Hearthstone

Origin

Molten Core Raider
This game is never going to change. No matter what bullshit they put into it. The core of the game is retarded and the novelty has long worn out.

It's really ironic that the WW meta has been, as praised by pros, the most diverse ever and has had the most deck choices, but the game still blows donkey balls. I've been logging on to do dailies, but now i'm reluctant to do even that.

Give me my $1,000 back, cocksuckers.

Also:

SALT.jpg

• 3Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Elekk seems crazy if you figure out a good combo... like the rogue card that shuffles spiders or maybe that new card...can Myra then shuffle 20 1-cost cards back in. Also dead man's hand.

Thunderhead seems really good too. But the overload cards you would play probably already clear the board... unless you're playing cheap spells.. seems suited for a more mid range or aggro deck with lightning bolt, lava burst, doomhammer, etc. Stuff that can go face and generate tokens to keep board in check.

Replicate looks too hard to use well.

Rogue weapon has a cool effect and they can trigger it at will. Would have loved it in jade rogue. Maybe sees play with myra.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Also Elekk+Weasel Tunneler + Rogue Weapon/Play Dead/etc.

edit: actually this wont work, tunneler puts himself in the opponent deck, won't make a copy.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Isn't there a rogue spell that draws your entire deck? Sounds like someone's gonna meme this shit. Granted you still need to make it to turn 10, draw both of these unique cards since they're both legendary, draw your entire deck, then play your entire hand, then play mechachtun THEN kill it. Necrium Blade could proc the deathrattle on the turn it's played though, as long as you have emptied your hand.

Sounds gimmicky as fuck but eh.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Reddit already found a way for it to work:
G6Z0NPx1gnLd6g3KrPrupM7WMGfWWC7MQrC32iGwZpQ.png

Still strictly meme material though.

Necrium Blade could proc the deathrattle on the turn it's played though, as long as you have emptied your hand.
The Blade won't work because the deathrattle only kills the opponent if there are no creatures on the battlefield and Mecha'thun will still be on the battlefield when the blade goes off.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
The Blade won't work because the deathrattle only kills the opponent if there are no creatures on the battlefield and Mecha'thun will still be on the battlefield when the blade goes off.
Oh right. I guess you have to play it, wait a turn, then try to kill it. Voodoo doll+any targeted spell should do that easy enough, but it gives a turn to silence it.

• 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
july29-04-necriumvial34wyerhfcard.png
DjV2lbXUwAAsDYv.png
DjV2m_XUUAE7R9-.jpg
DjV2n5MUUAAaK4d.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
That Druid card makes Mecha-Thun in Druid possible.

Ramp, Hemet, Florist, C'Thun+Naturalize.

Or someshit like that.

(also innervate+naturalize).

I'm ready to build more OP druid decks. Druid is my favorite class after Control Paladin decks. I just won like 15 straight with big druid last night, Druidstone is hella fun.

Time to theorycraft some Druidstone decks brb.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hello Zoo Warlock..

636685489960476142.png

Maybe Quest Discard can work a little better now.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Hello Zoo Warlock..

636685489960476142.png

Maybe Quest Discard can work a little better now.

This card alone gets you 1/2 way to quest completion. I still don't see the Quest reward being good enough... even if you complete it by turn 5, at that point Druid is going to have like 3 big dragons on board or something stupid. Cubelock is cheating out big shit. Paladin has a full board of weenies that have been buffed, etc etc.

It does help Zoolock.. instead of 2 mana HP you can play this for 3x the cards, leaving you 1 more mana to use on what you draw, too. Maybe aggro decks become relevant again, if so a zoolock/discardlock might work

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Whether or not The Soularium is good immediately it's just dangerous to make really sweet cards that cost one mana.

• 2Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
It's legendary so only 1 of makes it a lot less consistent, especially in zoo type decks. That tends to skew deck win rate on it's draw though

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
It was also one of the arena special cards and had a really low pick rate. I don't see it being nerfed... that would be patches- level broken... isn't patches the only legendary to be nerfed?

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It was also one of the arena special cards and had a really low pick rate. I don't see it being nerfed... that would be patches- level broken... isn't patches the only legendary to be nerfed?

Nat Pagle, Raza the Unchained, Yogg-Saron, Leeroy Jenkins

• 1Like