Hearthstone

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Yeah I don't quite get why they'd remove coldlight, killing mill decks. I mean I know they don't like shit that interact with the opponent cards by removing them too much(they don't do discard stuff either unless it's discarding yourself) but it's not like milling has been a huge thing anyway and the card was also used in non mill decks.

Can't mill, can't discard, can't counter, with iceblock removed can't play pure spell either, I guess everyone has to play board cards and attack each other only.

0% matchups are bad for the game and that's what mill Rogue creates. A huge number of decks are essentially either guaranteed wins or guaranteed losses against this and it's cancerous to ladder to have something like that exist. Same reason the jades were so stupid.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
The ladder is an absolute mess, I think everyone would agree. The only joy I have from this game are in the dungeon runs.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
The only thing to play in this garbage are meme decks. Climbing ladder is ballsacks. Recruit warrior 4tw.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
The Witchwood is Hearthstone's Next Expansion

• The expansion releases mid-April.
  • New Keyword: Echo - These cards can be cast multiple times in the same turn.
  • New Keyword: Rush - These minions can attack other minions the same turn they are played. Charge allows a unit to attack the first turn it is placed on the battlefield

" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: bold; cursor: default; border-color: rgb(162, 162, 162);">Charge but not overpowered!
  • Monster Hunt - Four unique heroes in a new version of Dungeon Run.
  • Pre-order - Contains 70 card packs for the price of 50. You also get a card back.
  • 135 new cards - No surprises there!
  • Free stuff - Logging in when the expansion arrives gives you three free card packs and a random Class Legendary card.
edbb7d4d71e50bf4c7383fc90e8593f7e3a9d24c2fb2d86ab3.png
2989a83b5be17f5bca51a22477bb433eaa6c9048b0e82339ed.png
5ff1a5669e0ac34d9e14329e44715d19d1a46baf2788389632.png
6bfb96d4f837c76639d0ac57f93953e1926413bc76bb8af114.png
7f6c877d27cecc3b48af1125604fb2cf586b4211e51d0b6e66.png

• 2Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The trailer is always nice. I don't even recognize the Witchwood from WOW though.

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think they ran out of genuine Warcraft content, which is also why they dropped the heroes of warcraft title a while back.

• 2Like

Origin

Molten Core Raider
I think they ran out of genuine Warcraft content, which is also why they dropped the heroes of warcraft title a while back.

I know that 99% of the time, this post is sarcasm. But for the other 1%, just in case, what the fuuuuuck???

They have years of Warcraft content and they've BARELY touched upon the best shit yet. I can't fucking believe they keep pushing this random generic trash, while they're sitting on one of the better IPs in gaming.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I actually have no idea. I stopped with WOTLK, and they did cannibalize the entire content of those 4 years. Blackrock Mountain, the Exploration league stuff, the scourge related content with two expansions, the AQ stuff, Gruul is in there as a legendary, so is a lot of other BC stuff.

• 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Way early to comment about cards, with everything getting rotated out and all, but I will say their timing of a halloween-ish scary themed set in the spring is impeccable.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Echo = can play two cards with Echo in the same turn if you have both in hand.... whoooeee.

Rush = charge but you can't attack heroes. They just gave a name for restrictive charge now.

not impressed at all.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
What are you guys talking about? It's very clearly inspired by Duskwood.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pretty sure Echo allows a player to play the same card for as much resource as they have. If I have 9 resources I could cast the 2/4 with taunt 3 times in one turn. If that is how it works, that is not to bad. The card could be pumped in hand with the Paladin weapon. That could get real interesting. Also quest warrior could resolve faster.

• 2Like

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty sure Echo allows a player to play the same card for as much resource as they have. If I have 9 resources I could cast the 2/4 with taunt 3 times in one turn. If that is how it works, that is not to bad. The card could be pumped in hand with the Paladin weapon. That could get real interesting. Also quest warrior could resolve faster.

It's also nice to have a card that scales as the game goes on. A single 3 mana 2/4 is garbage late game, but allowing you to utilize extra mana is nice.

• 1Like

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
  • Pre-order - Contains 70 card packs for the price of 50. You also get a card back.
  • Free stuff - Logging in when the expansion arrives gives you three free card packs and a random Class Legendary card.

This sounds like the game is having some player/interest issues imo.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I actually have no idea. I stopped with WOTLK, and they did cannibalize the entire content of those 4 years. Blackrock Mountain, the Exploration league stuff, the scourge related content with two expansions, the AQ stuff, Gruul is in there as a legendary, so is a lot of other BC stuff.

I mean they didn't wring it all dry, they can do it all again with a "return to" series

• 2Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I didn't pre-order last one but probably going to this time. Beginning of new season has been the best meta last 2 years.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not even sure how many expansions I've missed at this point, but I've been feeling the itch to play again. Think I haven't played at all since Un'Goro.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

This sounds like the game is having some player/interest issues imo.

Two thoughts. First, they aren't getting rid of their new legendary drop percentage and they need at least a little bit of free to provide any kind of imaginary carrot. Three packs and a legendary isn't that much. Second, almost all Blizzard games have this problem after a few years. Blizzard is expert at providing incentives but terrible at providing long term fun. It only takes a couple months for WoW to get fairly stale. Unfortunately, this game takes less than a month(terrible balancing and poor testing). There will be at least one broken echo card... I predict in druid. I predict at least 5 broken cards and probably three of them are neutrals. These aren't even hard predictions.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Chris

Potato del Grande
The trailer is always nice. I don't even recognize the Witchwood from WOW though.

It's in Gilneas I think, which is totally empty in WoW for some reason if you are not doing the Worgen starter zone.

• 1Like