Hearthstone

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am playing Broke Paladin. I finally got to choose Paladin. I can see why people hate them. I have 2 Spike Ridge Steeds, 1 Bells and 1 Silver Sword. I even have a way to clear just their side of the board with 2 equality's and an avenging wrath. I have a combo that I hope I can get to work at least once. Its Possibility seeker plus Time Bound Giant. Turn 5 8/8 is ok. I won my first game but I am waiting for the weekend.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Free golden pack day! I hit the dust jackpot

9259FA37-455D-4EA4-B289-9006756F9F51.png

• 3Like
  • 2Smuggly
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 5 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Arena is pretty great right now

As much as I bitch, I'm having a blast with this. If they did this every few months in arena, I wouldn't need another format and I wouldn't ladder. The new cards are super powerful but everyone is getting great shit and the RnG adds to this environment instead of whoever gets the 2-3 legends or epics that makes the competition non-existent. People are playing classes that are never seen and it's great. I already dread this ending and will just do dailies again until the next x-pac.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
As much as I bitch, I'm having a blast with this. If they did this every few months in arena, I wouldn't need another format and I wouldn't ladder. The new cards are super powerful but everyone is getting great shit and the RnG adds to this environment instead of whoever gets the 2-3 legends or epics that makes the competition non-existent. People are playing classes that are never seen and it's great. I already dread this ending and will just do dailies again until the next x-pac.

I have been having fun with it too. Arena is pretty much the only aspect of the game I find fun since I don't pay money for cards, meaning I never have the FOTM deck and the idea of grinding that shit is not for me. At least with arena you get to see different decks.

That being said I feel like right now with the new arena stuff mage is over the top with the new cards. That 2 drop that gives free spells is fucking insane.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
yea the new cards make it fun for now.

I have some big issues with the changes to arena draft though. I seriously hate the "pools".

I doubt I'll ever like the Arena draft no matter what they do tbh.

I want sealed deck where you get 100 cards and then construct a 30 card deck from it. Same as Arena but you see them all at once

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Taverns of Time is super fun. I should have screenshotted the Mage deck I went 9-3 with earlier.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
History of Hearthstone finals is on, it's some of the most ridiculous Hearthstone I've ever seen lol. Game 3 and 4 are pretty hilarious in the Dane v Neirea series

• 1Like

Origin

Molten Core Raider
While the variety and range of "competitive" decks in the game is really huge right now, i find most matches super polarizing and the game completely dissatisfying.

I either queue into something that i beat 70% of the time, no matter how hard i faceroll the keyboard, or i lose 70% of the time, no matter how well i play. Rock, paper, scissors and you take your chance.

I think that at the end of the day, it seems like no matter how hard they try, they always follow the same "formula" and the "formula" delivers similar results: Garbage.

I've been hoping that whoever takes over the team next - replacing Brode - does something meaningful. For now, we've gotten a huge promo with the revamped quests, which while being great for my collection, really does nothing for me wanting to actually play the game.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I don't play ladder at all for this kind of reason. Too much bullshit meme trash. I play hearthstone pretty seldomly and when I do it's winning one tavern brawl for the free deck and ladder. I guess I play the 4-5 games needed for the card back at rank 20 but that's about it.

• 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Some of you guys are alright, don't go to rank 14-10 this weekend.

I'm putting amani berserkers and windspeakers in my even shaman.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Finally made it to legend for the first time. I only lost once between rank 2 three stars and legend. Odd pally is the toughest matchup for this deck and ranks 1-3 seemed to have a ton of druids and warriors to weed out the paladins and Combo > Control sooo.. yeah. /fistpump

### Big hunter
# Class: Hunter
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Raven
#
# 2x (1) Candleshot
# 2x (1) Fire Fly
# 2x (1) Hunter's Mark
# 2x (1) Play Dead
# 1x (2) Explosive Trap
# 1x (2) Grievous Bite
# 1x (3) Stitched Tracker
# 2x (3) Tar Creeper
# 1x (4) Dire Frenzy
# 2x (4) Flanking Strike
# 1x (4) Houndmaster Shaw
# 2x (4) Saronite Chain Gang
# 1x (4) Spellbreaker
# 1x (5) Faceless Manipulator
# 1x (6) Deathstalker Rexxar
# 2x (6) Seeping Oozeling
# 1x (7) Silver Vanguard
# 2x (8) Charged Devilsaur
# 1x (8) Kathrena Winterwisp
# 1x (8) The Lich King
# 1x (9) King Krush
#
AAECAR8MkwTJBPIF+AiGwwLTzQLCzgKG0wLn4QK26gKA8wLJ+AIJjQHGwgLrwgLKwwKbywKczQLd0gLh4wLt6gIA
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Finally made it to legend for the first time. I only lost once between rank 2 three stars and legend. Odd pally is the toughest matchup for this deck and ranks 1-3 seemed to have a ton of druids and warriors to weed out the paladins and Combo > Control sooo.. yeah. /fistpump

### Big hunter
# Class: Hunter
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Raven
#
# 2x (1) Candleshot
# 2x (1) Fire Fly
# 2x (1) Hunter's Mark
# 2x (1) Play Dead
# 1x (2) Explosive Trap
# 1x (2) Grievous Bite
# 1x (3) Stitched Tracker
# 2x (3) Tar Creeper
# 1x (4) Dire Frenzy
# 2x (4) Flanking Strike
# 1x (4) Houndmaster Shaw
# 2x (4) Saronite Chain Gang
# 1x (4) Spellbreaker
# 1x (5) Faceless Manipulator
# 1x (6) Deathstalker Rexxar
# 2x (6) Seeping Oozeling
# 1x (7) Silver Vanguard
# 2x (8) Charged Devilsaur
# 1x (8) Kathrena Winterwisp
# 1x (8) The Lich King
# 1x (9) King Krush
#
AAECAR8MkwTJBPIF+AiGwwLTzQLCzgKG0wLn4QK26gKA8wLJ+AIJjQHGwgLrwgLKwwKbywKczQLd0gLh4wLt6gIA
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Congrats. You never forget your first!

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
Summary:
  • Molten Giant and Mountain Giant get the Elemental tag
  • Witchwood Piper becomes a Demon
  • Northsea Kraken gets the Beast tag
  • Jungle Moonkin is no longer a Beast
In addition, Witchwood Grizzly will get updated art to make him look more like a beast and less like a ghost.
There will also not be a full Arcane Dust refund.

• 1Like

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
You can put it in, but it's not really good since odd paladin is all about synergies with the hero power. Plus at the turns his effect is relevant (late late game), you've already probably won or lost the game.

• 1Like