Hearthstone

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pretty lame, if you buff twin emperor in hand, the twin doesn't receive the buffs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I'm loving Kripp's version of Jade Shammy. It feels so good to rip apart Jade druid with their own strategy. Dragon priest is a really bad matchup but it has a solid win rate against most of the top tier decks out right now. Might have to experiment with Kun Cthun druid though just for some variety.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I hate Ratsmah a lot. He used to be an enjoyable streamer, and now he's just not. I don't understand why so many streamers feel the need to be so blatantly fake over the top. I feel like I can only watch Savjz and Zalae

• 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I hate Ratsmah a lot. He used to be an enjoyable streamer, and now he's just not. I don't understand why so many streamers feel the need to be so blatantly fake over the top. I feel like I can only watch Savjz and Zalae

Kolento, hotform, and strifecro are good for lowkey streamers. I dislike "wild and crazy" streamers too, but i like kripp, guess i'm just used to his brand of salt.

One that annoys me the most though is disguised toast. every sound or word that comes out of his mouth just triggers me so hard.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Ratsmah comes off as a whiny emo kid. Unwatchable.

I like Savjz and Kolento and anyone else good that takes the game seriously. I watch Kibler sometimes when bored but he always plays shit decks. I even watch Lifecoach sometimes, even though he ropes every turn, if I'm watching Hearthstone streams time isn't a factor :D

• 1Like

Origin

Molten Core Raider
I enjoy watching Thijs, Savjz, and Kolento the most. However, the SSC tournament that took place over last week was the most fun HS streaming ever. The commentary panel of Noxious, Pavel and RDU was comedy gold every single fucking match. Very honorable players.

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I try to reroll 50g quests now, though it doesn't always end up in my favor. Like today I got the 40g deal 100 damage to heroes after rerolling which will end up getting completed. My log doesn't usually back up with stuff I don't want to complete, so I figured might as well try to get 60+ still

Yesterday I got a "watch a friend!" for a pack from a reroll. never had that as an initial quest.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Soulfire is so epicly bad on reno lock. One game it dumps kazakus, another game it dumps reno. Fuck my life. On an epic tilt right now, lost like 8 in a row.

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Kolento, hotform, and strifecro are good for lowkey streamers. I dislike "wild and crazy" streamers too, but i like kripp, guess i'm just used to his brand of salt.

One that annoys me the most though is disguised toast. every sound or word that comes out of his mouth just triggers me so hard.
Never watched his stream. Toast's youtube videos are pretty good though.

• 1Like

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm back to enjoying Dragon Priest. I pulled Dragonfire Potion as it just kinda... never was very good for me. Either too late game to be worth it or ended up killing half my shit along with theirs, or vrs other Dragon decks... sucked.

Can I get a good Druid Deck recommendation? Jade I suppose as I don't have a ton of Druid cards.

• 1Like

Brand

Molten Core Raider
I'm back to enjoying Dragon Priest. I pulled Dragonfire Potion as it just kinda... never was very good for me. Either too late game to be worth it or ended up killing half my shit along with theirs, or vrs other Dragon decks... sucked.

Can I get a good Druid Deck recommendation? Jade I suppose as I don't have a ton of Druid cards.

I easily zoomed to rank 8 on the following list, but then it starts to stall out...Basically once you get to the ranks where people mulligan better and understand controlling board, the deck struggles...but until then enjoy the turn 4 and 5 kills.

2 argent squire
2 dragon egg
2 enchanted raven
2 Living Roots
2 Mark of the Lotus
2 Runic Egg
1 Finley
2 Druid of the Saber
2 Mark of Y'sh
2 Power of the Wild
2 Wrath
2 Mounted Raptor
2 Savage Roar
1 Soul of the Forrest
2 Swipe

• 2Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Here's a Jade Token Druid list I threw together. Idea is to ramp, get some jade tokens out along with violet teacher and then buff them, hopefully before your opponent has access to board clears. It also has a bit of reach with the jade idol shenanigans. I've found regular jade druid to be way too slow, and the token druid list on hearthpwn kind of sucks too.

Surely unrefined, but I did beat a guy playing the OP aggro shaman deck. /shrug

Token Druid.png

• 2Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

That other deck is solid for quick easy games. Jade druid is probably your other best bet without a lot of druid cards(or legends).

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Ratsmah comes off as a whiny emo kid. Unwatchable.

I like Savjz and Kolento and anyone else good that takes the game seriously. I watch Kibler sometimes when bored but he always plays shit decks. I even watch Lifecoach sometimes, even though he ropes every turn, if I'm watching Hearthstone streams time isn't a factor :D
I mainly watch Kripp(arena) and Kibler(my brother likes him). I don't know what drugs Kibler is on, but I want some. I've never seen someone take bad RNG so well. I'm almost doing myself a disservice watching him because I think "oh, he's still happy while getting shit on, maybe I can be too!".

No, no I cannot.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I facepalm or sigh at really crazy stuff some time but I don't think I've ever raged at it. That's one of the reasons I like Kibler, salt is way too common in big Twitch streams and it's just not what I like :p

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I used to watch Trump a lot, but now I just feel like he's really bad and I just can't handle it.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
So my Reno Dragon N'zoth Priest is 32-8 in wild the past 3 days, which is 80% win rate, and I'm now up to rank 7. It feels pretty good. I will say though, I'm still playing people making questionable to obviously bad plays.

• 1Like