Hearthstone

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I think it's funny how Eater of Secrets has become viable.
Imagine if Kezan was still in standard, ouch.

Between Mages being the #1 class right now and Paladins having Hydrologist, anti-Secret tech isn't a bad option anymore.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
So apparently next expansion you will only open legendary cards you don't have and you will get a legend in your first ten packs of every new set.

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
upload_2017-6-22_14-2-22.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well if they add more quests or another type of legendary, it's still going to be brutal to collect the new deck-reliant stuff for a lot of people.

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was immediately sure they planned it that way after the quest legendaries went live. Probably did a number on a lot of people's dust hoards and maybe boosted their real money sales too.

• 1Like

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
For me, Ungoro was the most I've spent on Epics, and it's not even close.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
So, unless you desperately need or want something I wouldn't open a single pack regardless of where it comes from until the expansion

You can buy bundles during the sale, and if you delay opening the packs until the new expansion arrives, they'll benefit from the new system.

Hearthstone Update: Upcoming Card Pack Changes - News • r/hearthstone

Also, in case you didn't know, There is an Amazon coin thing going on this weekend. It's not a discount on coins, just things will cost less in a few games (which includes Hearthstone)

[PSA] From June 22 to 25th, Amazon Appstore is celebrating their Mobile Masters event with a 25% discount for Hearthstone packs and other mobile games • r/hearthstone

• 2Like

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Decided to open 40 packs with the new "deal" going on. 5 legos, 16 epics, and a dozen or so golden cards. Not sure if RNG Jesus is on my side or their numbers are fucked.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Alpha

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Decided to open 40 packs with the new "deal" going on. 5 legos, 16 epics, and a dozen or so golden cards. Not sure if RNG Jesus is on my side or their numbers are fucked.

Get fucked... I opened 52 packs and got 1 lego and maybe 10 epics LOL I always fall for this shit.

• 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Turn 1 patches, turn 2 coin savage roar. Great tavern brawl blizzard.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I'm happy about it. It's really the only deck right now where you feel like you have no chance if you're playing as a slow deck, but also feel you have 100% win when playing as aggro/mage... It's just a stupid deck to exist. I feel like they might be nerfing it because next expansion gives rogues even more bounce tools, or maybe makes existing rogue cards stronger (thistle tea??).

I do think this kills Quest Rogue for now but next xpansion might bring it back somehow... I would rather see a LATE GAME quest rogue deck with Thistle Teas/Mimic Pods/etc. Lots of resources with dupe-type cards... the quest still suffers by having to be MINIONS but still...

We could also get more "Flame Elemental" type cards, where you can get it from multiple sources. Maybe Rogues get a class-specfic set of cards that can generate a same-name minion.

---
My reddit post from 2 months ago, which called for the exact nerf (which someone on these boards had suggested and I stole because it made sense): Quest Rogue Analysis and why it needs a nerf • r/hearthstone
---

Only difference is I like the Paladin decks a lot more right now, and mage/shaman/druid are all strong aggro style decks, but Quest Rogue is still unfun for all parties imo.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure it will kill quest rogue. Thank god.

• 1Like