Hearthstone

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
Want to post your list? I like reno decks and I'm finding wild more fun

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
The winrate dropped off a little at rank 7, but I think part of that was me playing poorly after 50 games with the deck today and doing something else at the same time. I changed the list some at the very end, I'm not sur eif the changes will help or not.

Mistress of Mixtures
Northshire Cleric (this used to be potion of madness)
Twilight Welp
Zombie Chow
Netherspite Historian
Shadow Word: Pain
Wyrmrest Agent
Brann Bronzebeard
Dark Cultist
Deathlord
Kabal Talonpriest
Shadow Word: Death
Velen's Chosen (used to be Shadow Madness)
Kazakus
Shifting Shade
Twilight Guardian
Azure Drake
Blackwing Corruptor
Drakonid Operative
Holy Nova
Raza the Chained
Sludge Belcher
Book Wyrm
Holy Fire
Justicar Trueheart
Reno Jackson
Sylvanas Windrunner
Chillmaw
Confessor Paletress
N'zoth the Corruptor

Edit: Hitting the gold cap playing this deck all day is pretty mentally exhausting. That's a lot of thought and hard games. You can see some games with it if you want because I streamed most of it. Below is the middle VOD (it's split in three, I got a BSOD that split first, then the stream randomly dropped later). I'm not that entertaining, but you can see the deck play out

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Kibler will tell you he's been playing ccgs for 20+ years, and he's seen everything. So have I, and I'm still a shitty asshole.

• 1Like

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
I have a funny feeling Dragon warrior might become the best deck in the meta again. I've been ranking up with it and it doesn't really lose to shaman like pure face warrior does. It beats up pirate warrior. And it's fast enough to stomp miracle rogue or Jade druid unless they start investing in moonglade portals.

Unfavored vs control decks but they're getting more rare as the month goes on (plus at non-legend people don't play them very well).

• 1Like

MossyBank

N00b
Ended up taking the plunge and crafting Patches and Aya, figured Aya will be good in several decks anyway, and if Patches gets nerfed I get my dust back. Played a cancer deck to rank 5. Been awhile since I climbed to 5 in many many seasons cuase I get tilted too quick and stop playing.

4ConMYn.jpg

Most games ended up being aggro vs aggro, at least they were quick games.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
secret paladin was crazy good last time we got this brawl too because you were guaranteed to curve out perfectly every single time.

• 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I went with this for the brawl, it's hilariously OP. Mulligan for Prep so you can gangup on turn 4 with the barnes.
Hearthstone Screenshot 12-21-16 21.13.35.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aaubert

Silver Knight of the Realm
I went with this for the brawl, it's hilariously OP. Mulligan for Prep so you can gangup on turn 4 with the barnes.
View attachment 108334
I don't have Y'Shaarj, otherwise I would. That Y'Shaarj deck is the only deck I lost to out of 13 runs today. I don't usually play the tavern brawl beyond the free pack, but I absolutely destroyed my poor opponent with this variation on handbuff hunter, so I kept going until I lost.

upload_2016-12-21_20-8-30.png

• 1Like

DrFukasaka

Lord Nagafen Raider
Where do you guys usually end up at on ladder? I tend to come in around rank 12 each season. I feel i could do better buy i only play control decks, lack focus, and i do most my quests in ladder.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Fucking hunter is such obama son trash. Holy fuck sad times. Also somewhere between 5 and 10, depending on how lazy or not I am feeling.

• 1Like

Krag

Peasant
I usually end up somewhere between 5 and 1 depending on how much I dick around after I secure that shiny epic. I mostly play control decks too, right now it's a Reno mage.

• 1Like

Aaubert

Silver Knight of the Realm
Anyone got the challenge-a-friend quest? I've got it - hit me up at #Matty1612

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Really just fuck this game sometimes. I'm playing a reno priest and playing hungry dragon because I'm running the 1 mana spell and a cabal. Guy has an azure drake on board and I have a 3 attack and 2 attack minion so I think, great, I'll play hungry dragon and get an effective trade. He gets the fucking 3/1 windfury. Same guy solely ended up winning because he played wild pyro into 1 mana potion stealing my nsc, he heals it, and top decks pw:s allowing him to clear up my board.

• 1Like

DrFukasaka

Lord Nagafen Raider
I mostly play reno/dragonloc or reno/dragon priest in fact i could always rank higher but every season i seem to design my deck to beat all the cancer decks this season i'm crushing pirate warrior and jade druid/shaman.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I'm like 18 wins from Golden Mage. Having a lot of fun with Reno Mage. Only shitty thing is I seem to go against every Reno and Dragon Priest imaginable which is practically a hard counter (for my version). My deck is built to withstand aggro, not heavy control. Need good luck with Kazakus and hope priest doesn't steal too many good things with their 2-4 Drakonoids.

Anyway, grinding Reno Mage got me to 7 so far, probably won't get to 5 with the deck, will need to load Aggro shaman after for the final push.

Only remaining non-Gold will be Rogue, I guess I need to learn Miracle since it's a top-3 deck in this meta.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Also somewhere between 5 and 10, depending on how lazy or not I am feeling.

Same here. I'm driving to 5 probably today, then just fucking off with other decks.
Dragon priest is definitely a hard counter to the Jade decks. My Jade shaman never really had a chance against them.

Slip,
I like your Wild deck ok. Will probably trim it to my style after I get to 5.

• 1Like