Hearthstone

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
More like hand mage.
Cards like this are always some bullshit.
I think this card is suited for a minion based tempo deck, similar to mech mage in the past.

This card is very similar to Faceless Summoner, (6 mana 5/5 summon a random 3 cost), except you pay 1 more mana to summon based on cards in hand. Which might even be 3 or less at times, so worse than Faceless... but most of the time it is probably more.

It also works great with Aluneth. Probably 10 cards in hand most of the time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Omega Agent will probably see play in Warlock lists. That effect is nuts.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
4QoFlcu.png

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>

Very shitty card except it was made to combo with this so you get 2x 4 drops for 4 mana + the 2 drop. (6 mana play) But otherwise it's really bad.
It's not a card you use to burst face.
You can combo with Blizzard or Flamestrike for more reach, but that's about it.
If they make more cards like this then maybe it sees play:

qooLA4y.png

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
636680377391719279.png

Card is actually good imo. A stall machine like Belcher, a Board flood for aggro, can fit in a lot of spots imo.

If it sees a lot of play then maybe this guy sees some play finally:

75.png

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You could look at that as a 2 card 8 cost that gets you a 2/1 and 2 1/2's with taunt and a 9/9. Not that bad.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
f7e16772a9a2fe6ee965875cb51ac870e1916b3115a8a0231ccdbe293564f90f.png

Looks fun. I like it.
Not sure how good it'll be.. obviously great with deathrattle cards.
It's a spell so you can grab from Lyra or Shadow Visions.
Can reduce cost with the elemental dudes.
Maybe works with Elemental Priest

It does put up to 7/7 worth of stats on board (if 7+ minions left in deck), which could have taunt, especially good if Obsidian statue is pulled.

Some other key cards that might make a deck:

velen + clockwork automoton x2 + Auchenai + hero power (Need 1 mana somehow for hero power) ====== COMBO?
or malygos + velen + smite

Dragonhatcher
ysera
grand archivist
the lich king
splitting festeroot
violet wurm
bone drake
coffin crasher
cairne

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not a fan of that spell. It does nothing until turn 9 and does less if there are not many creatures left in your deck. You figure the 9 slot will already be covered with the two obsidians. The spell is to expensive for what it does.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Not a fan of that spell. It does nothing until turn 9 and does less if there are not many creatures left in your deck. You figure the 9 slot will already be covered with the two obsidians. The spell is to expensive for what it does.
True but works with grand archivist and spiteful so still may be played

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I also keep forgetting it's legendary, so you're only committing 1 slot for it. Imo it's stronger than amber, so if a spiteful priest occurs you can either do 5 spells or cut an amber...I think 5 spells would be fine though

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Infest was one of my favorite Hunter cards even though it was not meta at all.

Cybertech Chip is 1 less mana cost, but gives you a Tribe that has less synergy.
And there are a lot of really shitty mechs tbh.
But there aren't as many mechs as beasts, so getting Zilliax or something with Magnetic is more likely.

Fun card, maybe it sees some meta play due to lower cost, but kinda doubtful.

---

Cloning Device is like Drakonid Operative but without the insane body. Considering Operative was 5 mana and had a 5/6 body, I doubt this card for 2 mana is worth.

--

Blightnozzle seems bad.

--

Star Aligner looks terrible... but maybe is a sleeper. Expensive but 7 damage AoE + 7 to opponents face is insane. It only needs 2 other bodies already on board. Health is not as difficult as attack, some low cost stuff has 7 health and/or can be buffed up to 7.

All Standard 7 Health stuff:

Doomsayer
Injured Blademaster
Mogu'shan Warden
Oasis Snapjaw
Bolvar, Fireblood
Carrion Drake
Doomguard
Duskfallen Aviana
Festeroot Hulk
Gurubashi Berserker
Nesting Roc
Tar Lurker
Voodoo Hexxer
Archmage
Boulderfist Ogre
Glinda Crowskin
Grumble, Worldshaker
Mossy Horror
Sunkeeper Tarim
The Beast
Abominable Bowman
Archmage Antonidas
Prophet Velen
Sated Threshadon
Star Aligner
War Golem
Cauldron Elemental
Charged Devilsaur
Grand Archivist
Kalimos, Primal Lord
Violet Wurm
Hadronox
King Mosh

What's interesting about the card, though, is you could technically have minions with more than 7 health, and deal damage to them to get them to 7. As well as buff up minions to 7. So there might be some play here.

I think the easiest would be Warlock after they Gul'Dan, and you have multiple Doomguards, assuming you haven't won already.
Hadronox Druid might be able to pull it off since you can play Star Aligner after Witching Hour, still need 1 minion on board already.

I like the card but it's just going to be so insanely hard to pull off that it just can't see any consistent play. Even if you stick a minion on board, the opponent can just deal some damage to it to take it out of the 7 health target.

But I will say it could be a sleeper simply because of buffing. Druid has AoE buffs to take their 6 health taunts to 7 pretty easily after a Hadronox death. Same with Paladin and priest sorta. Also warrior could whirlwind some 8 health taunts down to 7 pretty easy

Druid needs AoE clears the most so I'm really thinking there is a chance Druid would try this with some Power of the Wilds

Last edited:
  • 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Are we sure it's exactly 7 health, and not 7 or more and they just worded it poorly due to length of description?

• 2Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Are we sure it's exactly 7 health, and not 7 or more and they just worded it poorly due to length of description?
Wording is same on official HS website and all the numbers are 7, so seems like it's going to be exactly 7.

Also mech warrior seems more and more likely:
6ffb5271d79e99ed27d544bc9fdb1458bb81619b8e55d9fb2dc78953ffefb587.png

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I guess Warrior will finally get a tier one deck. That is the best Omega card so far. Discover a Mech for the same cost as every other discover card but later get all 3? Yeah, that will see plenty of play. That would see play if it were not theme based. Imagine having doom down and then using that card. You get 9 mana to cast the 3 bots and they all have rush. Warrior Mech Control looks to be a strong possibility but it also looks obvious which sometimes does not pan out.

Last edited:
  • 1Like