Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Card has potential to do stuff.

Totems (manatide)
Lightspawn
Eggs

Handbuff paladin

Might see play.

I knew if anyone would try to sell this card it would be you lol. Handbuff pally no way, not going to be enough value to take up the slot(s) IMO.

The other three cards might be a good point, especially like manatide and eggs in token decks, hadn't thought of that. Might see wild play especially. Jeeves is already very viable in wild for token druid and this can be dropped regardless of hand sizes and then buffed/argused too. Short of silence its going to summon something in that scenario, whereas Jeeves can be an awkward play/draw and also has a drawback against other fast decks.

Only problem with buffing it then would be maybe losing battecries, but the druid would have his options on when where and how to buff it, and at least it would develop a nice health total in the process.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I knew if anyone would try to sell this card it would be you lol. Handbuff pally no way, not going to be enough value to take up the slot(s) IMO.

The other three cards might be a good point, especially like manatide and eggs in token decks, hadn't thought of that. Might see wild play especially. Jeeves is already very viable in wild for token druid and this can be dropped regardless of hand sizes and then buffed/argused too. Short of silence its going to summon something in that scenario, whereas Jeeves can be an awkward play/draw and also has a drawback against other fast decks.

Only problem with buffing it then would be maybe losing battecries, but the druid would have his options on when where and how to buff it, and at least it would develop a nice health total in the process.
I'm not really selling it at all, just said it has potential to do "stuff"... whatever that stuff may be, I don't know. I don't see a clear deck or path for it right now.

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Real name is cobalt scalebane. Five mana dragon support with Drake rotated. Not half bad.

upload_2017-7-29_23-21-6.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Bonemare.png
upload_2017-7-29_23-21-6-png.150408

With these both at common and neutral, I can't imagine next sets arena. Seems like it'll be horrible.

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Guess they changed their minds. There was previously a policy that the didn't want to print stuff that destroyed your opponent's cards. Brann says hi in wild.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I am glad that card exists. I want a card that like throws their hand back into their deck and makes them redraw the same amount of cards. Could fuck you but could also be a good way to get rid of board clears when you know they have them in hand (like Conc/Eq or smth).

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No demon tag for whatever that might have been worth. I guess vampires aren't demons of course.

• 1Like

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Wonder if you get to see what was removed.

Probably. Guessing the ability just makes the game think the opponent has 10 cards in hand + draw one, so the standard overdraw animation which would let you see it.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Will be interesting if the card sees play. Will be wildly inconsistent and does nothing against aggro, and will be low impact against other decks a lot of time... "destroyed my tirion? Np, thanks stonehill". It'll only be good against combo decks really and it's going to rely on so much rng to not burn 1 of their draws anyways, which only would help them get to their combo.

Honestly, would have been cool in rogue for mill rogue or something but I just don't know where this goes in warlock

• 1Like

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Just had a guy Barnes into a 1/1 Y'Sharj, which pulled out the 10/10 Y'Sharj on turn 3. ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Trading challenge a friend for another one on NA. Balroc#1636.

Gone.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Just had a guy Barnes into a 1/1 Y'Sharj, which pulled out the 10/10 Y'Sharj on turn 3. ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS

Those were the only two minions in his deck. The rest are spells. it's a common hunter and warlock meme deck.

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's a really strong effect, the body is obviously shit for three though and its not a beast.

• 1Like