Hearthstone

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Just built the demoncube deck...I had been resisting since I have 900 wins as lock, but dear lord is it facerolling easy to win with.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Screenshot_20171229-142307.png

Finished it with tempo rogue due to pirate daily.

Second time I got legend and both times a control deck got me 90% of the way. I guess I don't have the patience to grind put out the aggro mirror matchups in every other meta.

• 3Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not sure I’m loving this expansion’s theme of cheating out minions.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Finished it with tempo rogue due to pirate daily.

Second time I got legend and both times a control deck got me 90% of the way. I guess I don't have the patience to grind put out the aggro mirror matchups in every other meta.

I've played a bit of Magic (usually Red/Green/White or Red or Black or Red/Black) and I'm getting into Hearthstone.

I'm playing with a Mage and I find that I like clearing the board and then dropping minions when I can. Not sure this is the playstyle for me, as with Magic I just try to faceroll.

Any suggestions?

• 1Like

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Faceroll is paladin right now. Kinda reminds me of Naya aggro.

It's kind of costly though. Needs 3 legendaries and four epics.

Hunter is your best bet if you're just starting out. Just need the two corridor creepers and the rest of it is rare or common. Efficient creatures with face damage, so like R/G.

• 2Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I really feel like we aren't going to see ladder changes with rotation, idk. They suck ass at doing shit like this

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Halp!!!!, I am no longer getting nublet level match making so everyone is pushing my shit in, what is a good site to find beginning theory craft / deck building info?

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I have the challenge a friend quest for anyone who wants to trade for double. zzeris#1385. Gone

Edit- I'm done unless something dramatic this next change over. I play psychic scream to a 5 creature board of theirs. They get the top creature 3 cards later in a now 24 card deck. I never get my Raza even though I end with 3 cards in deck to their 17 at games end. Fuck this RnG game.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Oh noes, the most OP deck in the game lost due to a bad draw.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Oh noes, the most OP deck in the game lost due to a bad draw.

Obviously, you can't afford the new Cubelock cards either. Or Jade Druid? Kingsbane rogue? Lots of decks have good luck with Raza priest. Sorry, bro, about your lack of card selection.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Obviously, you can't afford the new Cubelock cards either. Or Jade Druid? Kingsbane rogue? Lots of decks have good luck with Raza priest. Sorry, bro, about your lack of card selection.
Its hearthstone. Pay to play yo. Raza priest is still the most powerful deck, its silly to complain about it imo.

• 2Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I remember when Force of Nature was nerfed because threating 14 points of burst with Force of Nature / Savage Roar was just too much.

Fourteen points of burst is positively quaint by today's standards.

• 3Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I would still rank Force+Savage as far up there. Only 2 cards.. from Basic Set, and was able to be cheated out on turn 5 if you had 2x innervate... of course that's neutered a bit with Innervate nerf, and now you can't reliably do the 22dmg combo either after Innervate nerf. But 14 damage from 2 cards is infinitely more common & reliable then getting your Doomguard army or using Raza+Anduin+(Velen).

Force+Savage would still be in every deck without the nerf. You could combo with some of the new Druid tools and it's even more potent.

Charge is just insanely stupid/broken since inception.

• 3Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
If that combo was still available in its current form and with Innervate to boot it would certainly be a problem. The ramp's even more consistent and with every Ultimate Infestation you would just assume that if you couldn't respond you were going to take 21+ the following turn.

But that's little consolation when you're getting combo'd out of the game by top tier control decks.

• 1Like

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm thinking about crafting the rogue quest. Quest rogue looks really fun in this expansion.

• 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Dust management is a real pain right now with the pending rotation. I can’t bring myself to sink the 4500 dust needed into CubeLock.

• 1Like