot, both semi-finals are ready to go. Is tomorrow good for all of you? If you need help setting up OBS or anything, let me know, can walk you through it.

Loser's bracket is back on track too. Awesome.

The Master

Bronze Squire
If you're running double combo the odds of not having it in hand turn 9 are pretty slim, especially if you got a Lore off.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Frenzic wins 2-0
Well yea... But you still had another deck to play with broski
smile.png