Hearthstone

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Got a golden king mosh which I dusted and crafted elise with. Now I have all of the worthwhile Ungoro cards.... guess I'll just play arena until next expansion!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lusiphur

Peasant
First for me, I am going to complain about Standard and aggro. Trying to do quests and if you don't play a class with an aggro deck then you are fucked. Basically, all games over by turn 4. If I wanted to deal with that shit I would go back to playing Modern in MTG. This is at rank 15 because I cba loading Pirate Warrior just to power through to Rank 10.
Further to this. Had a warrior quest so loaded Pirate Warrior at Rank 15. Finished the quest having had a win streak up to 12 ie no losses. This is after feeling like I was slamming my dick in a drawer with Devolve Shaman, Dragon Priest and Mid Range Hunter for quests before that. Seriously, it was like night and day. This is worse than the GvG days.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
lol... GvG days where everything had Deathrattles & Dr Boom. Fuck that. You guys delusional.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Pirate war always going to be an issue until those cards slide out. It keeps quest rogue in line so I'll live with it. I need about 3 Legends and 3 Epics to feel like I've gotten the cards I want. So...probably stuck until next expansion until I'm done. Hoping they don't do the money grab for legends next expansion.

I have challenge a friend quest if anyone else does and wants to earn an easy 160. zzeris #1385

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
The only things I dislike in this meta are Primordial Glyph, Rogue Quest, and Fledgling. Those 3 cards are just not fun at all. I'm good with pirates, golakka and ooze do a great job but aren't needed a lot of the time. Depending on deck of course.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Its nothing but aggro. Shit sucks :/
Ive been playing more ow then hs this month so far, still only rank 5, but I face tons of Jade druids and mages when I do play lol. I hate mages right now

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
The only things I dislike in this meta are Primordial Glyph, Rogue Quest, and Fledgling. Those 3 cards are just not fun at all. I'm good with pirates, golakka and ooze do a great job but aren't needed a lot of the time. Depending on deck of course.

Yep, those are the closest to broken in this era. Quest is the worst because it warped the format so badly. Blizzard won't ever allow a control dominated cycle but the lack of testing is glaring. No one who played with those cards could consider them fair and balanced. The fear of the mage quest shows the know MtG but instead of testing, they just guess what the format will look like.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Ive been playing more ow then hs this month so far, still only rank 5, but I face tons of Jade druids and mages when I do play lol. I hate mages right now
Sure, jade druid and jade shaman and the rare burn mage. But secret mage is very aggroish and the rest of decks are all boring ass aggro :/ Sad times

• 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Because this game is really kinda boring right now, even with the diverse meta, I've been just looking for weird stuff to play, regardless of quality. So I took inspiration from that Leper Mage deck on the front page of Hearthpwn and made this Suicide Warlock.

I'd say it's by no means good or competitive, but it is fun. It might be better in wild with access to more deathrattle interactions and healbots, but I don't have Naxx cards, and I'm not about to craft them. I should have bought the set a year ago, but whatever.

The fun combo, if you can set it up, is Spiritsinger + leper (+ leper), then if spiritsinger lives (behind a taunt maybe), moat lurker a leper. It kills the leper, Spiritsinger then activates both deathrattles. You also have void terror to kill Abominations and lepers, and N'Zoth to bring it all back. It's a lot of damage for anything to keep up with, you just have to make sure you kill your opponent faster than yourself, lol.

• 1Like

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I pretty much only get on to do dailies and the brawl now, switching heavily over to eternal and going to give gwent a shot too.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Some of popular streamers, like kripp and toast, no longer stream exclusively hearthstone. That is all that needs to be said about the state of the game.

• 1Like

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
I do not miss this game and quitting it was a fucking good idea. Hope you lot are still having the fun though.
/smug

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Savjz was playing this deck today, it's pretty fun. Just a value deck, and it can win some games that you're playing and thinking "I have no way I could win this"

Just enjoyable deck that takes a lot of thought and planning

Code:
### Praise Yogg
# Class: Mage
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 2x (1) Mana Wyrm
# 2x (2) Arcanologist
# 2x (2) Frostbolt
# 2x (2) Medivh's Valet
# 2x (2) Primordial Glyph
# 2x (3) Arcane Intellect
# 1x (3) Ice Barrier
# 2x (3) Ice Block
# 1x (3) Kabal Courier
# 1x (3) Volcanic Potion
# 2x (4) Fireball
# 1x (4) Polymorph
# 1x (5) Cabalist's Tome
# 1x (5) Elise the Trailblazer
# 1x (6) Blizzard
# 1x (6) Meteor
# 2x (7) Firelands Portal
# 1x (7) Flamestrike
# 1x (8) Medivh, the Guardian
# 1x (9) Alexstrasza
# 1x (10) Yogg-Saron, Hope's End
# 
AAECAY0WDE3JA8UE7QTsB5KsAumsAqG3Aum6ArC8ApbHAs/HAgnAAbsClQOrBJYFo7YC17YCwcECmMQCAA==
# 
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

• 1Like