Hearthstone

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Played some more otk priest just now to finish a quest and it boggles the mind how the deck was never given a chance and warrior otk became hugely popular for a minute. The deck is at least every bit as consistent as warrior otk, possibly even moreso. Warrior otk had the problem of if your one copy of charge is on the bottom, you lose. Priest probably the worst card at the bottom is velen, but games are still winnable. ET and embrace aren't ideal on the bottom either, but none of those cards are as mandatory as charge is to otk warrior. And warrior has just as many other cards they don't want on the bottom.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone have any thoughts on really game changing Legendary cards for either Warrior, Mage or Hunter? I guess throw Shaman in there too.

The ones that come to mind are... in no particular order:

Grommash
Bloodmage Thalnos (seems to be in so many decks)
Ragnaros the Fire Lord
Archmage Antonidas
Alexstraza

Any of those or any other that bumps your deck up a significant amount? I have 2600 dust and not sure if I should spend it.

I have all the adventure legendaries like Barnes, Reno, Sir F M, Brann etc.

• 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Anyone have any thoughts on really game changing Legendary cards for either Warrior, Mage or Hunter? I guess throw Shaman in there too.

The ones that come to mind are... in no particular order:

Grommash
Bloodmage Thalnos (seems to be in so many decks)
Ragnaros the Fire Lord
Archmage Antonidas
Alexstraza

Any of those or any other that bumps your deck up a significant amount? I have 2600 dust and not sure if I should spend it.

I have all the adventure legendaries like Barnes, Reno, Sir F M, Brann etc.
I use Alexstraza in lots of decks. Great for offense or defense.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
How did he do? Didn't get a chance to watch any of it.

Hwunn5U.jpg

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
How did he do? Didn't get a chance to watch any of it.
I watched a few games without sound. He was around rank 14. It was mostly fun to see him try to figure out taunts. Games where he traded inefficiently into taunts he didn't do well. Otherwise, the handicap was basically none at all.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You guys are kidding right? The preview of the video shows him hitting rank 1.

*edit*

Looking for mutual play a friend quest, Phineas #1798.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Slippery, enjoying your version of yogg druid. So much synergy.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Slippery, enjoying your version of yogg druid. So much synergy.
It's definitely the most fun I've had in a while. You have to think about your actions, there are a lot of different lines of play most of the time, and your decisions really matter.

Of the 4 classes I have left to get golden (Mage needs 50 wins, Rogues 250, Priest 275, Shaman 150) I'm having trouble finding something to play that gives me the same feelings. I'll finish out Mage with either Medivh or Freeze in wild over the next few days/week, but man Rogue Priest Shaman is a rough trio. Start of next season I think I'll try to refine my Dragon Burgle Rogue, but I do agree with whoever said the deck has some consistency problems. I feel like I'm going to end up doing Midrange Shaman and not really enjoying it.

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Give me warriorstone over shamanstone any day. At least warrior matches are not often decided by rng elements in which skill is not at all in the equation.

• 1Like

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Well, friends... I'm a scumbag. I've created a mid-range shaman deck and i'm basically raping ass with it. I'm not proud, but i had to do it... :(

• 2Like
  • 1SJW
Reactions: 2 users

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
You know what is sad, I would rather play against call of the wild than yogg any day. At least you can react to call of the wild or try to prepare for it.

• 1Like

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Here's my list of cards that need to be nerfed immediately and the nerf that i would propose for each:

Yogg-Saron
10 mana, 8/8, Battlecry: Cast 3 random spells that cost (5) or less (targets chosen randomly).

Doomhammer
5 mana, 2/8, Windfury, Overload: (2), Can't attack heroes.

Tuskarr Totemic
3 mana, 3/2, Battlecry: Summon any basic Totem.

Flamewreathed Faceless
4 mana, 6/6, Overload: (2)

Call of the Wild
10 mana, Summon all three Animal Companions.

Spirit Claws
1 mana, 1/3, Has +1 Attack while you have Spell Damage.

• 1Like