Hearthstone

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
went from 11 to 15 trying to play spirit Shaman.. fuck that deck. All consecutive loses

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Omfg 20-16 is murder, its saturated with shit rogue quest decks. I want to murder everyone.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
If quest is the meta there just jam anything agro, face warrior wrecks them unless they are teched heavily for agro match ups

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Running the below deck in Wild, and man it's hilarious. You just always have dudes, fucking dudes everywhere. Keep spawning more dudes. It seems like it could be a really good deck, but I'm still scrub ranks. I think Dr. Boom might not be that good, and I think the 2x Steward of Darkshire could maybe be something like Piloted Shredder. Steward is actually a pretty slow card unless you drop it on 2 w/ coin or 3 and it just doesn't get answered, but then you have to save stuff for it? Meh

Code:
### Moar Dudes
# Class: Paladin
# Format: Wild
#
# 2x (1) Lost in the Jungle
# 2x (2) Equality
# 2x (2) Shielded Minibot
# 1x (2) Wild Pyromancer
# 2x (3) Aldor Peacekeeper
# 1x (3) Coghammer
# 2x (3) Muster for Battle
# 2x (3) Steward of Darkshire
# 1x (3) Wickerflame Burnbristle
# 2x (4) Consecration
# 2x (4) Keeper of Uldaman
# 1x (4) Lightfused Stegodon
# 2x (4) Truesilver Champion
# 2x (5) Quartermaster
# 1x (6) Justicar Trueheart
# 1x (6) Sunkeeper Tarim
# 1x (7) Dr. Boom
# 1x (7) Vinecleaver
# 1x (8) Ragnaros, Lightlord
# 1x (8) Tirion Fordring
# 
AAEBAYsWCvoG9gfrD54QsBXmrgK8vQK5wQKDxwLZxwIK3AP0Bc8GjwnqD+wP7Q/JFv+vArjHAgA=
# 
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

• 1Like

Elidroth

Trakanon Raider
I'm playing a Secrets Mage right now and having fun with it.. I still get ripped by the occasional quest rogue though.. pretty brutal.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Just went 10-3 in a Paladin Arena Deck where I drafted some pretty good shit. Was hoping to win the last two but my last two losses were two mages in a row who had just the right removals at the right time. Pity.

Then I drafted a considerably worse Mage deck right after that!

• 1Like

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Just went 10-3 in a Paladin Arena Deck where I drafted some pretty good shit. Was hoping to win the last two but my last two losses were two mages in a row who had just the right removals at the right time. Pity.

Then I drafted a considerably worse Mage deck right after that!

Mage is just silly. Meteor, primordial glyph, flamestrike, and blizzard just wrecks arena
I was sorta surprised to get 12 wins with a mediocre paladin arena deck yesterday... then I realized that my last 6 wins were against rogue, rogue, paladin, druid, paladin, paladin.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Mage is just silly. Meteor, primordial glyph, flamestrike, and blizzard just wrecks arena
I was sorta surprised to get 12 wins with a mediocre paladin arena deck yesterday... then I realized that my last 6 wins were against rogue, rogue, paladin, druid, paladin, paladin.

I lost the first game to a Shaman who basically had an constructed elemental deck in Arena. He even had thalnos, 2 maelstroms and 2 lightningstorms. I then won 10 in a row before I lost to the mages.

The mages beat me with a combination of blizzards, meteor and polymorph at the right time. Fuckin' mages.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Fuck this brawl... Like most brawls it took FOREVER with all of the hallucinates. Motherfucking warrior played Wickerflame Burnbristle 6 god damn times.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Fuck this brawl... Like most brawls it took FOREVER with all of the hallucinates. Motherfucking warrior played Wickerflame Burnbristle 6 god damn times.
lol. Don't play paladin then.

I didn't even read the brawl but chose Hunter because I have a quest and it ended up working perfectly since Hunter cards are typically garbage without all the synergy. I faced a Druid and it was pretty unfair, I got Living Mana/that 7 mana wisps card / Aya / etc... so much good shit, steamrolled easily.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
lol. Don't play paladin then.

I didn't even read the brawl but chose Hunter because I have a quest and it ended up working perfectly since Hunter cards are typically garbage without all the synergy. I faced a Druid and it was pretty unfair, I got Living Mana/that 7 mana wisps card / Aya / etc... so much good shit, steamrolled easily.

I only do it once a week for the card pack. I won the game but damn.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Apparently Toast got suspended for streaming some Priest bug/exploit? What exactly was it?

• 1Like

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Apparently Toast got suspended for streaming some Priest bug/exploit? What exactly was it?
Involves the "summon a 1/1 copy" and an effect like power word glory. (yersa nightmare, blessing of wisdom and others could work too.)

It crashes both players game, and when you relog, you get a win.

Edit: (Only video I could find so far)

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Isn't that kinda his role in the community? Find bugs? They should reward him not punish him.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
No game wants you advertising bugs.

He didnt find it anyway.. he was told about it and then broadcasts it to his stream

• 1Like

Lusiphur

Peasant
First for me, I am going to complain about Standard and aggro. Trying to do quests and if you don't play a class with an aggro deck then you are fucked. Basically, all games over by turn 4. If I wanted to deal with that shit I would go back to playing Modern in MTG. This is at rank 15 because I cba loading Pirate Warrior just to power through to Rank 10.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
First for me, I am going to complain about Standard and aggro. Trying to do quests and if you don't play a class with an aggro deck then you are fucked. Basically, all games over by turn 4. If I wanted to deal with that shit I would go back to playing Modern in MTG. This is at rank 15 because I cba loading Pirate Warrior just to power through to Rank 10.

I ladder grind exclusively with token druid and murloc paladin. Works very well.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I ladder grind exclusively with token druid and murloc paladin. Works very well.

I really like the new version with Blessing of Wisdom. I'll have to try it out. I can't focus on just 1-2 decks in a month. I usually need at least 4-5 during the month to keep me interested.

• 1Like