Hearthstone

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, that was crazy. Not sure why he decided not to play weapons project since he had the mana

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm still not of fan of the specialized crap, but it isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I still prefer Conquest by a large margin.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Wonder when Hadidjah Chamberlin got her name, before or after joining lgbtq

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They are still making this game? And people are playing it? lul

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I watch the tournaments mostly, play some when new cards come out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
That video.... lol.

Who is that supposed to appeal to, really.

The return of quests
Also the return of 1-of decks?
This whole expansion hinges on Reno.

Though I get the feeling Teamfight Tactics has pretty much put a nail in this coffin.

Blizzard is really showing a lot of cracks in the armor lately.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Of course there is absolutely no way Blizzard is capable of having a development cycle fast enough to shit out Blizzchess either.

• 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Hearthstone is officially dead to me. That horrible reveal trailer, combined with nerfing the portraits for several cards due to 'sex and violence'.

Hearthstone! One of the cartooniest, silliest games around in the art department, and they're changing things to delete a few cartoon depictions of a nice ass or 2 and things like deadly shot and eviscerate because it offends the SJW brigade.

Another one bites the dust.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Tactician

Ancient
Hearthstone is officially dead to me. That horrible reveal trailer, combined with nerfing the portraits for several cards due to 'sex and violence'.

Hearthstone! One of the cartooniest, silliest games around in the art department, and they're changing things to delete a few cartoon depictions of a nice ass or 2 and things like deadly shot and eviscerate because it offends the SJW brigade.

Wait is there a link to this somewhere? Eviscerates card art is barely even graphic. Wtf

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Only one that seems they are purposely changing to be less offensive is the Succubus

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Of course there is absolutely no way Blizzard is capable of having a development cycle fast enough to shit out Blizzchess either.

As long as Hearthstone is still making Blizzard money, they will not release a autochess game. The two genres share a big overlap in target audience and this is proved by many ex-hearthstone streamers playing TFT/Underlords now. If Blizz does release a autochess clone, it will draw players away from HS and further accelerate the decline of the game as if it is not shedding numbers already.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

I have no clue what they are thinking now. I guess Activision worked their magic a few years ago to bring this titan down. They focus on stupid shit instead of good gaming and have added little to the game in over 5 years. It's difficult for me to find reasons to play and I haven't spent a dime since 3 expansions ago.

I haven't played Eternal in ages but maybe that will be my backup CCG? Do i even need one? Arena destroys this game on every level.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
The fiery festivities will last a total of three weeks, starting at 10:00 AM PT on July 10 and ending at 9:00 AM PT on July 31. During this time, you’ll be able to participate in the following evil activities:

New Tavern Brawls

Tavern_Brawl_Rewards.jpg

Blackrock Crash Week 1: July 10 – 17:

• It’s a party-sized solo adventure! Play as different members of the League of E.V.I.L. and battle against Blackrock bosses to get Dalaran back on track to Uldum. The league is prepared to reward you handsomely for your efforts, of course: you can earn Saviors of Uldum card packs to be opened once our new expansion is live!
  • Rewards:
    • Earn 1 Saviors of Uldum Card Pack the first time you defeat 4 bosses
    • Beat all 8 bosses to earn the Ragnaros Card Back
    • All completed runs will be timed with rewards based on how quickly you make it to the top of the mountain. How fast can you best the bosses of Blackrock Mountain?
      • Beat all 8 bosses in under 1 hour to earn a Golden Bronze Herald card
      • Beat all 8 bosses in under 40 minutes to earn a Golden Recurring Villain card
Blackrock Crash Week 2: July 17 - 24:

• The Blackrock Crash is still going, but now it’s time to call in the heavy-hitters. This week you’ll fight the Blackrock bosses with a new Arch-Villainous playable Hero!
  • Rewards:
    • Earn 1 Saviors of Uldum Card Pack the first time you defeat 4 bosses
    • Beat all 8 bosses using Arch-Villain Rafaam to earn a Golden Rafaam’s Scheme card
The Burndown: July 24-31:
  • A brand-new player vs. player Tavern Brawl where only the best decks remain at the top of the mountain. Queue up to receive a random deck. Then, if you lose, you’ll use the deck that defeated you in your next match. Which decks will survive The Burndown?
  • Rewards:
    • Earn 1 Saviors of Uldum card pack the first time you win a match
Community Challenge

For the first two weeks of the Fire Fest-E.V.I.L. the power to reveal upcoming Saviors of Uldum cards is in your capable hands. Work together to progress towards defeating 25 MILLION bosses in the Blackrock Tavern Brawls and unearth new cards along the way.

• 25%: Card Reveal 1
  • 50%: Card Reveal 2
  • 75%: Card Reveal 3
  • 100%: Legendary Card Reveal
Fireside Gatherings Tavern Brawls

Big Bad Rag Raid: July 10 – 31:
  • Fireside players unite! Team up at a Fireside Gathering near you, play as your favorite member of the League of E.V.I.L., and battle against Ragnaros himself! It’s going to take the entire league to bring Ragnaros from 15,000 health down to zero, so bring your friends!
  • Every time Ragnaros is defeated at a Fireside Gathering, it’ll count as 500 defeats towards the community challenge!
  • Find a Fireside Gathering near you by visiting www.firesidegatherings.com
Legendary Quests
HS_FF_Blog_Legendary_Quest_Rewards.jpg

A new Legendary Fire Fest-E.V.I.L. quest* will be unlocked each day for the first 7 days of the event in addition to your normal daily quests. These new quests will reward you with either a card pack from one of the current standard sets, or a hefty sum of Gold!
These quests will only be granted up to the conclusion of the event on July 31.
* Legendary quests will replace an existing normal quest if your quest log is full, so we recommend that you have a spot open when this event goes live.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The Burndown: July 24-31:

• A brand-new player vs. player Tavern Brawl where only the best decks remain at the top of the mountain. Queue up to receive a random deck. Then, if you lose, you’ll use the deck that defeated you in your next match. Which decks will survive The Burndown?

• Rewards:

• Earn 1 Saviors of Uldum card pack the first time you win a match

This one sounds pretty interesting