Hearthstone

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just had the longest brawl, going into fatigue - he had power word: glory and I had swashburgler. So I ended up with 7 1/1s on the board that all healed him for 4 if they attacked. After 15 or so turns he played a holy champion, which I traded all my guys into, played 4 more which he "cursed", but left one spot open. he of course cleared his hand again, then I dropped an infernal and rebuilt the board.

he again cursed them all and it went into fatigue. He then Light of the Naaru, creating a Lightwarden - which I entombed. He conceded right there :D

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

elidib

Vyemm Raider
at full price. don't get too fucking crazy blizzard, jeez.

Wild is the forgotten dumpster of exiled cards. They should just give the cards away so that people have a mode they can have fun in with all the cards from previous expansions available and ban standard expansions (but leave classic).

Gives new players an incentive to play the game. As it is, they are so hopelessly behind it's impossible to convince anyone to give hearthstone a try for more than a couple days.

• 1Like

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
at full price. don't get too fucking crazy blizzard, jeez.

Wild is the forgotten dumpster of exiled cards. They should just give the cards away so that people have a mode they can have fun in with all the cards from previous expansions available and ban standard expansions (but leave classic).

Gives new players an incentive to play the game. As it is, they are so hopelessly behind it's impossible to convince anyone to give hearthstone a try for more than a couple days.

Would never happen, takes them forever to come back to a good idea like bringing the wild stuff back. (people never understood why they removed them to begin with).

Also after trying a few of the other F2P CCGs out there, they have shown me how unfriendly hearthstone is to F2P/low spending players.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They're riding out their brands at this point. All the true talent left. Ben Brode wouldn't be allowed to operate a coffee maker at 1997 Blizzard.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
It's ridiculous how much more generous HotS is because it's a less popular game. Frequent special events, you can re-roll chests, etc. Meanwhile HS releases all their old packs at full price. Bravo Blizzard!

• 1Like

Rime

<Donor>
Sitting on a +80 Gold 'Challenge a Friend' quest. Looking to trade for the same.

• 1Like

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I realize the Tavern Brawl is just about over, but I came up with a new fantastic card. Brave Archer, just pray for nothing else, dump them on the board and INSPIRE BITCHES.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Had play 50 priest card quest. Made Lyra, Priest of the Feast, Radiant Elemental, plus cheap spells, first game 36 priest cards played. Second game guy conceded when turn 5 I had both radiants and Lyra on the board and started doing shit. Third game I'm on like turn 8 and have Lyra down with an elemental and cast like 20 spells before he concedes (I had a pretty ridiculous lethal after buffing the fuck out of Lyra and using confuse, but I kept casting shit).

It's just fucking hilarious. I really need to just make a semi-legit priest deck that has a bunch of cheap spells for lols with Lyra as a win con (with Elise?)

• 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I realize the Tavern Brawl is just about over, but I came up with a new fantastic card. Brave Archer, just pray for nothing else, dump them on the board and INSPIRE BITCHES.
Patches is all I have to say.

• 1Like

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Patches is all I have to say.

Meh, these are my favorite types of tavern brawls, because you can experiment with cards with interesting interactions. Yes, patches is best and will win games, same with the effectiveness of Mind Blast, but that's not fun. I'd rather win with ridiculous cards others have overlooked.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I was really thinking about playing some Big Druid today, because it seems like a fun deck, but I don't have Deathwing Dragonlord. Uggghhhhh. I don't want to open packs, and don't have the dust. I hate you Blizzard, please nerf Quest Rogue faster :(

• 1Like

Krag

Peasant
I was really thinking about playing some Big Druid today, because it seems like a fun deck, but I don't have Deathwing Dragonlord. Uggghhhhh. I don't want to open packs, and don't have the dust. I hate you Blizzard, please nerf Quest Rogue faster :(
I'm not sure he's that important. Yes, it's another huge drop, but the amount of times his effect actually comes into play seems very rare from watching streamers play those decks.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Special "Greetings" emote at 10, "Wow" sends out fireworks at 60

According to reddit. It appears to be cumulative so you don't have to kill them all in one game.

Also Grim Patron is pretty good for this brawl

• 1Like