Hearthstone

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
rrr_img_133912.png

Brand

Molten Core Raider
I am making the jump into Hearthstone from MTG, going to give that Hunter list a try myself.
When coming from MTG to Hearthstone, the biggest adjustment is how much more important tempo is...MTG has tempo, but it is fundamentally different. The lack of interactive plays via instants/interrupts changes the game dramatically.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
24 wins till golden warrior, it's kind of dragging. Playing Tempo atm, and I'm probably going to remove 1x bloodhoof for a Kodo. I'm getting Kodo'd myself too much

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
Every single time yogg is played against me now it always does amazing bullshit for the guy who plays it instead of backfiring. god damnit

Lol this game really hates me. Get quest to win 5 with warrior, my tempo warrior gets obliterated 5 games in a row.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
1 win from rank 1 and I miscount lethal by 1 damage. Feels bad
frown.png

In the past day I've faced at least 3 hunters that had Deadly Shot. One even had 2x Deadly. Pretty sure I'm 2-1 against them using previously discussed deck, but now I'm considering teching it in as well. It's definitely made the matches a lot harder and even guaranteed the loss in 1 case.

Only decks I see with Deadly Shot are from TwoBiers and Mr Yagut but the lists are still wildly different than what I faced.

Had another game where Infest got me the win. Ran out of cards against a Hunter but had 4 minions I was able to Infest. Got a Savage Combatant off one which gave me lethal.

I am considering dropping the 1x King's Elekk for a Deadly. With only 3 minions at 5+ mana it rarely wins the joust.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Vid of Firebat playing midrange hunter (made by Fluffy). List runs Deadly Shot, no Infest, but 2x Kodo. Deadly seems like a good way to take out Shamans' 4 mana 7/7.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
1 win from rank 1 and I miscount lethal by 1 damage. Feels bad
frown.png

In the past day I've faced at least 3 hunters that had Deadly Shot. One even had 2x Deadly. Pretty sure I'm 2-1 against them using previously discussed deck, but now I'm considering teching it in as well. It's definitely made the matches a lot harder and even guaranteed the loss in 1 case.

Only decks I see with Deadly Shot are from TwoBiers and Mr Yagut but the lists are still wildly different than what I faced.

Had another game where Infest got me the win. Ran out of cards against a Hunter but had 4 minions I was able to Infest. Got a Savage Combatant off one which gave me lethal.

I am considering dropping the 1x King's Elekk for a Deadly. With only 3 minions at 5+ mana it rarely wins the joust.
Yagut's midrange list with doomsayers was doing very well when I watched him on the ladder.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Lol another 9 win arena run with 160 gold and a regular common. I swear to fucking god. This is a significant increase since before WoG and others are noticing it as well. Fuck Blizzard's stealth changes. Sure, you can now get 2 packs at any level, but I've had that happen once in, ~25 runs? It's pretty rare. While getting a random fucking regular common at 9 wins happens more than every other time. Such a slap in the face to get a regular common at 9 wins (it can't happen above 9, but you can get regular random rares at 10+ in place of 100+ gold). Lol just sheesh. I'm averaging about 9 wins right now and most of my runs are 9 wins, some of them 5, some of them 11 or 12. But most end at 9 right now for whatever reason, so I'm getting ass reamed. Normally my gold stockpile for 25 runs with an average above 8 would be much higher by now, but atm it's barely moving if you don't account for quests. Yeah, yeah, who cares about the tears of an infinite arena player, but fuck me it's a slap in the face no matter how you look at it.

Column_sl

shitlord
The only streamer I can stand is Kolento. He's my favorite player by far, but he is boring as all fuck.

Good to fall asleep to tho, so that makes him the Bob Ross of Hearthstone.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I like Kolento as well, can also watch Sjow play warrior for days. My fav streamer is tehslippery though, but he's abandoned his post as of late, have seen him online playing wild too, ick.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I like Kolento as well, can also watch Sjow play warrior for days. My fav streamer is tehslippery though, but he's abandoned his post as of late, have seen him online playing wild too, ick.
lol, <3

It's been my plan to start streaming again, at least during the day. Things have been weird lately though.

13 wins from golden Warrior, and god it fucking drags. Games take so long, and I just can't seem to find a list that is really that good.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Kolento is my preferred Hearthstone streamer as well. Good stream for relaxing and watching good gameplay.

I played against StrifeCro yesterday, went as expected
biggrin.png

This was after getting railed 2x in a row by the same Infusion Shaman. Fuck that shaman deck. The Hunter list I'm using has favorable win rate against Aggro Shaman but this Infusion/Totem Shaman fucks my shit in. Probably ~10% win rate. It's becoming such a common list that I'm subbing out my Infest for a Power Shot right now. That Shaman de-ranked me from 1 back to 2 then I faced StrifeCro and the slide continued...

Ending up falling back to 3 for a bit too but after grinding a while I'm now only 3 wins from 1 again.

This is the 1st month I've actually decided to try for Legend. Should be able to make it, but kinda wanted to reach it before OW release next Tues.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Don't you just love it when you play cairne hoping he'll eat a hex for your tirion and he does so you drop tirion the following turn only to have your shaman opponent having drawn both hexes in his first 14 cards?

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
It's fun but I'm like 5-10 with the deck.

3 of those wins I didn't use Renounce.
I haven't actually played it. Although it prompted me to craft x2 Renounce just because I have plenty of dust and why not. It was fun watching him play it though, despite the fact most of the time he won he didn't play it. But the games where he rolls crazy synergy is hilarious.