Hearthstone

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
They've sweetened the preorder deal some too. The big pack is a guaranteed golden legendary, a portrait, 80 packs. In addition to the free legendary everyone will be getting and whatever free packs they throw your way.

I wonder if it will be effective in drawing people back.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
4qQNrLq.png

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Thinking about it. I actually like Twinspell if for no other reason than Twinspell is a huge improvement from, "create a random game winning tempo card out of thin air" that we all know and love.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Thori'dal not being a weapon with unlimited charges ("no ammo") unreasonably irritates me.

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Oh so a mildly better version of Curious Glimmerroot. I'd say worse because it is dependent on your opponent having a hand. It is also 4x the dust of Glimmerroot.
Well the the battlecry is much better, you can miss on glimmerroot and theoretically they keep more relevant cards in their hand for the turn vs a random card in their deck. But it's a 3 mana 3/2 which is bad.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
"We're Gonna Be Rich!" and "Nobody Expects The Spanish Resurrection" both look like fun leggos.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Seems to be a few hand/deck disrupting cards so far this expansion, I guess they're really tired of combo decks.
Paladin seems to be getting a lot of strong cards, for Aggro and Control.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Another reveal video by the Luna's Pocket Galaxy dude:

Just needed a cameo from the arrogant Priest actor to top it off