Hearthstone

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What is the Big Priest list? I took on a priest with Taunt Quest Warrior and barely won. I have been using agro Druid to climb but figure that will become difficult to play at the 10+ mark.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brand

Molten Core Raider
What is the Big Priest list? I took on a priest with Taunt Quest Warrior and barely won. I have been using agro Druid to climb but figure that will become difficult to play at the 10+ mark.

Try something like this...

### Big Priest
# Class: Priest
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 1x (0) Silence
# 1x (1) Holy Smite
# 1x (1) Mind Vision
# 1x (1) Pint-Size Potion
# 2x (1) Potion of Madness
# 2x (2) Shadow Visions
# 2x (2) Shadow Word: Pain
# 2x (3) Shadow Word: Death
# 1x (4) Barnes
# 2x (4) Eternal Servitude
# 1x (4) Greater Healing Potion
# 1x (4) Mass Dispel
# 2x (4) Shadow Word: Horror
# 2x (6) Dragonfire Potion
# 2x (6) Shadow Essence
# 1x (8) Free From Amber
# 1x (8) Shadowreaper Anduin
# 1x (8) The Lich King
# 2x (9) Obsidian Statue
# 1x (9) Ysera
# 1x (10) Y'Shaarj, Rage Unbound
#
AAECAZ/HAgyXAssIogmlCdYKqKsChbgCt7sC6L8CmcgCws4CkNMCCdMK1wqhrAK1uwLqvwLRwQLlzALmzAK0zgIA
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
What is the current fatigue warrior list that is getting used? I'm gonna kick the tires on it...If nothing else, to understand it.

Dog's list is most popular:

Dog's Top-2 Legend Mill/Fatigue Warrior - Hearthstone Decks

You see this version most commonly but I watched Strifecro and Stancifka play variants that included Fiery War Axe and Ravaging Ghouls and stuff.

Dog removed Axe due to upcoming nerf.

I actually changed the list slightly from Dog's:

+1x Dirty Rat (2 total)
-1x Public Defender

+2x Ravaging Ghoul
-2x Whirlwinds

I forget what triggered me to add the 2nd Rat but it hasn't hurt me, and helps more often than not. Public Defender is valuable as a safe stall, and 1 more health is valuable, but not able to make trades is a negative.
2nd Rat is beneficial against the mirror (nagging their coldlights is good). Also Rats can screw up Jade Druid pretty hard. I had a game where I ratted Behemoth/Aya and milled an Idol / Lotus / Spirit... his jades never got above 5/5.
Also rats very good for Quest Mage and Razakus Priest.
But this deck shits on Razakus Priest pretty hard already so whatever.

There is certainly an argument to keep public defender, primarily it's better vs aggro as it won't add power to their board.

My swaps from Whirlwinds to Ghouls is also arguable. I like the 3/3 body, even against aggro it seems relevent. Downside is the extra cost can be preventative. You can't burn them with Geist which is good/bad depending if you want a thinner deck or not.

Right now, I haven't counted any/many losses from having ghouls over whirlwinds, I actually think Ghouls have won me games I may have lost, especially against Jades. Clearing the 1/1 jade and having a body to clear the next 1-2 jades is pretty relevant.

Edit:

Pavel playing Dog's list:

Last edited:
  • 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I'll probably use extra resources just to make the fatigue war list. It looks exceptional for the new meta after druid changes occur. I'm also trying to tune up a really fun Benedictus deck for laddering. The deck is completely different than any other priest deck I've tried.

• 1Like

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'll probably use extra resources just to make the fatigue war list. It looks exceptional for the new meta after druid changes occur. I'm also trying to tune up a really fun Benedictus deck for laddering. The deck is completely different than any other priest deck I've tried.

Hopefully people start conceding when they recognize they're in a 100% losing position against Fatigue Warrior. So many games take 10-15 mins to play out after the result is already decided.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Hopefully people start conceding when they recognize they're in a 100% losing position against Fatigue Warrior. So many games take 10-15 mins to play out after the result is already decided.

True, I often wonder why someone doesn't concede once it's "over", but I've also seen Fatigue Warrior fuck themselves up many times too. Not shuffling enough draw or removals or whatever could mean an eventual loss.

I'm actually not sold that Fatigue Warrior is top-tier right now. But it'll be stronger once the 9.1 update goes through, and then who knows? Aggro can still rush down Fatigue Warrior, so once the nerfs go through it'll certainly see a bump up.

Actually Hunter has a new face deck making the rounds that is putting it pretty high on the tier list right now. I'd look into Hunter before Fatigue Warrior.

I already said DK Rexxar can be a pain in the ass for Fatigue Warrior, and with other aggro decks weakening, the reign of hunter may have just arrived.

Asmodai Rank 1 legend - Hearthstone Decks

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
True, I often wonder why someone doesn't concede once it's "over", but I've also seen Fatigue Warrior fuck themselves up many times too. Not shuffling enough draw or removals or whatever could mean an eventual loss.

I'm actually not sold that Fatigue Warrior is top-tier right now. But it'll be stronger once the 9.1 update goes through, and then who knows? Aggro can still rush down Fatigue Warrior, so once the nerfs go through it'll certainly see a bump up.

Actually Hunter has a new face deck making the rounds that is putting it pretty high on the tier list right now. I'd look into Hunter before Fatigue Warrior.

I already said DK Rexxar can be a pain in the ass for Fatigue Warrior, and with other aggro decks weakening, the reign of hunter may have just arrived.

Rexxar can make some ridiculously overpowered minions. Played a hunter earlier and he sent out a 9/9 bittertide amalgam with haste. Then a 4/7 tundra rhino variant next. Fortunately I was able to handle but utterly ridiculous options at times.

• 1Like

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm

I've had some good success against DK hunter opponents by prioritizing Coldlights in my end of deck cycle cards. They're great for shortening the fatigue clock and refilling your hand with removal so that you don't get wrecked by the constant zombeasts.

The current lists aren't as aggressive as they might be after the meta adjusts to the nerf though so maybe the matchup will get worse.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I've had some good success against DK hunter opponents by prioritizing Coldlights in my end of deck cycle cards. They're great for shortening the fatigue clock and refilling your hand with removal so that you don't get wrecked by the constant zombeasts.

The current lists aren't as aggressive as they might be after the meta adjusts to the nerf though so maybe the matchup will get worse.

Yea I've won that way too but I'd say getting to that core 5-6 card cycle can be rough when on the clock. The hunter list I posted is a much faster Face Hunter with DK as a late game threat once you run out of cards. Face Hunter can push damage quickly, runs a small pirate package to fuck your weapons, making the matchup even tougher for the Fatigue Warrior that is relying on those 3 awesome weapons to do AoE Removal.

But yea, if you can stall to have 2x Deadman 2x Coldlight 1x Bring It On and 1x Fishes/Execute, you probably beat hunter every time.

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rexxar can make some ridiculously overpowered minions. Played a hunter earlier and he sent out a 9/9 bittertide amalgam with haste. Then a 4/7 tundra rhino variant next. Fortunately I was able to handle but utterly ridiculous options at times.
my favorite is a Tundra Rhino with Stealth. "Your beasts have charge - forever"

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
lol, rank 7 and doesn't use free hero power five times in a single turn. Pure skill got him there I guess.

video was less about the match and more the fact Pavel talking about the deck.
Saying "possibly stronger than Kazakus priest".

But rank 7 doesn't mean much when this video was made, still early in the season and is a decent rank at the time

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Just crushed an exodia mage with Inquisitor priest deck on ladder. I actually think I hope for slow decks to start dominating the environ.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Okay so been without power/internet for a while. What's the deal with this Jungle Giants deck. It's being played in NA Prelims (and neither player banned Druid?) and I hit it at rank 4/5 last night

This is kind of why I didn't think they should do any nerfs. I felt like Jade Druid was a beatable deck, and shit is coming out that beats it.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
This game is shit lol. Monsanto brings decks to combat the meta and loses to Lyra shitting out multiple dragon fire potions. Garbage.

• 1Like