Hearthstone

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was wondering if they changed zephrys with the new cards and I suppose they did(things like when you have 3 mana, play zephrys and your opponent has a 3 health minion on board do you get holy smite now?). I got offered the new priest classic legendary at 8+ mana.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was wondering if they changed zephrys with the new cards and I suppose they did(things like when you have 3 mana, play zephrys and your opponent has a 3 health minion on board do you get holy smite now?). I got offered the new priest classic legendary at 8+ mana.

You know how you get offered Animal Companion, Brightwing, and Wild Growth if you zephrys on 2? Well now you get offered power word shield instead of brightwing if you zephrys on 2 and your opponent has a minion.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
New ranked system is live.

ranked-rework-ranks.jpg

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

This card is especially retarded. Turn 4 summon 3 voidwalkers and a 12/12. When the voidwalkers are dead you have an active 12/12.

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
We will see how the meta shakes out, but I doubt it will played in standard. It summons the warders for your opponent. Maybe in wild with mossy horror or pw horror, but hearthstone meta in general is too aggressive for something like that.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
We will see how the meta shakes out, but I doubt it will played in standard. It summons the warders for your opponent. Maybe in wild with mossy horror or pw horror, but hearthstone meta in general is too aggressive for something like that.

I'm thinking of turn 5 or 6 Krond warrior drop this into Scion of Ruin.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Might be an effective board clear later game. I just cant see doing nothing but summoning 3 1/3 minions for your opponent turn 4 working consistently on ladder.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
If a dormant minion has been on the board for a turn and you awaken it does it awaken in sleep and can't attack until the next turn?

I didn't watch any of the streams showing the mechanic or anything.

But yeah, invoke twice, drop this, next turn drop scion of ruin, kill the wardens and 12 dmg to the face otherwise.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
If it becomes active during your turn it will be sleepy unless it says otherwise

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dormant cards have summoning sickness when they wake up, or whatever its called in hearthstone, and its a pretty bad card judging from the few times I've seen people actually try to use him so far.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Demon Hunter prologue was quite the let down and not quite sure why all the cards are still locked down. Why put it out a week before he is even usable.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Demon Hunter prologue was quite the let down and not quite sure why all the cards are still locked down. Why put it out a week before he is even usable.
Yeah, that seems pretty silly. Would have been a good mixup to just let people play him today. Would also get some of it out of the way so people play other stuff when the expansion launches.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Demon hunter class looks super lame. I have basically no interest in playing it. I have like 700 gold so... whatever.

I like no minions spell mage, highlander hunter, and maybe a warrior deck for this expansion I guess.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Demon hunter class looks super lame. I have basically no interest in playing it. I have like 700 gold so... whatever.

I like no minions spell mage, highlander hunter, and maybe a warrior deck for this expansion I guess.

Have you watched any early access streams? DH seems quite strong.

Also I'm still learning to cope with the reality that I'm going to have a non-golden hero again.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Lame and powerful are not mutually exclusive. Priest has occupied these spaces for years. Well, maybe something more powerful than "lame".