Hearthstone

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Deathwinged an agro druid as druid. Midsummer greeting? Beware of forest fires. The salt was real...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Looking forward to this expansion announcement. Let's hope its something interesting.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Apparently if Mini-Rag is supposed to switch, but the side he is switching to is full he stays on the same side and fires for the other player lololol

• 1Worf

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I just looked at what time it was expecting them to do the stream in the afternoon. 7 PDT is dumb lol.

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, frozen throne themed, and the art seems to have heros all lich'ed out, so who knows maybe a mechanic that death knights you somehow.

I don't mind the 7 PST in a way since I can just wake up and see results instead of waiting for all the card reveals in real time (I don't watch that shit).

• 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Get Chilly with Knights of the Frozen Throne Expac in August - Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft - MMORPG.com
Hearthstone players will be able to chill out with the Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion coming in August. The new addition will bring 135 new cards to the game and will take place in Northrend with the Lich King himself as the final boss. New cards will include "terrifying bear sharks, ridiculous geists, indigenous Tuskarr ice fisherman and the addition of runic magic".

Legendary Hero Cards will allow players to give any of the nine heroes the essence of undeath and to turn them into Death Knights. As expected, Death Knights have altered and modified abilities.

Players can take part in some of Knights of the Frozen Throne for free. The prologue, two wings with three bosses and a battle against the Lich King will all be available. Finishing the prologue will have players earn a random legendary Hero card. Each wing completed will also see players earn a card pack.

Preorders for the expansion will run $49.99 and comes complet with a bundle of 50 card packs and a special card back.

Knights of the Frozen Throne will be released in August. You can learn more on the Hearthstone site.
44776.jpg

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Hearthstone's Next Expansion Reveal - Live Updates
  • Dave Kosak is on stage to reveal the next expansion.
  • Ben Brode and Jason Chayes have arrived via video!
  • The new expansion releases in August.
  • The new expansion is Knights of the Frozen Throne!
  • Everyone dies!
  • A new card type is being added called "Hero". They cost mana and take the place of your current hero.
  • A new keyword has been added - Lifesteal! When your minion with Lifesteal deals damage, your hero heals that much.
  • The adventure portion of the expansion will take us into Icecrown Citadel.
  • When you complete the prologue of the adventure, you will get a free legendary hero card.
  • New card reveals begin July 24th.
  • Pre-order will give you the Frostmourne card back.
Hero cards look cool, more Jaraxxus type cards which are always my favorite. To give people some Legendary relief you get a free Hero Card when completing prologue. Nice.

Lifesteal is something I thought should have existed for a while and I would expect a Rogue Weapon to have this effect. Finally some health gain for Rogue... might mean they become a super-class. Still depends what they get access to. Right now only a Paladin and Priest card shown with Lifesteal.

Prince Keleseth in a Hunter Quest deck?

Shallow Gravedigger has shitty stats, but that free resource to hand is always powerful. Still seems shitty though.

Back to Deathrattle meta, never enjoyed that. Stickyness is so annoying if we never get the tools to battle against it. No single board wipe completely removes deathrattle shit.

N'Zoth also going to be a terror again most likely.

Quest Priest will bump up a notch for sure.

Releases in August but we need to wait till July 24th to see more cards.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Damn, I'm already excited again . Blizzard is too good at this. Nice to see some free stuff(as promised). The meta was getting pretty stale so I'm really liking the 3 yearly release timeframe.

120g quest feeling really good right now. So, what are the thoughts on when they update rogue quest and the reward system? Either before next release?

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I think the HCT games have been pretty enjoyable. Some pretty crazy Yoggs, reddit probably going nuts

• 1Like