Hearthstone

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I'm conflicted. The two parts of me warring for supremacy are:

-You must collect more stuff! You'll be hopelessly behind if you don't get the pre-order! It's only $X, don't worry about it!​
-You barely play this game anymore. It's just not that compelling, and most of the deck ideas out there are mere variations on old themes. EVEN is handlock. Oh, another version of big druid. Oh look, some clever combo that is a bitch to pull off and totally not fun if you can't draw it. Oooh, memes...... whatever​

The classic battle, emotion vs reason. Sigh

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Game just flat out needs more formats/modes. Its the main reason I quit and couldn't get back into the two times I went to check out changes for more then a week each time.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
I’m going to do what I’ve always done (since GvG anyway): spend zero dollars, use my 10k dust I’ve banked up to craft the best cards, play arena to get the rest of the cards.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
It's so easy to tell none of us care when this was posted on reddit 11 hours ago lol

fc16101c383fe60be94a760cf7fdcf020dc97f8690f57897b65b77a6bdb606a8.png

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hearthstone sucks. The thing they did wrong, from the beginning, with this game was to make the Arena a pay to play format. It is the best version of the game, and there are some simple things they could do to make it better.

1. Barrier of entry. You have to pay in money or gold to participate. You have to perform to a certain level just to break even or do better than your investment. This in combination of the randomness of what card you get to pick causes a lot of people not to even bother.

2. It takes too long. You can spend 10-15 minutes drafting a deck, then over an hour playing your run. The 10-win, 3-loss game format is too many.

3. Random Hero choice. This is them admitting that they cannot get balancing correct to save their lives. The only reason they randomize and make you choose one of 3 hero's is because if they let you pick, everyone would pick the consensus 1-2 best heroes. Making for a dull format. Why not have a running pick % with the lesser picked heroes getting an extra chance to draft higher quality (epic/legendary) cards.

4. Why is there no ranking system? Arena could/should have a ranking system just like the constructed format. Give monthly rewards.

5. Give more free-rolls. If you are going to continue to make it pay-to-pay, at least give away a weekly free-roll to entice more people to try it.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I had stopped doing anything but the dailies, now i dont even bother with them. Ill do the single-player content in each expansion and then call it quits till the next one unless they drastically change their entire design philosophy.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
4 new cards, and video on how Magnetic works:

The mechanic seems good.

But I'm still not hyped even though I login everyday.
I mainly do Arena to knock out quests, especially since Quests are double gold right now.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Zilliax looks pretty good. The effects give it a high probability that it will be at least a 2 for 1 trade-off.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
The 1/5 neutral is going to be strong.

Hard to evaluate Magnetic really since it's a Choose 1: Buff OR minion.
Overall the effect seems strong due to the flexibility.

Zilliax is almost Burnbristle, except 2 more mana for Rush and +1 attack. And he's Neutral, and he can be played as a buff for big heals.
He should see a ton of play.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
The 1/5 neutral is going to be strong.

Hard to evaluate Magnetic really since it's a Choose 1: Buff OR minion.
Overall the effect seems strong due to the flexibility.

Zilliax is almost Burnbristle, except 2 more mana for Rush and +1 attack. And he's Neutral, and he can be played as a buff for big heals.
He should see a ton of play.
Ironically I looked at the reveals and had the same thought, the 1/5 is the strongest card there.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Floop will be tier 1.
I can see it with malygos. Not sure what else yet for druid... maybe Hadronox but idk.. ideally you want to cheat Hadronox.

4mana malygos is pretty good though. Could be tier1. Not quite as good as old maly druid though that used aviana and kun, but this card means needing less combo pieces, but also less damage (can't faceless for 1 mana).

• 1Like