Hearthstone

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Until MTGA or Artifact get decent mobile ports I probably won't be playing them. As I just waste time on mobile with Hearthstone right now. I really don't want to use my PC time on card games anymore.

Amusingly the post Nerf standard meta has gone from decks abusing the most op neutral card (giggling inventor) to just abusing the next most op neutral card (cube). So I just play wild or arena for the most part.

Log in and get the six packs, and if you can find a friend do another five matches for 500g.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Reveal season for expansion, thread on second page with no posts for 8 days, no one posting reveals.

Hearthstone dead game. I haven't even bothered to see what the cards are. I did preorder Artifact though (I kind of regret it, I feel like I'm not going to enjoy it, but whatever)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I looked at some new cards but yea, dont care to post them, nothing interesting tbh. I haven't even played the game on my tablet in months.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Reveal season for expansion, thread on second page with no posts for 8 days, no one posting reveals.

Hearthstone dead game. I haven't even bothered to see what the cards are. I did preorder Artifact though (I kind of regret it, I feel like I'm not going to enjoy it, but whatever)

That's me. This is dead and artifact just hasn't interested me yet. MtGA filling the 'itch' I guess but mainly because I'm incredibly casual with it as well. I'm still hoping Artifact finds a way to reel me in but they'll have to have a lot friendlier marketing deals based on what I've seen.

• 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Ill probably spend my gold this expansion, whereas i didnt buy hardly any packs from boomsday. But yeah, the reveals so far have been very underwhelming. .. i have no doubt some OP shit will be coming though.

Problem is the game itself is just stale. Without new game modes or overhauls of tons of the cards, the decks mostly just build themselves and its rock, paper, scissors meta from there.

• 1Like

shishare

Golden Knight of the Realm
Saw a couple of the new cards, seems like a lot more of the same.
Pre ordered artifact as well, even if it sucks, and i dont like it, iv'e gotten so much out of dota 2, i'm willing to eat the cost if it aint great.

• 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
p67jzsi.png
FnaLHYQ.png
TkakLMw.png
oNx7NvQ.png
uRRXXQ0.png

Last edited:

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
I'm hoping they introduce more alternate win condition cards like Mecha'thun with this expac. Disappointing so far.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Jan'Alai is hillarious. That card will almost make me want to play a game.

7 Mana Rag with a 4/4 minion. LOL.

It's fairly balanced by the fact you won't get Rag on turn 7.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Just looking at some new cards, most fun of this game has always been the theorycraft:

Mecha-Thun Counter / Fatigue Deck Win Condition / Odd Warrior Win Condition:
636783267720514417.png
636783269746724042.png

Interesting Rogue Card:

Pretty useful if he can acquire the stats from the Pogo-Hoppers, otherwise will be tough to use I think.

636783231735187654.png

• 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pogos are 1/1s until played. 10 mana card doesn’t work in odd warrior

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Yea, wasn't sure about Pogos tbh, I knew HS is starting to do funky stuff with keeping stat buffs on cards.

Thought Hakkar was 9mana, oops. Maybe Even Warrior is good nuff or just a standard control deck.

Gral + The Darkness is top comment on Reddit. I can see it...

• 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I’m surprised they’re making another push at discard warlock right before the quest rotates out. I really like the shaman legendary but it doesn’t fit in even or shudderwock shaman.

• 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Other than no new modes which everyone always mentions, the problem with Boomsday is that hardly any new cards really changed the meta very much at all. The new cards didn't really create new types of decks, they were just the same old deck archetypes with a few new cards added. It was the most stale xpac ever released, which is saying something after the Witchwood.

This new one is looking a little better in the way of meta-shifting cards at least, but I said the same thing pre-Boomsday release, so who knows.
Optimism level: 3/10.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
last expansion before a reset always ups the power level of decks. Which has historically been a bad thing, as you get 3-4 super-strong decks that just dominate the meta and keep anything else from surviving.

These cards look much more interesting (and fun) compared to the last 2 expansions, but not enough to really make me want to log back in... Sure I'd love to have Rag on my board in standard again, and Dragon Warrior, and maybe some other stuff, but the novelty wont last long, and the decks are unlikely to be good anyway.

Game Mode Game Mode Game Mode

Just something competitive that bends the rules over what we've played the past 5 years or so would be great.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users