Hearthstone

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Since it is not an actual tournament or anything seems they can stream this on twitch

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Hall of Fame day:

Leeroy Jenkins, Mountain Giant, Mind Control Tech, Acolyte of Pain and Spellbreaker will be all gone.

Also Priest changes which are garbage.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Nope, it is today.

April 1 is reworked ranked

April 2 Demon Hunter prologue

April 7 Expansion release

Card Packs Now Have Duplicate Protection Across All Rarities

Starting today, your card packs are going to be full of the good stuff—new cards! You’ll no longer receive more than two copies of any Common, Rare, or Epic card until you have owned two copies of all cards of that rarity in a set. Crafting a card counts towards acquiring it, and any cards you acquire and later disenchant (whether golden or non-golden) count as well. This means that if you get a card that you don’t want, you can disenchant it and you will not receive it again until you have all cards of that rarity from that set. This improvement even affects card packs you already own, but it won’t affect the overall distribution of rarities in card packs.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Weird, it was still letting me use mountain giants in standard because i hadn't downloaded the patch yet, lol.

Anyway, holy shit.

"Cobalt Guardian has been removed from the Minion pool."

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Weird, it was still letting me use mountain giants in standard because i hadn't downloaded the patch yet, lol.

Anyway, holy shit.

"Cobalt Guardian has been removed from the Minion pool."
giphy.gif

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Minionless mage seems like way less of a trainwreck than I was guessing it would be from watching streamers with early access to Ashes, might actually be a viable deck.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Been playing battleground's again and slowly climbing. Hit 6kb last night. Dragons feels the most consistent. A lot of the heros feel pretty bad

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
I feel like the only way to get any consistency is to play the OP heroes as much as possible. Millhouse, Rafaam, Yogg, Elise, Toki, are the ones I do best on consistently. Currently ~mid 7k rating and it feels like the best strat for me is to get the highest statted minions I can then going into 4 stars get a triple and base my end game strat on that minion.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I feel like the only way to get any consistency is to play the OP heroes as much as possible. Millhouse, Rafaam, Yogg, Elise, Toki, are the ones I do best on consistently. Currently ~mid 7k rating and it feels like the best strat for me is to get the highest statted minions I can then going into 4 stars get a triple and base my end game strat on that minion.
also my successful heroes

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Edwin and Noz are good too. And the secrets goblin, whatever the fuck his name is.