Hearthstone

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The last time I logged into this game, was a few days after the last expansion dropped. Pretty sure I am just done.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
New Expansion but same shit.
Just cards / keyword announced, bullshit! Where should I be excited?!

Gotta be honest, I like the style of the expac a lot but no way am I playing if it's just new cards again...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Rastakhan's Rumble Expansion Guide – Release Date, Card Spoilers List, Pre-Purchase - Hearthstone Top Decks
General Information

• Release Date – December 4th, 2018
    • Rumble Run Single Player Mode likely comes out two weeks after (December 18th)
  • New Cards: 135
  • New Keyword: Overkill – Cards with Overkill trigger additional effects when they kill a minion by doing damage that exceeds the minion’s health.
  • New Card Style: Spirits – Spirits are special minions with abilities that can turn the tide of battle. Elusive creatures, spirits enjoy stealth the first turn they’re in play.
  • New Card Style: Loa – Among the countless brawlers who are competing in Rastakhan’s Rumble, a handful of legendary loa are ready to shake the competition to its core.

Rastakhan’s Rumble represents the 10th full set Hearthstone expansion and the final expansion of the Year of the Raven. It will be interesting how this expansion does, with The Boomsday Project being semi-disappointing due to the lack of many new decks and archetypes that spawned from it.

Card Database

Most Recently Revealed Cards from Rastakhan’s Rumble

Single-Player Content: Rumble Run

It looks like we’re going back to the rogue-like style of battle in the single-player mode in Rastakhan’s Rumble. You will face off against eight of the most fearsome troll contenders!

Choose Your Team

You start your run by picking one of three randomly selected Troll champions. This choice determines your class for this run and gives you a powerful minion on the board at the start of each match.​
Shrines

You and your opponent both start with your shrines in play. Your shrine grants you a special boon tied to your Loa.​
Win and Grow Strong

Advance in the Rumble and add powerful spell and minion cards to your deck as you progress.​
King Rastakhan’s Hero Art

If you grab the full pre-purchase bundle then you will get the King Rastakhan Hero Portrait for the Shaman class!

• 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Thanos confirmed.
void-contract-card-art-300x429.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Serious quesion, why would you ever play void contract?
Warlock can draw faster, fatigue warlock or something maybe, but I don't even know what the current meta is to assess it properly. With gnomeferatu and 2x Void Contracts you could probably do something though

• 1Like

Origin

Molten Core Raider
I don't know if this connects with any of you guys, but i feel good about hating on this game and watching it fail.

What a shitshow... lol :D

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Given that this game has become a "We just add cards for you to buy" instead of adding new kinds of play formats, makes it easy to hate on this game. Magic Arena also helps to make it easy to hate on this game. I have enjoyed the variety of formats that game offers. As an example, they have Pauper going along with single elimination constructed for gold. I have enjoyed both formats.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I don't know if this connects with any of you guys, but i feel good about hating on this game and watching it fail.

What a shitshow... lol :D
Yes I'm enjoying it. They refuse to do anything but create cards, it's crazy. I hope they implement tournaments after the entire playerbase has left. They'll say "see, nobody wanted tournaments". It'll be amazing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Sad we all feel like this and they just don't get it. Inertia is just to strong at blizzard

• 1Like

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Like Steve Jobs said in the Shitablo 3 thread, the product people are just not in control of making the game and haven't been since vanilla. It's all about making money and not delivering a good game.

• 1Like

Brand

Molten Core Raider
First time I won't be buying cards for an expansion. MTGA killed HS for me and I suspect Artifact will bury it in a hole.

Fuck Blizzard for refusing to follow through on this game. They really shit the bed.

• 1Like