Hearthstone

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I really wish kripp could move on from HS but I understand why he doesn't. Gonna have to one day though, the transition to mtg, which I think he'd like to do, likely won't retain the viewership

That's kind of how I feel about Kripp. He's making the best damned buggy whips you ever saw but the Hearthstone market is shrinking.

Also I really like that speech and any opportunity I get to post it is aces.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
As much as I generally enjoy this as a beer and pretzel game. Battlecry Shaman is ungh. I play like 5 of them in a row at most times.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
As much as I generally enjoy this as a beer and pretzel game. Battlecry Shaman is ungh. I play like 5 of them in a row at most times.

I don't mind the deck, because it's genuinely one of the more complex decks to play on a game level that we've seen.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tip the scales pally is way more enraging when they high roll you. But I’m playing combo priest and smacking someone in the face for 24 on turn 5 feels dumb too.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I've switched from combo priest to quest priest and have been enjoying it with the above combos. I'm 10-2 so far and the 2 loses came because I was dead on turn 5-6. If you make it past that its damn near impossible to defeat.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
I've switched from combo priest to quest priest and have been enjoying it with the above combos. I'm 10-2 so far and the 2 loses came because I was dead on turn 5-6. If you make it past that its damn near impossible to defeat.

The biggest problem with quest priest is that control decks can just straight up not attack you. If you can't trigger the quest your entire deck is a pile of cards that do nothing.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Thats fine because once you get to that point taking control is easy to do. You are resurrecting, healing, creating 1 cost drops like crazy because of the wall you can create. I forgot the legendary in the list above you use with it as well. Not finishing the quest till turn 8 or so in common.

200px-Bwonsamdi,_the_Dead(90169)_Gold.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Quest Priest definitely beats up on midrange stuff like quest Shaman and highlander Hunter, but I'm pretty sure my winrate against it with control Warrior is close to 100%. Quest Druid will just OTK you every game too. Decks with several autoloss matchups have to be really good in their other matchups to be viable, and quest Priest just isn't. Like you said, your aggro matchups aren't great either.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Watching grandmasters, how the fuck is amnesiac even involved? I'm assuming his daddy works at blizzard or some shit

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
It's crazy how much they do this. That's the worst I've seen but they all do it.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
It's crazy how much they do this. That's the worst I've seen but they all do it.
I tend to enjoy grandmasters a lot, but there has been some real bad play this season. I think it's a case of decision paralysis because they are so afraid of getting relegated that they are just choking. Too long to take turns that have a lot going on and roping, just had decisions, questionable deck choices, not really trying to pick, match ups, etc

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Shaman and Priest are both miserable to play against right now. Kind of like playing against mech warrior last season except then you had until turn 7 hit before you felt miserable, now it is turn 1 when they drop the quests.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Shaman and Priest are both miserable to play against right now. Kind of like playing against mech warrior last season except then you had until turn 7 hit before you felt miserable, now it is turn 1 when they drop the quests.

Awesome! Glad I quit playing last season then.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm a little sad they nerfed control warrior, but I have to say I've been enjoying this meta, all classes are viable. I've been building and playing highlander decks for shits and giggles.