Hearthstone

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I might decide to log in and try some arena, but that would be the most of it. Honestly I'm not even sure if I have the game installed or not

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have lost to some crazy Arena decks. That 6/4 guy that summons four 1/1's when it dies is stupid for a common slot card.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
I did an arena run Monday night before the new set hit for the first time in God knows how long. Only planned to play until I got 2 losses, then get the free arena ticket back + the rewards.

Well, needless to say I got Paladin with an infinite value Black Knight and 3 Aldor Peacekeepers. Needless to say, many rules were followed that night on my way to 9-2.

I forgot Arena wasn't a terrible experience, at least not when you get a half decent deck.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Pretty much the only reason I play this game is because its the only ultra casual game I really like. Just do quests and drink a beer or two... never spend money though because fuck that. The name of this meta is just absolutely insane snowball tempo/midrange as far as I can tell. Which is again something they said they wanted to prevent. Idiots. Some control here and there. I'd say from previous metas its a very minor improvement. Need to run board clears in every competitive deck outside of insane aggro.

zzeris zzeris you mean Catarina Muertes or whatever? I like Wall Priest and Rush warrior just like last meta lol. Fucking around with Midragne Dragon Paladin but its not doing so well.

Catarina is part of the crazy but the free Archmage is ridiculous if you get him on the turn you mass resurrect. Outside of Twisting Nether, there is a dearth of mass removal at this early stage in the meta. Perfect time for Wall Priest. I really like Steal Thief but it's damn hard to make competitive especially without free 4/4s dropping. Got raped by plot twist lock but it was fun watching the combo. I was stupid with my Asian account and tried to make a half-assed mage deck. Should have just crafted Catarina and I would have at least a low end competitive deck.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
I honestly don't see how anyone can enjoy this sack of shit game. I try playing a few rounds of it see how many overpowered cards there are knowing full well I am not going to drop $80 of whatever kind of retarded shit they are pitching which regulates me to pretty much arena only if I want a fair match up. Play a few games get countered by pure bullshit rage a little and log out for another 4-5 months.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I honestly don't see how anyone can enjoy this sack of shit game. I try playing a few rounds of it see how many overpowered cards there are knowing full well I am not going to drop $80 of whatever kind of retarded shit they are pitching which regulates me to pretty much arena only if I want a fair match up. Play a few games get countered by pure bullshit rage a little and log out for another 4-5 months.

Easy, do a few quests, drink a beer, listen to some podcast or something and then stop playing. That's all I do. It's a good relax game that requires minimal attention. If there are any other ultra casual games out there I am all ears.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Easy, do a few quests, drink a beer, listen to some podcast or something and then stop playing. That's all I do. It's a good relax game that requires minimal attention. If there are any other ultra casual games out there I am all ears.

Yeah, it's a 30 minute investment at most. Play a few games, win some easy prizes and enjoy the 2-3 weeks of new game smell. Once everyone find out the broken deck(s), just be glad you didn't waste money and more time than that. It's so casual that I usually shitpost while playing my daily quest and don't really even give a damn if I win or lose...on ranked. I've come back to a full hand on turn 6 with death looming and just laugh. It's fun for what I put into it.

Rime

<Donor>
Mid-range/control warrior is so much fracking aids.

That and wall priest...

Count me out of this game/meta again.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Can someone explain to me what about bomb Warrior actually makes it good relative to regular control Warrior with the dragons? What do the bombs give you inevitability against that you didn't have anyway? It really seems to me you're playing a bunch of bad cards that do basically nothing just to enable blastmaster. The bombs aren't going to beat anything you weren't already beating.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>

I'd say MTGA is better suited for the ultra casual than HS, at least they give you a lot more free stuff.

• 1Like

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Can someone explain to me what about bomb Warrior actually makes it good relative to regular control Warrior with the dragons? What do the bombs give you inevitability against that you didn't have anyway? It really seems to me you're playing a bunch of bad cards that do basically nothing just to enable blastmaster. The bombs aren't going to beat anything you weren't already beating.

I think its just a matter of finding 4-5 slots for Boommaster, and 3 or 4 of the 3mana 3/3 add a bomb guy and wrenchcalibur was not asking a lot of the deck. Those cards are both decent at controling the board early and both set up a powerful drop later with a 4 to 6 boombot doom, and the 5 damage bombs are not insignificant in a world without deathknights.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, it's a 30 minute investment at most. Play a few games, win some easy prizes and enjoy the 2-3 weeks of new game smell. Once everyone find out the broken deck(s), just be glad you didn't waste money and more time than that. It's so casual that I usually shitpost while playing my daily quest and don't really even give a damn if I win or lose...on ranked. I've come back to a full hand on turn 6 with death looming and just laugh. It's fun for what I put into it.
30 minutes? So one game in a control warrior meta?

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
30 minutes? So one game in a control warrior meta?

Lol. That's a rare occurrence the past 5 years but who knows? One stomped me earlier today when my Wall Priest ran out of gas. It's still early and the best time to play. Once the meta is set, you will play the same 3 decks every day and hope your quest gets finished quickly.

I should have made silence priest for this week's brawl but started it when immediately available. I'm enjoying it far more than the long grinds with Wall.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Going to see if I have the cards for spell-token druid with giants since everybody wants to raw drop that turn 4 deck pulling mech.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I've been getting some good mileage out of Handlock. Which was one of my favorite old school decks. Rafaam is a pretty fun card. I've only put together some priest stuff and warlock stuff so far. Will probably add some more to a paladin deck and control shaman actually looks okay right now too.

Rogue is going to be fucking annoying though. Thief rogue basically has endless healing unless you can break both their corsair daggers.

Last edited:

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
So logged in to get any free launch stuff and just the same free legendary was kinda lame. Played a few games and interested to see what its like without dks again.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Packing a golden Whizbang was the best thing that ever happened to me in this game

• 1Like

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Well, we thought infinite value meta was dead, but it just got worse. I literally just played three Rogue decks featuring Tess, double Academic Espionage, double Togwaggle Scheme, and Tak Nozwhisker. This was at Rank 4. Then there was two Hunter decks based around dropping Vicious Scalehide, Augmented Elekk, and Dire Frenzy in one turn for +6 shuffle in, doing it again for another +6 shuffle in, then dropping Zul'jin to fill up the board and replay the Dire Frenzies for another +6 shuffle in. Warrior is playing 2x Baleful Banker alongside the +10 shuffle legendary to rebuy it twice. No aggro at all, Druid is basically playing what Crystal Core Rogue used to be with being able to flood the board 10 turns in a row, Mage/Shaman are just doing the thing where they cheat in a big minion and copy it 4+ times or make it resummon itself when killed.

No deck does anything relevant before turn 6, everything is just fill hand then vomit 50+ stats onto the board in one turn and/or make sure you can fatigue for 200 turns.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Well, we thought infinite value meta was dead, but it just got worse. I literally just played three Rogue decks featuring Tess, double Academic Espionage, double Togwaggle Scheme, and Tak Nozwhisker. This was at Rank 4. Then there was two Hunter decks based around dropping Vicious Scalehide, Augmented Elekk, and Dire Frenzy in one turn for +6 shuffle in, doing it again for another +6 shuffle in, then dropping Zul'jin to fill up the board and replay the Dire Frenzies for another +6 shuffle in. Warrior is playing 2x Baleful Banker alongside the +10 shuffle legendary to rebuy it twice. No aggro at all, Druid is basically playing what Crystal Core Rogue used to be with being able to flood the board 10 turns in a row, Mage/Shaman are just doing the thing where they cheat in a big minion and copy it 4+ times or make it resummon itself when killed.

No deck does anything relevant before turn 6, everything is just fill hand then vomit 50+ stats onto the board in one turn and/or make sure you can fatigue for 200 turns.
You make me glad I didn't even check to see if I had installed the game.

Hooray for resisting the urge to buy packs!

• 1Solidarity