Hearthstone

Axiel

Molten Core Raider
I've been given ~3k dust at the start of the last two expansions from cards being nerfed/retired, about 600 dust from each monthly rank 5 box, and maybe 400g from dailies a week.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I don't play wild so I DE stuff in the retired cards a lot too. Easy dust.

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
1524068170668.png

This caverns list I brewed up is pretty fucking sweet. Can do some crazy shit with Sonya and Zola and Valeera. I've had problems with agro decks so I subbed out a mimic for fan of knives and so far it's been nice. Also changed from 2x prep to 1x cuz 2 feels like overkill and a lot of the time you don't even need it and drawing 2 in a game is basically auto lose. The deck is very tricky to play and takes some practice. Mid/late game can get quite complex and I'm still making mistakes but it's a fun ass deck when it goes off.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
View attachment 164959

This caverns list I brewed up is pretty fucking sweet. Can do some crazy shit with Sonya and Zola and Valeera. I've had problems with agro decks so I subbed out a mimic for fan of knives and so far it's been nice. Also changed from 2x prep to 1x cuz 2 feels like overkill and a lot of the time you don't even need it and drawing 2 in a game is basically auto lose. The deck is very tricky to play and takes some practice. Mid/late game can get quite complex and I'm still making mistakes but it's a fun ass deck when it goes off.

This is the exact list RDU plays except he keeps 2 prep and 2 sap. 0 FOK. Everything else is identical. I will probably play some after I get Legend. I always love me some Quest Rogue but aggro shits on it as usual

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone use that Arena helper website? Used it last night and it built me a Hunter Control deck, and got 3 wins out of it. Confirmed, years later, I still sorta suck at Arena/Hearthstone. LOL

Gonna go in tonight and figure out how to filter for the wild cards, because I have no desire to play wild just like my boy TJT TJT !! Might be able to then craft another Legendary for my Even Paladin deck.

• 1Like

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Playing the following deck:

1524087471674.png

Not as straight forward to play as normal aggro Even/Odd lists.
  • You can use your Consecrations early on to clear low health minion boards and then combo Equality later on with Primordial Drakes.
  • Tyrone and Arthas are there for late value.
  • I've tech'd in a Geist for the current Baku rogue and Cubelock decks.
  • One Spellbreaker is sketchy, i'd prefer to run 2, but either way is fine - depends on your match ups. You can run another instead of the Geist.
  • Silver Sword is greedy as fuck, but if you get a chance to get some value from it, it's huge.
  • Vicious Scalehide + Blessing of Kings is a huge swing combo, as it heals you for 5, puts down a 7 health minion and can clear a bunch of shit.
  • Sunkeeper + dudes from Drygulch can also be a huge swing.
  • Running Spikeridges makes for an interesting jebait, because aggro decks will be inclined to silence them, then they have no silence for Tyrone or Arthas.
Decent deck all in all.

• 1Like

Crone

Playing the following deck:

View attachment 164971

Not as straight forward to play as normal aggro Even/Odd lists.
  • You can use your Consecrations early on to clear low health minion boards and then combo Equality later on with Primordial Drakes.
  • Tyrone and Arthas are there for late value.
  • I've tech'd in a Geist for the current Baku rogue and Cubelock decks.
  • One Spellbreaker is sketchy, i'd prefer to run 2, but either way is fine - depends on your match ups. You can run another instead of the Geist.
  • Silver Sword is greedy as fuck, but if you get a chance to get some value from it, it's huge.
  • Vicious Scalehide + Blessing of Kings is a huge swing combo, as it heals you for 5, puts down a 7 health minion and can clear a bunch of shit.
  • Sunkeeper + dudes from Drygulch can also be a huge swing.
  • Running Spikeridges makes for an interesting jebait, because aggro decks will be inclined to silence them, then they have no silence for Tyrone or Arthas.
Decent deck all in all.
Looks pretty similar to mine. I really like Stubborn Gastropods for early game. The poison just rocks to wipe out big baddies. Made some switches though, such as adding back in the Drakes. Will give it a try. Rank 20, and about 13-3 on my other Even Paladin deck.

Edit: Just faced my first Shuderwock deck. It didn't kill me out right, so I guess they didn't make it right? Was on a Shaman, and left me with 10 health, and them at 30, with the board clear minus their Shuders. Dropped Tirion, thinking I was ok, but they silenced him and went straight to the face with their duplicate Shuders from Saronite Chain Gang, and killed me.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Also pretty sure feral gibberer doesn't work that way anyway, I thought it would have, which is why I thought the card may have possibly seen play in zoo/aggro decks, but I tested it with something and it didn't add a buffed copy to my hand, just the 1/1.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Damn, I could swear I saw a beast tag on that thing before. Thanks for the test. Ah well, same deck but with stonetusks and dragonhawks.

• 1Like

Crone

Edit: OH! That's Hadronox, and was a Taunt Druid deck.

Edit: Taunt decks suck for me as Even Paladin. I don't think I aggro hard enough, and then I can't keep up. Lost 2 in a row, Taunt Druid and Taunt Priest.

What card is it that this Druid just played that had a DeathRattle of bringing back every single Taunt mob that had died in the game?

Seems OP AF. This Druid had massive amounts of armor, massive amounts of card draw, at least 3 extra mana, as they were at 10, when I was still at 7. I defended against it pretty well, but they cast a spell to summon a random minion that died, and got Hadronox AGAIN! FUx!

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Witching hour. Summon a dead beast. There's a variant of that druid deck now with charged devilsaur in it for a 7/7 to face instantly. the cube that shit and naturalize for 21 to face insta. That's in case your hardonox gets milled or stolen or w/e

• 1Like

Crone

Witching hour. Summon a dead beast. There's a variant of that druid deck now with charged devilsaur in it for a 7/7 to face instantly. the cube that shit and naturalize for 21 to face insta. That's in case your hardonox gets milled or stolen or w/e
Dannnggg!

It seems to me , that sure, there are some cheesy ass decks like Shuderwock, but for the most part, the cheese factor is WAY WAY down since Classic. I get it, there's been what, 5+ years of development in between now and then, but the whole not winning a game because you don't get a certain card is way way down, and I like that.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Dannnggg!

It seems to me , that sure, there are some cheesy ass decks like Shuderwock, but for the most part, the cheese factor is WAY WAY down since Classic. I get it, there's been what, 5+ years of development in between now and then, but the whole not winning a game because you don't get a certain card is way way down, and I like that.

Nah, there's a lot more cheese today.
All the good decks "cheat" out stuff for the most part.
I haven't seen a Shudderwock deck in 2-3 days, it's more bullshit than cheese... bullshit the animations are so long.

I had a rough night, couldn't get over 50% win rate, stuck at rank 1. Probably try some Quest Rogue and Taunt Druid tonight. I still need Zola to complete the Quest Rogue deck though.

• 2Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
3 games of Quest Rogue this morning, deck feels good. Won all 3. Even Paladin, some sort of control mage, and a cubelock. Sonya is really good

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Dusted a bunch of old Grand Tournament, Mean Streets, Whispers shit I had laying around. Hadronox Druid here we come! Also some other stuff I was just missing for some reason.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Crone

Dusted a bunch of old Grand Tournament, Mean Streets, Whispers shit I had laying around. Hadronox Druid here we come! Also some other stuff I was just missing for some reason.
Did that the other day. All the wild sets, and let me craft a new Legendary!

Also, been hovering Rank 19/20. I thought I'd be able to push far enough to get further than that, especially with Meta deck like Even Paladin, but just proves that I'm not good. LOL

• 1Like