Hearthstone

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Damnit, ended up 12-1 =[ Was my 2nd 12 win run in 4 runs tho so can't complain but damn that deck was absurd.

"Mages are a bit worse this expansion since they don't get the occurrence bonus on glyph or meteor. That might be why."

Maybe but it just seems like they reduced how often they can even be picked. On my 5th run now and still no mage option.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
If you haven't been paying attention to the top end meta right now, all the streamers are working on Fatigue Warrior.
Which goes to my post a few days ago:

I don't know if the meta will be good/better, but all I see is a deck like this getting stronger: Dog's Mill Warrior - Hearthstone Decks

I played Dog's fatigue warrior for a day, started out pretty strong, then did worse as I faced more Aggro shit. It only runs 1 war axe as-is. Slower Jades and weaker aggro means it can win against most of the problem decks. It's very strong against Priest and other control types. Wins against Aggro if they don't get the nuts, which these nerfs help with.

I'm telling you, Fatigue Warrior will be everywhere. It's almost at that point even before the changes.

So what happens then?

There are still weaknesses to Fatigue Warrior. Jade Druid probably the main deck that will beat them, even with the nerfs, Fatigue Warrior is slow enough that Jade Druid won't need Innervates. They can add other tools in lieu of Innervate that will make the match better vs Fatigue Warrior: Mark of Lotus / Savage Roar / Medivh

Also DK Hunter is good against Fatigue Warrior. The infinite value DK is a pain in the ass. Fatigue Warrior has limited removal unless they can get a bunch of Executes, which is still difficult to pull off effectively. Dropping big guys every turn with DK hero power can overwhelm the Fatigue Warrior

Quest Mage has a chance but now Fatigue Warriors are packing Dirty Rats, and they can mill you... but I'd say it can still be a decent chance if played smartly. 2x Simulcrums can makeup for the Rats, just need to hope Tony isn't pulled.

---

Dog went on a crazy win streak and got rank 2 Legend 1-2 nights ago, won like 8 straight or some shit. I've seen Savjz practicing the deck and Stancifka. Probably others as well.

---

The real question is how does the mirror work?

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
if fatigue warrior becomes a serious presence in the meta then I can see zoo coming in to counter it. Even if zoo doesn't have the legs it used to, the fact that they can keep tapping for threats while the warrior puts zero pressure on them makes it a very difficult matchup for the warrior, especially if the fiery nerf goes live. Mostly depends on how zoo matches against the meta as a whole though.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
If you haven't been paying attention to the top end meta right now, all the streamers are working on Fatigue Warrior.
Which goes to my post a few days ago:

I'm telling you, Fatigue Warrior will be everywhere. It's almost at that point even before the changes.

So what happens then?

There are still weaknesses to Fatigue Warrior. Jade Druid probably the main deck that will beat them, even with the nerfs, Fatigue Warrior is slow enough that Jade Druid won't need Innervates. They can add other tools in lieu of Innervate that will make the match better vs Fatigue Warrior: Mark of Lotus / Savage Roar / Medivh

Also DK Hunter is good against Fatigue Warrior. The infinite value DK is a pain in the ass. Fatigue Warrior has limited removal unless they can get a bunch of Executes, which is still difficult to pull off effectively. Dropping big guys every turn with DK hero power can overwhelm the Fatigue Warrior

Quest Mage has a chance but now Fatigue Warriors are packing Dirty Rats, and they can mill you... but I'd say it can still be a decent chance if played smartly. 2x Simulcrums can makeup for the Rats, just need to hope Tony isn't pulled.

---

Dog went on a crazy win streak and got rank 2 Legend 1-2 nights ago, won like 8 straight or some shit. I've seen Savjz practicing the deck and Stancifka. Probably others as well.

---

The real question is how does the mirror work?
Saw dog play this last night. Seemed fun. Do want. Now I actually have to play again since i need dust for brawls lol.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Saw dog play this last night. Seemed fun. Do want. Now I actually have to play again since i need dust for brawls lol.
Dog's list only has 1 Brawl... Saw stancifka use a list much different than Dog's:

-2x Armorsmith
-2x Blood Razor
-1x Public Defender
-1x Thalnos

+2x Ravaging Ghoul
+2x Fiery War Axe
+1x Dirty Rat (2 total)
+1x Brawl (2 total)

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Dog's list only has 1 Brawl... Saw stancifka use a list much different than Dog's:

-2x Armorsmith
-2x Blood Razor
-1x Public Defender
-1x Thalnos

+2x Ravaging Ghoul
+2x Fiery War Axe
+1x Dirty Rat (2 total)
+1x Brawl (2 total)
Dont have a single brawl. Dont play warrior and when necessary just pirate it up. The prospect of playing the game though is not appealing. Maybe after the nerfs.

• 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

-2x Armorsmith
-2x Blood Razor
-1x Public Defender
-1x Thalnos

+2x Ravaging Ghoul
+2x Fiery War Axe
+1x Dirty Rat (2 total)
+1x Brawl (2 total)

Playing Dogs list today. Tons of fun. I like blood razor lots. Haven't seen a reason I would ever want fiery war axe.

I imagine the mirror is whoever loses infinite deadmans losses.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I imagine the mirror is whoever loses infinite deadmans losses.

Played the Mirror twice tonight, won both, but didn't really figure it out till 2nd time.

You want to mulligan away coldlights so opponent doesnt dirty rat them
Be patient and throw cards away until you have 1x Bring it On, 2x Dead Mans, 2x Coldlight.
Hardest part is finding a way to toss your brawl
Also you need targets for Execute
Once you have those 5 cards remaining, you can play 4 of 5 every turn: 2x Coldlight, 1x Deadmans, 1x Bring it On
Opponent warrior can't use Bring it On or it'll allow you to play 4-5 coldlights.
I had my opponent into 13 points of fatigue before he conceded.
(you could probably lose the Bring it On, but you still can't play more Coldlights a turn, so it's just something to do with the 2 extra mana.)

• 1Like

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm
Played the Mirror twice tonight, won both, but didn't really figure it out till 2nd time.

You want to mulligan away coldlights so opponent doesnt dirty rat them
Be patient and throw cards away until you have 1x Bring it On, 2x Dead Mans, 2x Coldlight.
Hardest part is finding a way to toss your brawl
Also you need targets for Execute
Once you have those 5 cards remaining, you can play 4 of 5 every turn: 2x Coldlight, 1x Deadmans, 1x Bring it On
Opponent warrior can't use Bring it On or it'll allow you to play 4-5 coldlights.
I had my opponent into 13 points of fatigue before he conceded.
(you could probably lose the Bring it On, but you still can't play more Coldlights a turn, so it's just something to do with the 2 extra mana.)

Seems like that's the trick to playing the deck. You work your hand/deck down to the couple of key cards for the matchup + some sort of draw before playing your Dead Man's. Diluting your deck with junk is a good way to lose a game.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
There is nothing more gratifying then making a shitty quest completion deck and winning.

I just beat a Rogue with a deck solely made for "Play 30 creatures that cost 2 or less." and I kicked his ass.

feel bad deck.png

• 2Smuggly
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
That innervate nerf will feel good as fuck. I'd love to try fatigue war but don't have but one of the necessary new epics to make it work.

• 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Worth watching the whole match. It may seem like nitpicking at first but the plays get unbelievably bad. I was lmao at this stream yesterday.

• 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Worth watching the whole match. It may seem like nitpicking at first but the plays get unbelievably bad. I was lmao at this stream yesterday.

Razakus Priest is tricky to play, but wow there were some really shitty plays in that match.

That said, that kid is insufferable and needs to be punched really hard in the face.

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
holy shit, he used Circle of Healing to reset his DK hero power to ping Nozdormu again :D

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
That was painful to watch on both fronts, but it was like a train wreck.

• 1Like

Brand

Molten Core Raider
What is the current fatigue warrior list that is getting used? I'm gonna kick the tires on it...If nothing else, to understand it.

• 1Like

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
I dunno, I like the fatigue decks a lot but after watching strifecro I think it was play out a really long, intricate game with a lot of heavy decision making to win a few legend points then losing double that in 3-5 minutes after getting rolled by token druids makes me not so keen.

• 1Like

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
Big Priest has been doing way too good for me this weekend. I had a 10 game win streak that took me from 9 to 5 and i have a 13-3 record against druid. It's fun having a deck that does ok against most midrange decks and just shits all over aggro.

• 1Like