Hearthstone

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Floop will be tier 1.

Yup Faceless Manipulator/Prince #3 effect without the copy minion needing to survive on board. Though it is balanced by not working with recruit effects.

I can see it with malygos. Not sure what else yet for druid... maybe Hadronox but idk.. ideally you want to cheat Hadronox.

4mana malygos is pretty good though. Could be tier1. Not quite as good as old maly druid though that used aviana and kun, but this card means needing less combo pieces, but also less damage (can't faceless for 1 mana).

You can bank the effect. Play Maly/Hadronix/Whatever on a turn. Even if they kill/silence it, play Floop next turn into Prince/Faceless/Cube/etc. Someone will find a way to abuse it like Cube.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Cards that allow you to efficiently get around the "number of copies" deckbuilding restriction have been strong so many times it would be surprising if he wasn't.

• 2Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Yup Faceless Manipulator/Prince #3 effect without the copy minion needing to survive on board. Though it is balanced by not working with recruit effects.

You can bank the effect. Play Maly/Hadronix/Whatever on a turn. Even if they kill/silence it, play Floop next turn into Prince/Faceless/Cube/etc. Someone will find a way to abuse it like Cube.
Obviously I know you can bank the effect but a 5 mana faceless and this is 9 mana, can't get as many copies as old combo, also no living roots. I'm sure there will be a way to get 30+ damage but right now I'm seeing about 22-24 easy damage with 5-6 cards. Could be a nice finisher package.

Maly, flob, moonfire x2, swipe, hero power ... 22 if first maly doesn't stick. Replace hero power with thalnos for 24dmg.

Or add dr3 for 2xmaly for7 mana, 22dmg from 2moonfire and you can hero power or thalnos for 1-2 more

• 2Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Let's see these retarded whizbang decks.
based on Reddit comments, I think he gives you a random deck recipe deck...so it's like 1 card gives you 18 or so decent decks., good for new players tbh.

• 2Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Whizbang is fun in that it would make for the most rewarding gold card you could convert. All your decks would be made up of gold cards.

Somebody will attempt to pilot that card to legendary just to show it can be done.

Need to see a lot more neutral magnetic cards for a Lady in White theme. Most of the ones shown do not fit the format with only the 1/5 so far being a good fit. I have a feeling that there will not be enough neutral ones to make a great deck. Rememebr that the primary magnetic cards are only going for the Hunter, Warrior and the Paladin classes. I would be shocked if they created a powerful neutral low attack high defense card. We shall see.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I do not suppose anybody has a "Play a friend" for 160? I got one and would like to trade it if somebody has one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Whizbang is fun in that it would make for the most rewarding gold card you could convert. All your decks would be made up of gold cards.

Somebody will attempt to pilot that card to legendary just to show it can be done.

Need to see a lot more neutral magnetic cards for a Lady in White theme. Most of the ones shown do not fit the format with only the 1/5 so far being a good fit. I have a feeling that there will not be enough neutral ones to make a great deck. Rememebr that the primary magnetic cards are only going for the Hunter, Warrior and the Paladin classes. I would be shocked if they created a powerful neutral low attack high defense card. We shall see.

Whizbang is the first card I'm ever going to craft golden. It's also possibly the best reason to attempt legendary I've had in about two years. Unless something really amazing and fun shows up in the next few weeks, I'm still not putting any money towards this game. Delly opened my eyes to Artifact and it has me much more excited than this game has done in almost 4 years.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Reveal stream just ended.

Im not going to link any cards, cause lazy...

Looks like some powerful cards, but again, I'm just not excited.
Sure, Dr Boom looks great, but playing against a Mech Warrior after he Booms is going to be annoying as hell, especially if you're the mirror and don't Boom first.

A lot of very powerful looking stuff for sure, but nothing that is completely breaking the mold imo.

I feel like that beyond new Modes, they need cards that Significantly transform the play experience for me to get excited now.

Examples:

"Land" cards that change the environment (create environmental auras)
Marsh stops all Rush/Charges
Lava deals 1 dmg to all minions each turn
Frost/Tundra freezes a minion for 1 turn if it's been on the board for 2 consecutive turns.
Rain heals all minions for 1 health each turn

"Beyond Legendary" cards... Extremely powerful cards that have "at the beginning of the game" effects and/or start in your opening hand (like quests).
The difference between BL and Legendary is that you can only include 1 BL card in a deck.

Implement Sideboard Cards

etc.....

So yea, so far the only card I want to play, for like 1-2 games, is Dr. Boom, but only cause it's Dr7 and nostalgia is real.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
GqoVeNY.png
DNGPcBq.png
3ex9A5b.png
EBYbIWo.jpg

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
You almost don't want some kind of Dr Boom mech based warrior to be good given how much RNG there is in the hero power. Maybe you just put it as is into a traditional controlish or midrangey warrior deck?

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
On the plus side, minor interesting tension with the minions who give you another shot of your hero power for the turn, since you have to balance tempo plays vs getting your maximum value out of them. Probably not good, but neat.

Boom VS Boom is going to make for some fun youtube videos at least.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not convinced boom makes a real deck

I think it's OP mainly because of the mana cost.
And on 8+ mana you can combo with minions or armor synergy removal.
And Rush is an insane board control effect.

Tempo Warrior should be making a return due to this card.

• 1Like