Hearthstone

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Everybody remember to come back in a couple of months and quote all of the pony's recent posts.
smile.png

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
The Hearthstone team really needs to work on their fucking descriptions. Does that only transform once or does it retain that ability even after it transforms?

The amount of Twitter-based clarifications issued with every card reveal perhaps is an indicator that they should just add a little more text to things.

Northerner

N00b
Hell, I think I'd prefer if it did it on the board. Not sure why I'd want a random minion over one I put in my deck but I guess there are scenarios.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
If they are going to "interesting" legendaries instead of "complete shit" legendaries this time, I guess that's an improvement. I'll take a Yoggi over a Bolf Ramshield. I'll probably dust both, but at least Yoggi still has amount of intrinsic value.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Each turn it is in your hand it transforms into a random minion. What is confusing about that?
As written, and to be consistent with other similar effects, that would imply it does it once and then is done. The INTENT seems to be that it continues to do it, though. They could easily have worded it so there was no ambiguity by adding like 5 words.

Neph_sl

shitlord
It clearly says "Each turn this is in your hand", so of course it's going to keep changing every turn. The unclear part is when it'll change, and apparently it's at the beginning of the turn. So if you draw it in your opening hand, you can play him as a 1/1 for 1 mana.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Except that as Ancient pointed out, once it transforms into another minion, it should lose the text 'each turn this is in your hand' because it wouldn't be Shifter Zerus anymore. Also it doesn't say whether it transforms at the beginning or end of turn.

"It changes every turn until you play it. It has a special glow on it and a tooltip if you mouse over it to remind you that it is Shifter Zerus."
"It changes at the start of your turn. You can only play it as Zerus the turn that you draw it. So if you draw it on turn 1 and your opponent has a 2/1 out, you can play it as a 1/1 to contest if you want to, or hang on to it for the right time."
from reddit

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Here is the Blizzard blue text, and no, it is not clear the function of the card just based off the on-card text:
Originally posted by Blizzard:
It changes every turn until you play it. It has a special glow on it and a tooltip if you mouse over it to remind you that it is Shifter Zerus.

It changes at the start of your turn. You can only play it as Zerus the turn that you draw it. So if you draw it on turn 1 and your opponent has a 2/1 out, you can play it as a 1/1 to contest if you want to, or hang on to it for the right time.