Hearthstone

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
These are the types of cards I wish they had made more of:

636784094371933532.png

I know Reno got old fast, but the cards that allow you to effectively play with >30 health always appeal to me.
This is an awesome paladin card. Cost is right, stats are right, and effect is super powerful.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
These are the types of cards I wish they had made more of:

636784094371933532.png

I know Reno got old fast, but the cards that allow you to effectively play with >30 health always appeal to me.
This is an awesome paladin card. Cost is right, stats are right, and effect is super powerful.

Reno never got old for me. I enjoyed trying to find new ways to abuse it and haven't liked standard nearly as much since it left. They did a much better job of making really unique cards in those days. That card is definitely a step in the right direction.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Friend linked me this. This is probably the only card I actually really like that I have caught. Only took years but a safety valve for ramp/late game decks... is here.

Ds_3olcWwAAShdG.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Friend linked me this. This is probably the only card I actually really like that I have caught. Only took years but a safety valve for ramp/late game decks... is here.

Ds_3olcWwAAShdG.jpg

This is some excellent card design. It has a lot of implications without being unfair.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
This is some excellent card design. It has a lot of implications without being unfair.

Agreed, doing stuff to mana crystals hasn't been explored nearly enough imo. Just Druid & Warlock that really edit them (gain/destroy permanently).

I REALLY like a lot of the cards I'm seeing this expansion, but the last 2 duds really just ruined this game, plus no new modes, plus cancelled Tournament development. It just sucks.
I'll sit on the sidelines and watch the people bitch in 2 months about how Fluffy Potion Drinker is too OP and warping the meta etc etc instead.

• 1Like

Origin

Molten Core Raider
REALLY like a lot of the cards I'm seeing this expansion, but the last 2 duds really just ruined this game, plus no new modes, plus cancelled Tournament development.

What'd i miss? Something official about that or?

• 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I think about switching from this game to Artifact, but I think it's just not for me.

I played WoW, so I get almost all of the references in Hearthstone. I never played DOTA so it's all unfamiliar and anything potentially clever is lost on me.
HS is expensive if you want to have cards for lots of deck types, but there are ways to play where you don't have drop large chunks of cash. Artifact is apparently $1/game? WTF? I see that and it's a hard no. That's just insulting. What is this, a '90s arcade with inflation?
I haven't been playing HS the last probably 6 weeks, mostly because they faceplanted on the last 2 expacs so hard. Witchwood introduced odd/even decks, and pretty much nothing else, and odd paladin is horrible cancer. Boomsday introduced a few low tier mech/bomb type decks, and basically nothing else in the way of deck concepts. The magnetic effect plays almost exactly like buff spells. HOW INNOVATIVE! :rolleyes:

I have to say though, this next expac looks promising. Sure, no new game modes, but eh, it's really always been about card quality and card innovation anyway. Do that part right and the game is at least somewhat entertaining.

I fully admit I'm probably rationalizing here and succumbing to the sunk cost fallacy, but I'll probably give this xpac a chance. This is the last chance for this game if it sucks though.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
This expansion definitely feels like the card design is better, and if I hadn't spent $1400 on Black Friday I might have bought the preorder, but honestly I don't really want to play. I think it would be play for a couple days and that's it.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That is the problem I have with this game. Even when the cards look interesting, the formats are the same. I would attempt to play a few decks for a few days and then I would be finished. In less than a week, I would once again burn out having played and played against most of the new deck types.

The game needs new formats.

• 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Clearly the best card of the set:
I_Z1PZ0MwaTO3vvCjTjXC-AsSgMvRFryT0Ib87VW3TU.png

Freeze shaman getting just the support it really needed.

Does ANYONE dare doubt the wisdom of Blizzard now?!?!?!?!?!

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Reinstalled today. Played like 4-5 games. Won some, lost some. Had one amazing win in an "exciting" game. Stopped at that point in disgust and realized: What a piece of shit this game is. Even the top end of "excitement" in this game is utter garbage.

Honestly, bros, there's no cards they can print or shit that they can do to turn this shitshow around within a reasonable time frame. The game is deeply flawed and they're just cash-cowing the bitch like nobody's business.

• 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That’s because excitement usually comes from some sort of rng clown fiesta turn.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Should at least log in once after it releases:

For a limited time after Rastakhan’s Rumble begins on December 4, log in to claim 6 Rastakhan’s Rumble card packs, as well as a random Legendary Loa minion and 2 copies of the Spirit card for the same Class—FREE!

• 1Like