Hearthstone

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Pagle, Tink, and Sylvanas may all have been changed while the game was still in beta. Counting beta changes is maybe an error?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
av8uazvwd3d11.png
rb6EVGy.jpg
w28pyCv.png
DGn75eB.png
udOEu6R.png

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Luna's Pocket Galaxy

Class: Mage

Card Type: Spell

Rarity: Legendary

Mana Cost: 7

Card Text: Change the Cost of minions in your deck to (1).

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Rogue quest...twice. In the end, you have to trust people that couldn't get this right twice, couldn't fix charge for several years and continue to pump out overpowered one cost cards since release. These are the same guys getting ready to release Biology Project...

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>

Dynamo could see some play in specific classes with few 5+ cost spells. Remember you'll discover 3 from the class pool, and shaman, warlock and hunter only have 4 spells at 5+ (so far), so you have a really good chance to get the card you want in those classes.
In Mage you're almost guaranteed to find an AoE.
5 of the 9 classes have a Legendary spell (so far), which you might want duplicates of.

Quick breakdown by class:

Druid:
Starfire
Force of Nature
Living Mana
Nourish
Starfall
Webweave

Hunter:
Crushing Walls
To My Side!
Explosive Shot
Lesser Emerald Spellstone

Mage:
Pyroblast
Glacial Mysteries
Flamestrike
Luna's Pocket Galaxy
Blizzard
Meteor
Deck of Wonders
Dragon's Fury

Paladin:
Dinosize
Lay on Hands
Kangor's Endless Army
Avenging Wrath
Spikeridged Steed
Blessed Champion
Call to Arms
Holy Wrath
Level Up!
Shrink Ray

Priest:
Mind Control
Zerek's Cloning Gallery
Free From Amber
Lesser Diamond Spellstone
Psychic Scream
Embrace Darkness
Holy Fire
Shadow Essence
Devour Mind
Holy Nova
Holy Water
Power Word: Replicate

Rogue:
Sprint
Vanish
Assassinate
Lesser Onyx Spellstone
Myra's Unstable Element
Necrium Vial

Shaman:
Lesser Sapphire Spellstone
Eureka!
Bloodlust
Volcano

Warlock:
Twisting Nether
Siphon Soul
Bane of Doom
Feeding Time

Warrior:
The Boomship
Lesser Mithril Spellstone
Deadly Arsenal
Gather Your Party
Unidentified Shield
Brawl
Sudden Genesis

Meteorologist seems to fit the aggro mage with cheap spells and Aluneth. Seems to be quite a few cards to support that style deck in this expansion.

Seaforium Bomber works well with Elekk, and is neutral, and will help counter draw-heavy decks. A combo I seen for it that costs 10 mana and deals 20 dmg:
Augmented Elekk + Murmuring Elemental + Seaforium Bomber

Void analyst supports Zoo decks

Lifesteal for Shaman spells has proven very strong in the past, and this is cheaper than Hallazeal, although you need to wait for 10 mana. Doesn't work well with Volcano and they don't have Elemental Destruction in standard anymore, but this is also not a legendary so theoretically you could play it 2x THEN lightning storm for a total 7 mana + heal a lot. Shaman already have healing rain but this still might work in a fatigue/control/big shaman style deck, or after healing rain rotates. Strong card but probably not immediately viable.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
636686350120057159.png
636686352434820394.png

Subject 9 has a lot of implications. Draw 5 is strong. Works with Mage, Paladin, Hunter, Rogue.
Seems best suited for Hunter and Paladin.

Imagine Paladin drawing 5 different secrets Turn 5, then turn 6 they can Secret Keeper.. (or turn 8 with Questing Adventurer)

Of course it's a Legendary and Consistency is going to suffer, so very unlikely Secret Paladin actually works.
I don't know if Secret Hunter has been working lately in current meta, I think it's mostly big/recruit hunter... maybe spell hunter returns and they hope to get this guy with DK hero power or something.

Dr Morrigan is infinite value/fatigue preventer for Warlock, if you can keep minions in your deck... SWAP is a strong effect. Ideal for cubelock or control lock.
You can Baleful banker then it will be infinite eventually, once you have no more minions and only 2x of this.
Might also have implications with Elekk (does it copy this when it swaps?) and other things that shuffle minions into deck.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
636686425287340559.png

so now Druid doesnt need innervate anymore to trigger MechaThun... also this 2x to make Thun 8 mana could open up other classes to him.
Warrior could use Shield Slam if enough armor.

Allows aggro decks to vomit mechs.
Cost reduction is always so good, this card seems really strong

• 2Like

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
That's a really strong card. Not quite as strong as mech warper, in that it's not an auto loss if you don't remove it, but it can help combo decks as well as mech-mage-esque tempo decks.

Side note: I got to legend again! This time with egg hunter.
### Eggs
# Class: Hunter
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Raven
#
# 2x (1) Candleshot
# 2x (1) Hunter's Mark
# 2x (1) Play Dead
# 2x (1) Tracking
# 2x (2) Grievous Bite
# 2x (2) Wild Pyromancer
# 2x (3) Devilsaur Egg
# 2x (3) Stitched Tracker
# 2x (3) Terrorscale Stalker
# 1x (3) Void Ripper
# 1x (4) Houndmaster Shaw
# 2x (4) Wing Blast
# 2x (5) Carnivorous Cube
# 2x (5) Witchwood Grizzly
# 1x (6) Deathstalker Rexxar
# 1x (8) Charged Devilsaur
# 1x (8) Kathrena Winterwisp
# 1x (9) King Krush
#
AAECAR8G+AjGwgKG0wK26gL96gKA8wIMjQH2B5cIq8IC2MIChsMCnM0C080Ci+EC4eMC3O4C8vECAA==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

1533064389709.png

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
That's a really strong card. Not quite as strong as mech warper, in that it's not an auto loss if you don't remove it, but it can help combo decks as well as mech-mage-esque tempo decks.

Side note: I got to legend again! This time with egg hunter.
### Eggs
# Class: Hunter
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Raven
#
# 2x (1) Candleshot
# 2x (1) Hunter's Mark
# 2x (1) Play Dead
# 2x (1) Tracking
# 2x (2) Grievous Bite
# 2x (2) Wild Pyromancer
# 2x (3) Devilsaur Egg
# 2x (3) Stitched Tracker
# 2x (3) Terrorscale Stalker
# 1x (3) Void Ripper
# 1x (4) Houndmaster Shaw
# 2x (4) Wing Blast
# 2x (5) Carnivorous Cube
# 2x (5) Witchwood Grizzly
# 1x (6) Deathstalker Rexxar
# 1x (8) Charged Devilsaur
# 1x (8) Kathrena Winterwisp
# 1x (9) King Krush
#
AAECAR8G+AjGwgKG0wK26gL96gKA8wIMjQH2B5cIq8IC2MIChsMCnM0C080Ci+EC4eMC3O4C8vECAA==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

View attachment 172177

Nice! I like a variant of Stancifka's better but solid, fun deck. I'm definitely going to work on a mech version when the expansion drops. I'm also intrigued with a few new cards in wild which I haven't even touched in a couple of months.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
0/8 Magnetic egg Paladin card, deathrattle spawn an 8/8, 5 mana, LUL

That deck is going to show why Magnetic is aids, and why we stopped printing cards with Charge (JUST KIDDING BECAUSE MAGNETIC IS BASICALLY CHARGE)

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wow?

This card could be interesting. Hard to tell given Druid's lack of board swipe but still.

Djh7C4NX0AARv6k.jpg:large

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Most of the cards this stream didn't interest me, or they screamed aggro.

Except the Warrior spell that can replace Ooze, and the coldlight oracle spell for mage.

That druid spell looks super great for aggro/token/hand druid. Not sure the most ideal scenario for it, but gotta be something. It's also susceptible to Geist, so better not count on it for a combo.

Druid has so much ramp that a temporary crystal boost will be wasted probably half the time (you'll already be 10), so most common situation is that this does NOT see play in ramp decks, but will fit in aggro decks.

This card does a good job of countering the negative effects of Living Mana.

• 1Like