Hearthstone

Rime

<Donor>
Sure do!

The intent is to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking opening different heroes packs!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I work all day but tomorrow is going to be unlocking the next broken deck...Wocktime! That and making Cube even better! There are about 6-7 legends that will be pretty good no matter what that I'll be crafting to experiment with as well.

Blizzard always gives us what we want! It's like Santa with a sadistic streak. 'Have some milk chocolate lactose intolerant kids!'

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
These are my thoughts. Pure face Baku, Quest Baku, or even a more midrange Hunter deck with Rexxar. Rexxar got a HUGE buff with the two Lifeleech beasts. Before there was only one, now there'll be three - including the two-drop with both Lifeleech and Rush.

Either way, Cubelock will still be #1, but the more time passes, the less i actually want to play it.

I'll be crafting Baku day 1 for sure. Baku Quest warrior is another deck that i wish would work. Not super sure about it tho.

Or you can simply run spell hunter which will still be good, only loses Barnes/Y'shaarj mainly, which wasn't auto-include originally anyways. Can tech in the Legendary Weapon or the To My Sides spells like it originally did.

• 2Like

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Or you can simply run spell hunter which will still be good, only loses Barnes/Y'shaarj mainly, which wasn't auto-include originally anyways. Can tech in the Legendary Weapon or the To My Sides spells like it originally did.

Without a doubt. I think that Cat Trick is also a huge loss, especially to that deck, but it'll be viable. I never got to play that deck when i came back, due to dusting Barnes and Y'Shaarj, but it seemed like fun.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
RDU was talking about the deck and says it'll still be good, and yes, he did say Cat Trick is a big loss, but was thinking of trying a 1x Misdirection and something else. And he said he never even ran the Barnes/Yshaarj combo till after he was Legend with it

• 2Like

Origin

Molten Core Raider
RDU was talking about the deck and says it'll still be good, and yes, he did say Cat Trick is a big loss, but was thinking of trying a 1x Misdirection and something else. And he said he never even ran the Barnes/Yshaarj combo till after he was Legend with it

For me, the big debate there is whether that list should run Dire Frenzy, since it can potentially fuck your Lok'delar battlecry. But pulling 3 mana 7/5 Huffers would be dope as fuck.

• 2Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
For me, the big debate there is whether that list should run Dire Frenzy, since it can potentially fuck your Lok'delar battlecry. But pulling 3 mana 7/5 Huffers would be dope as fuck.

I wouldn't run it. Dire Frenzy needs a deck built around it. Like Boar+Tol'Vir or some Control List that intends to go late game.
Adding cards to deck isn't what an aggro deck prefers. 7/5 Huffer is good but you probably want to draw Kill Commands or something at that point to bypass taunts.

Also it will screw up "To my side" as well, if you're playing that card... and if you're not playing the weapon or To My Side... why are you restricting yourself to only spells?

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Keep in mind if you are going to buy packs you should use Amazon coins. You can get 10k Amazon coins (2x40 packs, so 80 packs) for $76 on your phone. Or you can spend $70 to get 60 packs on your PC

Hearthstone does need to be installed on your android device (or emulator) through the Amazon App store

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Origin

Molten Core Raider
74 packs. 3 legendaries. Dorian, Face Collector (lulz), Genn. Free legendary was Tess. 1.5k dust total. Pretty terrible tally, i'm not impressed.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Delly

Trakanon Raider
That was quick. This was the one from my first 10 packs.

Hearthstone Screenshot 04-12-18 13.37.58.png

• 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
33 packs. 1 legendary, chamelos. The fucking tower from the login. Eat a dick blizzard.

• 1Like

Delly

Trakanon Raider
87 packs (preorder, free packs, 10ish from gold)

Golden Azalina Soulthief
Golden Archmage Arugal
Face Collector
Houndmaster Shaw
Darius Crowley
Lady In White
Hagatha the Witch

Some decent legos and some shit tier.

• 1Like

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
34 packs, gifted Hagatha, opened Houndmaster Shaw and Tess Greymane. Is Shudderwock the no brainer craft?

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I wouldn't. It's the most hyped card, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it fail.

The Warlock defile guy is a for sure craft

• 1Like

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Seems like that is what everyone who has been reviewing cards is saying. Shudderwock will have some sort of impact on the meta. I am always leery about crafting cards early in expansions but it seems like most people are agreeing on Shudderwock. Not sure if it'll end up being a meme or not.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I think the problem with Shudderwock is that it doesn't inherently have a plan to win the game. People just have to kill you

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Shudderwock isnt going to be the card that decks are built around I dont think.

• 1Smuggly