Hearthstone

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Surprisingly I haven't seen much paladin at all when I've been playing, but when I do it is usually murloc paladin.

Origin

Molten Core Raider
I'm actually having a decent time with this expansion. The highlander decks are a ton of fun and there's quite a bit variety.

I know, fuck you, i have AIDS

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
The previous expansion, rise of shadows pulled me back in a little, certainly didn't play the game as much, but I still played a few games every week throughout the expansion.

I opened a Zephrys so just starting to have fun with some highlander decks. About to hit rank 5 with highlander/mech/taunt warrior and then I'm going to have some fun with some quest rogue highlander.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Last couple days I've been playing a highlander agro warrior, it's been damn fun to play. Will have to give a highlander mech taunt one a try as well now.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I would have liked to see them try Luna's at 6, or 7 with a reduce cost by x instead of set to 1.

1566571356864.png

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Whats funny about Luna and Arms is they just buffed them a month ago, fucking idiots. Im not sure Conjurer's is enough.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Arms was nerfed because they did not anticipate its synergy with Amet... like morons rofl. Conjurer nerf probably isn't enough because Highlander Mage excels are prolonging the game until they can pull off the conjurer combo. With Yogg, the spell copy 8 drop, and all the discover spells it plays like Ice Mage, stall until you summon an unbeatable board... multiple times. Boom nerf won't hurt control warrior too much.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The proper Conjurers nerf is to remove twinspell and leave the cost alone.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Wow, just now saw dog quit grandmasters this season

He's routinely streaming TFT to 12000 people while his girlfriend, Hafu, is also streaming TFT to like 12000 people. Massive audience + cute Asian live-in girlfriend also with a massive audience makes bailing on Grandmasters super easy. It's just not worth the time given what else he could be doing.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I dunno about Hafu being cute but the rest sounds ok. Is HS finally burning down to the ground?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I dunno about Hafu being cute but the rest sounds ok. Is HS finally burning down to the ground?

The pros/streamers that have bailed on it all have the same core reason - the game doesn't change enough. Kripp's still going strong but I don't blame anyone for wanting to focus on something else after playing the same game that long.

edit - dog also has a contract with WotC to stream Magic until the end of the year and those deals are supposed to be really goddamn lucrative for the amount of streaming you have to do.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Wow, just now saw dog quit grandmasters.
Not just, he said at the end of last season he wasn't going to continue. There are a lot of reasons that make it troublesome for streamers, like they can't stream while Grandmasters is on (I believe just for their region) so there is a huge chunk of time on Friday/Saturday/Sunday they can't stream. Dog as a streamer who actually gets a good quantity of viewers and makes a good living streaming is losing out on a lot to play. Plus it forces him into playing a lot of Hearthstone that he is meh about to be competitive, and he's got better viewership in TFT. He's got like 50% more average viewers in TFT than in HS

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
In some ways it's funny conj calling and luna's are getting nerfed, because Highlander Hunter feels like it just really dumpsters mage.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Kripp's still going strong

I really wish kripp could move on from HS but I understand why he doesn't. Gonna have to one day though, the transition to mtg, which I think he'd like to do, likely won't retain the viewership