Hearthstone

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Dust management is a real pain right now with the pending rotation. I can’t bring myself to sink the 4500 dust needed into CubeLock.

Yeah, they have definitely done a good job adding expense. It's probably the only deck i'd really want to play right now though. I'm really burned out with Raza, Jade, and the tempo sameness decks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, they have definitely done a good job adding expense. It's probably the only deck i'd really want to play right now though. I'm really burned out with Raza, Jade, and the tempo sameness decks.
There are a lot of strange cube counter decks now...Lots of priest steal with cubes of their own. It isn't as strong as it was 2 weeks ago. Plus, the uptempo with disenchants...People playing smarter against defile. I switched to my fun druid quest deck for a bit. Although I'll probably grind to 5 in a few days with inner strength dragon or rogue.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I watched Reynard's stream during rat race. No one played cubelock and i had the stream going almost the entire 22 hours minus when I actually slept.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
There are a lot of strange cube counter decks now...Lots of priest steal with cubes of their own. It isn't as strong as it was 2 weeks ago. Plus, the uptempo with disenchants...People playing smarter against defile. I switched to my fun druid quest deck for a bit. Although I'll probably grind to 5 in a few days with inner strength dragon or rogue.

Yeah, I've been thinking Kingsbane rogue but just depends on where aggro ends up. I'll probably try a variation of priest steal but Cubelock is one of the very few new decks(and I'm a combo player at heart). Part of my bitching earlier was just exasperation at another fairly stale meta. I'll honestly be exuberant when Raza, Jade, and a bunch of cards rotate out.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I wish shammies and warriors were viable. Or hell, hunters.

Ladder right now is just an endless sea of priests and locks, with the occasional paladin sprinkled here and there.

There's 10 different flavors of priests that can all bullshit combo you, warlock is just tedious to play against, and paladin is just the flavor of the month agro, nothing special just..... there.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Brand

Molten Core Raider
I wish shammies and warriors were viable. Or hell, hunters.

Ladder right now is just an endless sea of priests and locks, with the occasional paladin sprinkled here and there.

There's 10 different flavors of priests that can all bullshit combo you, warlock is just tedious to play against, and paladin is just the flavor of the month agro, nothing special just..... there.

Hunter will be huge after the year end...It has very little fall off with the rotations compared to other deck archetypes.

• 1Like

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Expect to see a lot of this...

### Inner Dragon
# Class: Priest
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 1x (0) Silence
# 2x (1) Inner Fire
# 2x (1) Northshire Cleric
# 2x (1) Potion of Madness
# 2x (1) Power Word: Shield
# 2x (2) Divine Spirit
# 2x (2) Netherspite Historian
# 2x (2) Radiant Elemental
# 2x (2) Shadow Visions
# 2x (3) Kabal Talonpriest
# 1x (3) Tar Creeper
# 2x (3) Twilight Acolyte
# 2x (4) Duskbreaker
# 2x (4) Twilight Drake
# 2x (5) Drakonid Operative
# 1x (5) Lyra the Sunshard
# 1x (6) Dragonfire Potion
#
AAECAZ/HAgSlCeq/AsrDAr7IAg34AuUEjQjRCvIMgrUCtbsCursC8LsC0cEC2MECy+YC/OoCAA==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Expect to see a lot of this...

### Inner Dragon
# Class: Priest
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 1x (0) Silence
# 2x (1) Inner Fire
# 2x (1) Northshire Cleric
# 2x (1) Potion of Madness
# 2x (1) Power Word: Shield
# 2x (2) Divine Spirit
# 2x (2) Netherspite Historian
# 2x (2) Radiant Elemental
# 2x (2) Shadow Visions
# 2x (3) Kabal Talonpriest
# 1x (3) Tar Creeper
# 2x (3) Twilight Acolyte
# 2x (4) Duskbreaker
# 2x (4) Twilight Drake
# 2x (5) Drakonid Operative
# 1x (5) Lyra the Sunshard
# 1x (6) Dragonfire Potion
#
AAECAZ/HAgSlCeq/AsrDAr7IAg34AuUEjQjRCvIMgrUCtbsCursC8LsC0cEC2MECy+YC/OoCAA==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Yup, it's strong and hard to play around. Very low curve too.

• 1Like

Ether

Lord Nagafen Raider
Trading 80g quest - Aris#1806. Finally got Battle.net messenger on my phone so will receive messages even if I'm not logged on to Hearthstone.

Edit - Gone.

• 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20760816674
EDIT January 4: The three Kobolds and Catacombs packs have been delivered to all players and can now be found in the Gift area of the Blizzard Battle.net app. To redeem on mobile, just log into Blizzard Battle.net via your favorite browser. If you’re on PC, you can click the gift icon on the upper right next to your Battletag or click here.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I'm so fucking bored of trying to ladder to legend when it's a massive chore to do it with any deck apart from tempo rogue, dragon priest or DMH warrior.

I haven't been able to legitimately play hunter for absolutely ages, Blizzard needs to do a fucking balance pass soon it's pissing me right off.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I'm so fucking bored of trying to ladder to legend when it's a massive chore to do it with any deck apart from tempo rogue, dragon priest or DMH warrior.

I haven't been able to legitimately play hunter for absolutely ages, Blizzard needs to do a fucking balance pass soon it's pissing me right off.

What??? you're saying:

1. it's NOT a chore to play DMH warrior all the way up on ladder, and
  2. hunter is underpowered?

DMH warrior is the slowest deck there is and literally counts on going to fatigue in every single game. #1 legend was hunter and it's definitely ladder-climb viable.

Play what you want. in hearthstone any netdeck can win against any other netdeck, and relying on BLIZZARD to do a balance pass? hahahahahaha see you in 3 months dude.

• 2Smuggly

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
What??? you're saying:

1. it's NOT a chore to play DMH warrior all the way up on ladder, and
  2. hunter is underpowered?

DMH warrior is the slowest deck there is and literally counts on going to fatigue in every single game. #1 legend was hunter and it's definitely ladder-climb viable.

Play what you want. in hearthstone any netdeck can win against any other netdeck, and relying on BLIZZARD to do a balance pass? hahahahahaha see you in 3 months dude.

It's an absolute chore to play DMH warrior, which is why It's annoying that it's one of the more reliable legend decks right now. Each game takes like 30 minutes.

Sure anything can hit legend, but unless you want to be playing 75% bad matchups going Hunter isn't viable.

• 1Like

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
D3C25F5F-212C-45B1-88AB-F328D758D42B.png
Mechwarper shenanigans owns this brawl

• 2Like

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
OMFG was just playing tavern brawl as a Rouge against Priest. He get's 95% the OTK dream. Turn 2 cheaper spell 2/3, into 0 cost PW:S's until its at 2/15, into divine spirit, so 2/30 on turn 2, thankfully no inner fire. My turn 3 I double Swashburglar and pull a fucking Silence. His turn 3 he doubles it again to 2/60, still no inner fire. Turn 4 I silence, he concedes. Feels good man.

Also, playing Quest Mage in the tavern brawl is amazing. Multiple castings of Time Warp stack!

Last edited:
  • 2Like