Hearthstone

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Those were the only two minions in his deck. The rest are spells. it's a common hunter and warlock meme deck.

That OK. I had three minions in play and on turn 4 played the Druid "adapt all minions" card. Got Poison, GG.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
This xpack is going to suck. Unless you are a mage

• 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Completely agree, and even then, because it's likely going to be the only "new" deck people are playing, everyone else will counter it, shoving it back into obscurity. Nothing else I've seen so far creates a deck that even stands half a chance against pirate warrior or murloc paladin, so get ready for another 4 months of that.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
There are more decks than just those two but yeah, I see nothing that will lead to something new. The old decks will just get refined with a card or two but they will still be the same decks.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
We still have 7 DK's to go, that's a pretty big deal.

Man they are really trying to push Control Hunter. I dunno, that 3 2/2 is pretty good in a slower deck

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
DGB0kadXoAQaS5T.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
archbishop-benedictus.png

Have to laugh here. Almost completely worthless but I still like it.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No demon tag for whatever that might have been worth. I guess vampires aren't demons of course.

Aren't Vampires original in hearthstone or whatever stupid term they came up with? I don't remember ever fighting vampires in War3 or WoW

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Toast IS a troll though.
10th could be true but I really doubt toast would "accidentally" spill the release date......... if he even knows the date.
Especially considering he's not on good terms with blizzard anymore ever since his ban.

Other advantage of bonemare is you can play it as a wildly overcosted 5/5 in a pinch when steed would be a dead card.

Plus counterspell doesn't counter it. Spellbender doesn't steal it. Can be cast on untargetable minions.

• 1Like

Rime

<Donor>
Aren't Vampires original in hearthstone or whatever stupid term they came up with? I don't remember ever fighting vampires in War3 or WoW

Negative. There are Vampires (Often spelled 'Vampyr') in World of Warcraft. Most obvious being the Blood Queen and the Darkfallen Council bosses in Icecrown. You also kill a Vrykul one that was hibernating (and woken by accident by pirates) in Stormheim.

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fits with me quitting during Tier 7.

WIll be fun to run Archbishop Benediktus in heroic adventures.

Brann's 4 mana, right?

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
That Priest card is hilariously awesome. It shouldn't work, but I still love it.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
636370721871144964.png

A 6 mana delayed Mind Control?

It might work in place of Entomb. Tirion is a prime target, or any Spikeridge'd target, Primordial Drake, Ysera, etc. Mind Control was strong at its 8 cost, this is even cheaper just requires the Priest to not die for 1 turn. Fortunately they can heal.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Or the opponent to not kill the creature.
Which is difficult for the examples I listed. I could see it being a 1-of but not 2. It's going to fit in where Entomb was, steal that 1 big threat you can't normally deal with. It's so difficult to nuke your own Primordial/Tirion/Steed/anything-over-5-health.

636370852461951663.png

Is this card good? 4 mana 6/5 if you have War Axe... but with upgrades and crap.. or Arcanite... it can get huge fast.

• 1Like