King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Stonehill Defender may be my fav card of this set. So powerful in so many decks

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jungle Jiants surely is the "play Barnabus, then lose the game" quest.

At least it's better than Warlock where you're basically guaranteed to lose before playing it.

Hearthstone 2017-06-01 22-38-00-57.png

barnabus, nourish, only gets a volcanosaur that didn't roll taunt. concede at 9hp

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
well i failed my mission at top 100 and even 200, ended 385. Had to sleep at 1am, couldnt keep going till 3am. Was top 100 all last week, peaked at rank 38, lost 3 games in a row and lost 100 pts and never recovered. So crazy, only gained 10-15 a win then lose 33 at a time.. ugh. May was an insane busy month for me so maybe June I can achieve top 100.

• 1Like

Brand

Molten Core Raider
well i failed my mission at top 100 and even 200, ended 385. Had to sleep at 1am, couldnt keep going till 3am. Was top 100 all last week, peaked at rank 38, lost 3 games in a row and lost 100 pts and never recovered. So crazy, only gained 10-15 a win then lose 33 at a time.. ugh. May was an insane busy month for me so maybe June I can achieve top 100.

What are you planning to level up as? I've been considering the shaman swarm deck with crawlers and crabs standard.

I played a few games today with Druid rush with crabs and crawlers standard. It paired up well, but then I ran into a wall of priests with value creatures. Is that a new thing in the Meta?

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Not sure yet, this new version of evolve shaman with 2x bloodlust seems to be all the rage now, ran into it a ton last night, it's the most trending deck in past 24hr and has highest winrate by far, like 57% in 20k games, no other trending deck is close. Going to see how it goes for a bit.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
The patch was today with things like decklist copy, which means you can do things like this

Also 1 gold/1 non gold stack now in deck list, wins show past 500, etc

Code:
### Secret
# Class: Mage
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 2x (1) Mana Wyrm
# 2x (2) Arcanologist
# 2x (2) Frostbolt
# 2x (2) Medivh's Valet
# 2x (2) Primordial Glyph
# 2x (2) Sorcerer's Apprentice
# 2x (3) Arcane Intellect
# 1x (3) Counterspell
# 1x (3) Ice Block
# 2x (3) Kirin Tor Mage
# 1x (3) Mirror Entity
# 1x (3) Spellbender
# 2x (4) Fireball
# 2x (5) Burgly Bully
# 2x (6) Kabal Crystal Runner
# 1x (7) Archmage Antonidas
# 2x (7) Firelands Portal
# 1x (8) Medivh, the Guardian
# 
AAECAY0WBnHAAcMB7gK4CKG3Agy7ApUDqwTmBJYF7AWjtgLXtgKHvQL6vwLBwQKYxAIA
# 
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Paladin: 1,569
Warlock: 1,248
Druid: 880
Warrior: 857
Priest: 813
Shaman: 780
Mage: 704
Hunter: 669
Rogue: 337

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Every time I face a quest rogue, win or lose, my desire to play further disappears.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
My enjoyment vs Quest Rogue depends on the deck im playing lol..

It's the worst type of deck to exist simply due to how polarizing the experience is, for both players. It's never a "fun" game. It's either free win or agonizing defeat. There's never a moment you can look back and point to a specific "smart" action you did, it's all determined by your deck type and the Rogue's draw.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I haven't seen too many quest rogues latlely. But the deck does suck to play against. No kidding there.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I play kazakus priest whenever I am not doing quests so rogue is a bad match up. And as bad as that match up is, you would think I would be elated every time I win but I am not. I can play for hours without stop and yet when I run into a quest rogue, I immediately quit out after its over. That deck is literary destroying my desire to play.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I play kazakus priest whenever I am not doing quests so rogue is a bad match up. And as bad as that match up is, you would think I would be elated every time I win but I am not. I can play for hours without stop and yet when I run into a quest rogue, I immediately quit out after its over. That deck is literary destroying my desire to play.

I agree which is why I changed decks. Not much feels better than top decking a few good cards against a deck like that. I see the Wow! responses and it feels really good. It's one reason I played a lot of silence priest last month. Nothing feels better than a god draw against a deck built for god draws. I also enjoy the long pause after my 8/8 or 10/10 goes live, The decision making process that eventually figures out...you lose.

It is a cancer deck and I almost feel bad when I crush it with aggro druid, silence priest, or murloc pally. I have one control deck(out of 12 current) and it's obvious that's how Blizzard wants this game played. Control is not 'fun' in their eyes.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Control decks have the most elegant plays though. I hate playing aggro.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Control paladin is still really good, i think it's the most popular deck for the spring qualifiers

• 1Like